Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
zalizoll

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

I find it hard to predict where altcoint is stable, there are many types of altcoint and all currencies are down, but maybe ethereum or litecoin is more reliable, this coint is more stable compared to other altcoint
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:57:26 AM

While any Altcoin is swayed by the overall market, finding an Altcoin with a large market cap and large trading volume should be a good estimator of stability. For the cheap mid-price Altcoins, something like Ripple is pretty stable. For the even cheaper coins, you can never go wrong with Dogecoin.
Even most of those altcoins with the high marker cap were red for some days together with bitcoin. The goal is to find an altcoin where I can hide my money from those dumps. Ripple performed greate this time but I see no guarantees that this coin will do the same at the next time.
for Altcoin which has an ever-increasing development will be great by keeping the stability of existing coins. so it is very good with the coins to be stable coins that are very capable of worth the future. such as the EOS which is a fairly stable coin today.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
thuthi13

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

There's no stable crypto market or any currency related market, if it is stable you won't earn profit. You need to look at the market cap, back ground business of the crypto coin and their tenure in business to choose a potential altcoin. I suggest Ripple, Doge and Cardano as potential coin for long term investment. You may get good profit with these altcoins. Share your investment on two to three altcoins for avoiding loss.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

In my opinion, the most stable altcoint price is Ethereum. Ethereum is as stable as can be for growth. sometimes its value is goes down and up. you can buy it in lower price and sell high rate. other coins is decreasing more than Ethereum. Ethereum is one of my first choice in investing altcoins it has establishes itself.
vidiep100100

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

I think the best and stable coins are ETHEREUM, MONERO and WAVES. Out of these three coins the best coin for me is ethereum because it is again coming to its position that makes it best and stable.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

In my opinion, there is no such thing as stable in the world of digital currency market why? how can we earn a profit if the market is stable? We buy coins if the market at its low price and we sell if the market is really high, that's how the market works. The only stable in the field is volatility, nothing else nothing more.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Gleborg

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:56:23 AM

Now all the altcoins depend on the bitcoin price, so it's very difficult to talk about stability. In my opinion, the most stable token is a ripple, because this coin and its technologies are used in banking.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                          ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK     TWITTER 
        POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                                  ●MEDIUM  ●  ANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

If you absolutely want to sell, you will always get the Ethereum ahead of you. If you do not regret that you will invest in Ethereum, there is very little chance of losing in the long term
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:24:24 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Ripple is firmly entrenched in the 3rd place in terms of capitalization among the world's crypto-currencies. A positive factor affecting the exchange rate is the fact that Ripple technology is gradually being used by more and more banks around the world.
reptylia

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:02:36 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Efirium. As the platform is in constant development and carries out many renovations, experts make positive forecasts for 2018. Recall that at the moment the price of the airspace is 470 dollars.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

I think ETH is the most stable, and it will remain so for a long time. Now the market is down, but when it will recover ETH will also recover, and maybe it will became stronger. A lot of other coins are based on its platform it might also help. Here is interesting info on ETH: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens
leviluv

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

At the moment Ethereum is looking Strong in all coins because in Bitcoin downfall only Ethereum was the coin which keeps on growing and when market was falling Ethereum not fall much and remain stable so I will recommend Ehtereum if you want to save and also Ethereum will grow good this year so if you keep in Ethereum there are more changes you will get good profits also.
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

One characteristic of cryptocurrencies is that they are unstable. So my answer to your question is that no coin is stable
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

While any Altcoin is swayed by the overall market, finding an Altcoin with a large market cap and large trading volume should be a good estimator of stability. For the cheap mid-price Altcoins, something like Ripple is pretty stable. For the even cheaper coins, you can never go wrong with Dogecoin.
Even most of those altcoins with the high marker cap were red for some days together with bitcoin. The goal is to find an altcoin where I can hide my money from those dumps. Ripple performed greate this time but I see no guarantees that this coin will do the same at the next time.
Bitcoin Cash became Altcoin is famous for its stability that continues to make it a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. indeed with a coin that has a fairly stable development usually given the nickname as a fortune coin that is able to produce far greater profits.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

All altcoins arent stable, there must be an increase or decrease. because every coin has an effect on demand. if you are looking for altcoin that is near safe i think ethereum is the choice.
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

talk crypto value is actually nothing stable, all have value instability in the market. but if you can advise, the most stable ethereum price today. This coin has a market that is almost as big as bitcoin, only its value is still far apart with bitcoin.

espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

BTC, ETH are relatively stable coins. But otherwise there is nothing really stable as such in the crypto world. Do your own research before investing and aim to invest into something which is going to be around in the long run. Read the whitepapers, get to know the founders and scan the internet for every single detail you can. Good Luck!
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

MOst stable coins are those who are down and shit in the market.
those who value 1 satoshi or 1 wei.
those are the token price that is stable because they have no movement in the market price.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

The stability is quite a relative term, I would say there are many factors that need to be considered before jumping guns and saying that one Alt is better than others. The things that I look into is-

- Total Supply
- Team behind the scenes
- What new they have to offer
- Roadmap
- Strong reason for buying the coin other than returns.
- Market trend if available
- Forum like BCT feedback
- Reddit info if any

This isn't enough but then some of these basic questions will help you understand if you should get into it or not.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

Most altcoins are linked to BTC prices. But many altcoins prices are very low. In particular, some valuable altcoins are worth investing. Because one but BTC is up. So a lot of altcoins will go up. And the big profit is very considerable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: