Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 12:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

in my opinion, a stable altcoin is a altcoin movement in the market it is already good. So the price is also more stable, and there may be easily excluded. The most obvious example is the ethereum. where is this even the ethereum has been able to master the market.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
southcat

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

To be honest, the cryptocurrency is not stable. The cryptocurrency is a high-risk industry. Here you have become very rich in investment, and there is also the possibility of bankruptcy.
So for relatively stable cryptocurrencies, we still have to choose bitcoin, but we must observe the market more.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:08:25 AM

From so far as I have observed, the stable altcoin movement is just ethereum. I note, the increase in ethereum is done consistently, albeit only slowly, but ethereum can do it routinely and well. So that ethereum can achieve a value as it is today, even because of its potential, ethereum had reached the highest value of 1.2k.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

I find it difficult to predict which altcoint is stable, there are many types of altcoint and all currencies are decreasing, but maybe ethereum is more reliable, this coint is more stable in comparison to other altcoint

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:20:04 AM

Truth be told, if there really is going to be another bullrun, it doesn't matter which alts you decide to invest in. Even Dentacoin (proven scam) will pump. Besides, people are just going to shill their own portfolio, so I don't think this is the best place to ask for advice.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:25:44 AM

Ripple (xrp) seem to be the most stable in terms of price fluctuations. Wouldn’t think about day trading on this one. I think the 1bil xrp being released every month is behind the stability
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Maybe you will not find a single coin, because that's not a crypto character. And if Bitcoin can crash, then any coin can experience the same thing.
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:34:06 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Maybe you will not find a single coin, because that's not a crypto character. And if Bitcoin can crash, then any coin can experience the same thing.

There's one altcoin that had the higher stability than other coin, which is USDT(Tether). When bitcoin price crashed so hard you can see the price of Tether in the marketcap it's very stable. There's some coins had their stability too but no one ever beat the USDT I guess. 

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

No one currency is a stable currency. I can say usdt. Although it is not a currency, it really means that the price is the least fluctuating. Others, such as btc or xrp or LTC, have fallen by at least 10 to 20 percent. All of them are small, and the direct percentage is more than seventy to eighty, so btc is relatively safe.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:31:30 AM

most stable I think almost all of the movements that have no stable. the fluctuations are too strong that likely continued to make it difficult for crypto on the stability of value. but perhaps the most approaching is the doge and the ethereum. But if you see the current situation so that stability would not be possible.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Everyone that would want to have a stable coin will exchange their altcoins to USDT and there are no other options for that. The other altcoins are still highly volatile and that is their true nature. If you are not a fan of tether then you might want to encash it back to fiat.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

I believe that at the moment the stable altcoin is Binance (BNB). Recently, it has fallen the least in price compared to any other crypto currency, and now it has even grown a little.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

For this moment the situation is not very good at the market, BTC and ETH are still the most stable coins, but I think that  considering the fact that the there are a lot of other coins based on ETH platform it becomes more and more stable. Here the interesting blog on the topic and on the potential of ETH: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

There are some altcoins calling themselves "stable coin", which means there is something backing it to maintain its value, some are legit and some are not, and the most used one right now should be the Tether.
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

Ether, it becomes more attractive for investors. One of the distinguishing features of this crypt is its rapid development. As soon as she appeared in the world of crypto currency, she took the leading position and stayed there for a long period of time.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

There is no stable altcoin, except maybe tether because tether follows the price of the dollar I guess.
There are some altcoins calling themselves "stable coin", which means there is something backing it to maintain its value, some are legit and some are not, and the most used one right now should be the Tether.
This right here too. There are so many coins that claim to be stable but once the prices of bitcoin starts moving then the price of the altcoin starts moving too which means that they do not end up being as stable as they claim in the first place. At this point there really is no stable coin in the market, maybe we will have one in the future

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vduy90

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

The most stable coin was bitcoin, and so we all know that there are also floating coins that are still not relevant but, for sure, sooner or later most bitcoiners will notice it too such as the coin named, dogecoin.
sugarlady43

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

For me Dogecoin is the most stable altcoin.Dogecoin is a altcoin from 2014 and still have value.The dogecoin community is big and very  friendly.You can watch on reddit page of dogecoin you will find the best crypto fans.
donkey.luacon251

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

One of the most stable coin is ethereum because many new projects is creating a token that is under ethereum blockchain. This coin also uses by many for peer to peer transactions because the blockchain on ethereum is faster than bitcoin. I would say that this is the best coin for me righ now.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

BTC and ETH is the most stable coins in my opinion. It is a very user-friendly and big community. I think it's having a bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: