Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins?  (Read 25353 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:53:32 AM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

I will divide the $ 1000 into several altcoins and bitcoin. Bitcoin will dominate more than 40% and the rest for altcoins such as ethereum, EOS, BNB Coin or Stellar. But everything depends on your own research because each investor has a different style

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:01:51 AM

Now, many are hearing the BNB and it is recommended. But if you want to invest for a long time, then there is nothing better than Bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 09:19:08 AM

Buy Doge and Ripple - you will hardly regret this Smiley
Sooner or later they will be pumped very high - it's just a matter of time now.
I know the doge and ripple always has a certain rate to be pumped every year but this scenario has lasted too many times, people have realized and regularly accumulated, which makes the ripple and doge become too heavy and cannot fly high, so i feel we should not focus on doge and ripple when we still have many choices. The options that are being appreciated are probably the binance coin and ethereum when ethereum has very dense achievements and binance coin is a new and growing character with high speed

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
cered

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:05:31 AM

The most promising ones for me are Ripple and EOS right now. I totally believe that they will grow a lot.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:37:17 AM

With a thousand dollars I will put it all into XRP today, there are many reasons you should pay attention to it. I do not recommend investing absolutely $ 1,000 into XRP but $ 500 can be so
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 12:09:12 PM

The two altcoins which I would like to recommend are ethereum and ripple, these coins is on the top of alternate cryptocurrencies which means it show us how big there potential for the past years and I believe when the time that the market recovers the prices of these coins will increase a big amount of value for sure according to my opinion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stclair

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:22:19 PM

OPTITOKEN. It trades a full portfolio with members funds using a bot and a group of experts. Once they make money they buy back their own tokens of the exchanges using a percentage. And then they burn those tokens! It's the best way for someone who doesn't have a ton of time to study the market but believes in the future of crypto. The buy back for this year is due sometime this summer and with only 1.5 months left. The last time they did a buy back in the middle of the bear market , it went from .01 to .5 It is now .02. It's also good for long term holding as they burn so many coins and increases limited supply.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:36:43 PM

With a thousand dollars I will put it all into XRP today, there are many reasons you should pay attention to it. I do not recommend investing absolutely $ 1,000 into XRP but $ 500 can be so
50 percent of investment in one coin is also very risky, despite the fact that now the price of XRP is very low and the entry point is very good

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 12:42:24 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

If you have 1000usd in your account, my recommendation would be BTC2 and QNT, because they have a low supply compared to the others, and i know that this project will be able to grow in the longer period of time, BTC2 is a hardfork of Bitcoin so that is why, im gonna recommend this one. Anyway, there are also best coins nowadays, but i only stick to the project where the teams are consistent to their roadmaps.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:19:08 PM

I would like to recommend you to buy Etherium and Cardano with your $1000. You can invest 50/50 in both of them to get maximum benefits.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:42:00 PM

Two good altcoins? How about buying altcoins that are in the top 10 via coinmarketcap? Almost all of them could give you a lot of profits, guaranteed. I mean, almost guaranteed because you also need postioning on buying those alts. But, it is guaranteed that you are not being scammed on your investment. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:43:45 PM

I would use the opportunity to invest in Ethereum and Litecoin.  Because I consider them much more productive than other coins.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:55:08 PM

My suggestion will be to go for privacy coins ,I believe they are the real future coins and the ones on my list are Apollo currency and veil ,you can check out others on CMC cos we have many already

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:13:30 AM

I would recommend that altcoins be ETH and BNB because it's the most popular today and I'm sure that when you invest in it now and when it's worth the increase it will cost you a lot of money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:20:55 AM

XRP will definitely be an excellent option, this is the only altcoin from the top that has not yet flown to the moon, although huge capital is poured in there, I believe that the ripple will show a very strong movement

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:31:08 AM

XRP will definitely be an excellent option, this is the only altcoin from the top that has not yet flown to the moon, although huge capital is poured in there, I believe that the ripple will show a very strong movement
XRP and LTC might be good recommendations. These two altcoins are owned by many people now. And of course the chance to fly to the moon is very high. That's why I want to suggest that you have this altcoin now because these two altcoins are the one who ordered me good.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:45:45 AM

If $ 1000 is only for two types of altcoins, then I will invest in BNB Coin and EOS. BNB Coin showed good performance this year and EOS I think is a coin that has a good prospect in the future. I think, BNB Coin could reach $50 end this year

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:46:57 PM

The most promising ones for me are Ripple and EOS right now. I totally believe that they will grow a lot.
Ripple is good coin I have seen it growing with time and in this time when it is not very famous but still there are so many investors who invest only in it, but as I always believe in there is only one crypto currency which is good for us that is BTC and if you want another coin better invest your money in ETH as both of them are good coin with promising future.
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:09:01 PM

All top altcoins are good to invest for now, because they all fell deeply. I believe that in next one year, we will not see such perfect price to accumulate altcoins like what we saw today. However, if someone need to choose only two, I suggest Ethereum and DASH. They are one of strongest altcoins, and have very big community globally.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:11:28 PM

Ethereum is really a great altcoin and i believe eth will help us to be very profitable in the future and i am also suggesting you to buy ripple because it has a low price but have a very bright future and i am sure holding eth for long time is really great decision to do.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: