Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

Currently, I do not know such altcoins. But I would definitely prefer to invest in Elastos, it always goes to growth for bitcoin.

For stable coins, we certainly don't know too much, bro. because all of the coins are certainly not controlled by us, so if we don't know about that for stable coins.
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

Its tough to find a stable Altcoins nowadays, even Ethereum didn't stand the chance against this bullish season and fallen way down to its ceiling value. I think stability is the word that doesn't exist here in the cryptocurrency, for it is volatile and erratic.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

If you do not count Bitcoin, then at the moment the most stable cryptocurrency can be called Ethereum, sometimes they even say that it will come out on top in the foreseeable future.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

I think the most stable in my opinion is Tradove Coin (B2B), I have observed a lot and do not see too much fluctuation as on other coins, so I think this project can be considered stability.
R9oooo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

The market is not very stable, but if you need stability for a short time, then the coin with the USDT ticket will work fine, since it has a price of 1 dollar...
Pajdo

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

The market is not very stable, but if you need stability for a short time, then the coin with the USDT ticket will work fine, since it has a price of 1 dollar...
Yep.
I agree with you 100%.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

in my opinion the most stable altcoin is Ether, but not permanently stable because sometimes its value is goes down and up. Also Ether is you can buy it in lower price but profitable.

I think there is no stable altcoin because all altcoins can go up or down anytime,
the most important thing is to follow the development of crypto to be clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Upercusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

As for me, DOGE is rather stable in today's market. May be it's funny buy this is a real fact. I bought some for future )
ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

eth, which some time ago threatened to throw bitcoin off the leader's pedestal, after a strong growth, experienced a strong correction and is not growing at such a fast pace

Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

The last events on the market allowed me to see one good coin. This is WAVE. She last month is at the same price
Jxlmd

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

in my opinion the most stable altcoin is Ether, but not permanently stable because sometimes its value is goes down and up. Also Ether is you can buy it in lower price but profitable.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

According to me most stable coin in the market is ETH and EOS
These both coins are profitable for long term investments. ETH have stability in future market. But always remember one thing nothing in certain in cryptos. These are either assumptions or predictions by referring past trends.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

To choose a stable altcoin you should choose USDT, but if a stable altcoin will never make us profit from the market, perhaps choose the altcoin fluctuations, so hopefully that will enjoy price difference.

kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

These both coins are profitable for long term investments. ETH have stability in future market. But always remember one thing nothing in certain in cryptos. These are either assumptions or predictions by referring past trends.

both of these coins are stable in my opinion because they have an unlimited supply but have a high market capitalization, so the movement to increase significantly is slightly hampered. however, if for long-term investments it will indeed be very profitable because the two coins can continue to increase the price even though it has experienced a very drastic decline.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

Where do you live dude? don't you even see how volatility both of coins are? The stable coin means if there was no a lot of volatility that can make the price of the coin will be jumping instantly.
USDT and any coins that backed by the dollar can be considerd as a stable coin dude.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:20:59 AM

XLM did really a great job so far. Many coins lost about eighty percent value. Even strong coins like Ethereum and Litecoin have lost a lot of blood. That's why it's gonna take a lot of time to recovery.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:53:25 AM

ETH and EOS are just two altcoin are under Bitcoin's control because the demand for investment in these two coin recently is not high and the value is decreasing very quickly. I hope this will end soon because everyone has lost a lot of profits and wants the uptrend period to happen soon.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
for comparison the price in crypto currency is said to be stable I don't think there is because it's the nature of the currency if you see the annual graph can be said to increase in terms of fixed prices in this case it takes confidence and patience in making major capital investments I think
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:15:30 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
for comparison the price in crypto currency is said to be stable I don't think there is because it's the nature of the currency if you see the annual graph can be said to increase in terms of fixed prices in this case it takes confidence and patience in making major capital investments I think

agree . there arent known stable cryptos not even altcoins or tokens because cryptos are created to become a volatile type of currencies although some of us will still mistakinly said that alts/token are stabe because they dont really fluctuate too much when compared to bitcoin but actually , their stability is only good for a limited amount of time . but being volatile can somehow gives an advantage  because we can now earn an unlimited amount of profit , sky is only the limit .
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:49:03 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Monero has never let me down since ICO. Stability, profit and development is what the investor needs in a coin for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: