Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins?  (Read 25353 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

This is such an old thread, and i am sure the choices too change accordingly, so In this week, dragon chain and bitcoin private are worth focusing on.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

ETH and REDL Wink
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.
Just split it in waves and etherum, more in the second one cause it is lower chance to loss anything, and invest in waves cause it has some points to pump in near time.
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

I am holding a lot of altcoins, more than a dozen but the best altcoins that are having good performance when it comes into price value pumping then Oyster Pearl PRL and Oyster Shell SHL.
Oyster Pearl PRL is on the second beta app testing and will soon launch its Main Net on this coming April 6th and PRL will soon pump.
Oyster Shell SHL will soon to airdrop with PRL holders so if you have enough assets to invest Oyster Pearl PRL then you better invest today so that soon we will get higher profits starting April 6th.

t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

UFO has been around since 2014 but they've been releasing updates like mad recently. Within the next few days they will be releasing another update with SegWit enabled as they work towards Lightning Network capabilities. Market cap and price are very low right now, so it's a great time to get in before they turn their attention to getting on bigger exchanges.

DopeCoin is also making a lot of progress. In addition to their coin, the DopeCoin devs are also working on the Smoke Exchange, an advertising platform for marijuana businesses, and CryptoBillings, a payment portal for websites to accept multiple cryptocurrencies. Both projects will be offering bonuses for paying with DopeCoin. So they're doing a lot to get their name out there in various industries, plus it's a PoS coin with high returns.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Just split it in waves and etherum, more in the second one cause it is lower chance to loss anything, and invest in waves cause it has some points to pump in near time.

The best altcoin in nowadays is ethereum and litecoin when comparing to other altcoin they plays a good development in crypto markets and people are also like to invest in both these currencies for their future uses.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

There are many good altcoins. All depends from your strategy: Risky or more safely . If risky : kin and OCN . IF more safely -  you can take XEM and ADA, because they are very cheap now and have good potential.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

I wanna suggest two coins by the time frame of investments like for short period and long period.
The best two alter coins can be ETH and ltc if you think for to invest for a long period of time. Eth is fast growing but i think its gonna take a while to reach to reach 1600 dollar and as we know ltc is always had a slow growth but it shows that we can depend on it hold the ltc for a long period time will bring a good fruit.
Now for short run i would suggest you to invest in decent as it was promising and now at the best price of 80 cent approximately. It has dropped from the 3 dollars at january. Now its the time for decent to grow at its best pick.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

If you are looking for coins to win some money - look at POA and Arcblock. They are now really at good price, and they both have great potential.
If you just want to buy something stable and fundamentally great - look at NEO and Cardano. China and Japan. They are just great.
Good luck.
Koioss

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

Ven and Ada are going to be pretty up this year. But i recommend you do your own research rather than the recommendations here.
When investing, you have to research very well.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

Ethereum, NEO, Ripple. These coins will be good long term. But I would advise in addition to altkoins to also buy Bitcoin, at least a third of the total amount, since if the altcoyins go down, Bitcoin can go up, and vice versa. Thus, your investments become more stable.
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

I'd rather advise investing in ICO. Their tokens are much more volatile.
I can advise the VLB project - a decentralized database of the automotive industry. It is very in demand and promising.
project Altair VR is a kind of wikipedia in the vr industry. Very interesting for children, science will be learned in the format of the presence.
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

So my money is on IOTA im hoping the fall doesnt continue  Cry

I'm also interested in BAT, SHIFT and somewhat in XRP. I'm wary of coins that have too much in circ.

what do you guys think of Bitconnect it just keeps rising. I should've invested in that instead of IOTA. I'd be minted now.

I also invested in DBTC, which the dev just sits on his hole and does nothing. Be a miracle if i ever make money on it. I've cashed out 10x my investment so far which im happy with but if it had a decent team behind it, it would stand a chance of going somewhere
NikoLove

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048215.0
Этo нoвый пpoeкт - oнлaйн-плaтфopмa зoлoтoдoбывaющeгo пpeдпpиятия нa блoкчeйнe Эфиpиyмa,пoмимo aкций oни выпycтили жeтoны зoлoтыx pecypcoв, кoтopыe имeют aктивeн в нacтoящий миpe, в видe зoлoтa в HP xpaнeния в Sonia:
1 000 ГДP = 1 yнция зoлoтa
B oбcyждeнии вы cмoжeтe нaйти пoдpoбнyю инфopмaцию o пpoeктe.
Taкжe y ниx ecть yдoбнaя бayнти пpoгpaммa! пpиcoeдиняйтecь!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048054.0
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

I will recommend GIFCOIN because they have sold out millions of token now and more token to be sold on upcoming days.  They are giving lot of freebies and discount those who will buy on the pre-sale.
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

Look lisk and cardano this two coins for 2018 should be a real discovery. Prospects and development speaks for itself.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

ETH and Omisego :-)
There are number of coins which come under the banner of altcoins and most of them are really very good coins and the investors who are investing their money into it are making out huge money out of it. However, if you only need to choose two altcoins, then I will suggest you to go for ETH and neo as they are the most demanding altcoins and have good market value and can help you make some good money as well.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

I think altoin coins that have good prospects are:
Ethereum as the third largest coin in the world after Bitcoin and Ripple. Initially Ethereum had to sit in second position until the end of December yesterday. Unfortunately Ripple managed to head the position of Ethereum.
which then Litecoin, Gitangnya Litecoin is a lightweight version of Bitcoin. Litecoin also has a faster transaction time than Bitcoin certainly because it is lighter.
And the last one is Ripple, unlike Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH). Ripple is a little different. It can not be mined, it can not be used as a digital shopping payment tool. And Ripple specifically operates for private companies, aka can not be arbitrarily used
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

I recommend  Waves and ETH. They are strong platforms with bright future
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

First of all if you have 1000$ to invest in crypto, I would recommend you to invest it in atleast 5 different altcoins. But if you wanna invest just in two altcoins, I will recommend IOTA and XRP. These two coins have pretty amazing technology and are based to solve the real world problem.

IOTA has quite high scalability and works on technology called the tangle whereas XRP on other hand has quite high liquidity and I used for cross border payments to speed up transactions and reduce the fees required.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: