Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins?  (Read 25353 times)
icosource

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

XRP and NEO both have the tech and application (as well as well-deserved hype) behind them to standout in 2018.  Both could end up being good investments.

For opportunities in newer coins coming out of ICO's, check out our curated list at https://icosource.io.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.
I think that for successful trading it is necessary to invest in more coins. I can advise you to invest in coins, which are platforms for creating decentralized applications. For example Lisk. Besides him, I believe that the good prospects for the Stellar coins. This coin can move Ripple.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
GunsN

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

DGB and DGB Smiley

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

I would recommend to you the ethereum and xrp it has huge for good investment in the long term, their value is always moving in the market unlike the other altcoins. Ethereum and xrp are have strong platform that could be use for investment.
pangrango

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

for me is Litkoin and Marinecoin, why i choose that coin because Litkoin is born from my country i know the dev, and for marinecoin is because this coin is build from 2013 still excist till now. also because they give an airdrop amount 450.000 MTC for 20.000 user that want to become the community of Marinecon. With simple website https://marineco.in Truly Decentralized, using Jarvis Protocol, The first self sustaining crypto currency, and fast on transfer.
http://i65.tinypic.com/5n80p5.png

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

To my stance ETH & NEO are the two coins which have huge inclination to proceed for high reward.Both the coins are based on smart contracts which would be adopted in future by many large companies and financial institutions,as a result of which i can say that when many people would engage in this technology price would shoot upward.Now a days many result oriented and highly successful projects are using these smart contract which support the above two coins.These two coins would grow to a great extent in future.
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

my suggestions are ripple and ethereum, they are in top 3 in the coinmarket, i belive that they will help you get some money when you hold them for long enough

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.
If yo are looking for long term and stable altcoin, I think e=what you need is Ethereum and NEO. This two altcoin are starting to dominate the market aside from bitcoin. They have active development and good community support behind them. Keeping it for more than 5-10years would have a big impact in your life.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

That would be easy-litecoin and neo are two obvious picks because they both have great tech and are backed buy China so they wont let it fail for sure.Litecoin is the currency how Satoshi imagined bitcoin will be-fast low fee untracable paying solution
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

The first one is going to be Ethereum. For the second, I would recommend Monero. These two coins IMO has the maximum future potential among all the alts. I considered two other cryptos (Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash), but you needed only two.
barlingo

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

Charity-Coin Is a good token
rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:30:48 PM

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

I have one option that most likely has to grow somewhere 50 times, this AION now course course is small, so it is profitable to buy. But before the rate rose to 10, the paper of this coin will be able to take 100
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

Check out Mediccoin at https://mediccoin.com/. They also have their own block explorer at https://explorer.mediccoin.com/. MEDIC Coin is the only healthcare and commercial cryptocurrency with scrypt algorithm and GPU Folding@Home protein folding initiative. It is also the only medical and commercial cryptocurrency with masternodes. Masternode operators receive a portion of PoS block rewards. An interesting coin indeed.

As for the second coin, I can recommend VIB! Have a look on Coin Market Cap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/viberate/#markets. They are trying to disrupt music industry by connecting artists, venues, events, organizers and booking agencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
HassModhe

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

I'll just recommend one, because if one goes parabolic, what is the point of two? lol. Anyway, the coin I'm looking at seriously right now is marinecoin. MTC. They are currently airdropping 450k coins to the first 20,000 people who qualify for the airdrop. There's more information at marineco.in. Marinecoin has been around for some time now, and there is a significant surge of interest in the coin. Marketcap is under 1mUSD so it has a lot of room to take off. It currently supports AI and IoT and this is still expanding. I see this an excellent long term hold opportunity
Gunpaycity

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:42:05 PM

altcoin investment is good and some altcoin i think will give big advantage like eth or waves because both have high price and relatively stable

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
vodovozvodi

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

Hello, can I ask you, why did you decide to buy only two altcoins? why not 3 or 4?
I would suggest you to split you money let say in 10 parts and buy 10 altcoins

Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

DGB and DGB Smiley
Two choices and these are the ones that you liked?
I pick Ethereum and I also pick Cardano for my second choice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

I will advise You some of the most stable altcoins is Ripple and EOS. Explore with these assets. This makes a lot of sense and future.
hamlet1975

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:14:57 PM

Neblio is a solid one to watch.  8 different programming languages.  Team is small, but looking to grow.  Also like DeepOnion in the privacy coin arena that operates on the Tor Network.

https://www.eff.org/pages/tor-and-https
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: