Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins?  (Read 25353 times)
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:11:35 PM

Its a good question. its hard to decide, but i think NEO and EOS will be good investment, and maybe Stellar. fastest and cheaper fee is most usefull crypto token in my opinion and plus the smart contract and blockchain. in the end i want to use the fastest and the cheaper fee token. but i will considering ETH.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:32:21 PM

200$ is enough to invest in a altcoin and since you have 1000$ you should consider five very good altcoins like bnb, ETH ,xrp etc you can pick from top10 too
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 07:31:33 AM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

Well, you could try Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Coin (BNB). Buy now because their prices are declining. Take the opportunity to buy more and hold it until the bull run.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:51:36 AM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

Split that up into two. I would equally invest in Ethereum (ETH) and Monero (XMR). Both have been topping the charts. Of course Ethereum has always been in the second spot next to Bitcoin. Monero, on the other hand, may not be within the top 5 in the market but it has maintained its spot within the top 20.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:53:17 AM

the coin I would recommend BNB and XRP because that's a coin that I've been holding since then and is too big for my earnings so I no longer try a different coin because when you try the two coins you find that big money your earnings.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:15:46 PM

the coin I would recommend BNB and XRP because that's a coin that I've been holding since then and is too big for my earnings so I no longer try a different coin because when you try the two coins you find that big money your earnings.

BNB did a good profit run from 0.8$ to 26$
the funny thing that I advised some friends to invest into BNB some time ago and as luck would have it , totally didn't invest myself
at the moment , though , I think BNB is overvalued and is not worth to invest into , wait until the price drops some
XRP is not even a crypto , its a centralized parody and where are all of the investors who bought it at 3$?
they suffered huge losses - it is traded at 0.31$ now and showing no signs of x10 or even x2

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:36:52 PM

My favorite coin is always bitcoin, but if I have to invest in altcoin I will choose ETH and BNB, because I think ETH is still a reliable coin later and BNB is a giant coin from the binance exchange which is the most popular exchange and has a very high volume

sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:40:12 PM

My favorite coin is always bitcoin, but if I have to invest in altcoin I will choose ETH and BNB, because I think ETH is still a reliable coin later and BNB is a giant coin from the binance exchange which is the most popular exchange and has a very high volume
the condition of the bitcoin price is now cheap, maybe it will go down again, I am prepared to buy it. I have prepared altcoin for ETH and LTC for the upcoming pump. now waiting for bitcoin at the best price for me to buy.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:50:33 PM

Of course, i will recommend you ETH and BTC. I think they are King and Queen of cryptocurrency's market. You can buy it anytime you need and hold it 4,5 years. They will make you rich. Trust me and hold!!

Have a good day!!
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:01:11 PM

I think BNB is overvalued and is not worth to invest into , wait until the price drops some
What is the overestimation of BNB in your opinion? Because nowadays almost all coins are overvalued and the BNB is no better and no worse than others.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:22:13 PM

Of course, i will recommend you ETH and BTC. I think they are King and Queen of cryptocurrency's market. You can buy it anytime you need and hold it 4,5 years. They will make you rich. Trust me and hold!!

Have a good day!!
you need to have very good patience for not doing anything with your cryptocurrency for 4.5 years. volatility is very high and in 4.5 years you can very quickly grow old from nerves

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:23:11 PM

The best recommendations anyone can give you is for you to take your time to conduct your research properly before you invest in any altcoins because if you depend on peoples opinion in this forum, they will just keep shilling their coins for you regardless of whether it is good or not.
Doing research is indeed a mandatory thing to do. But with many people recommending the altcoin, of course it's a great way to invest. After you get the recommended altcoin for people here, after that you do further research related to this.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:57:24 PM

You don't want to invest huge profits, so you can take risk. Don't pick any recommend coin and don't regret it. Only invest on your trusted research.
I would recommend to invest not in random coins, but better to invest in top coins, which are included in the top 20 of the market, so it will be much more reliable

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bagstreetboys

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:44:47 PM

I like ODIN: https://odinblockchain.org/.  It's had some bad luck with the cryptopia hack, so it's having difficulty getting listed on bigger exchanges, but conversely it's still quite unknown.  I like that they have actually delivered a product (a privacy messenger with crypto wallet, no phone number required).  They have some other pretty good things, like a sweet swag shop: https://www.odinswag.com/ (3 moon mcafee anyone?).   The community is great, and there are weekly updates from the team.  It's a long shot, but at least they are doing stuff!

For a more established "altcoin" (token), I like MCO.  They have now release cards in the US, which is a big milestone.  The CEO is a complete dick, but they have the expertise to get cards with actual use to people around the world.  Lots of good perks, like free netflix, lounge access, very high cash back, perfect exchange rates, etc.  They have their own issues, just like all coins, but at least they have a huge competent team behind them (like 100 to 200 employees now).  With this token, I don't have to worry about the team having no devs, or funding, or any kind of resource, which seems to be the case for most altcoins. 
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:30:08 PM

I think Ethereum and Litecoin will be my choice because there is a lot that one can make through these but of course, my own preference is always to keep myself on with more and more options. The more option you have the more chance of making money you will give yourself. I prefer all  Top Cryptos to invest upon, as that’s the way you benefit and are able to generate yourself fairly good returns. So it’s something we need to really watch for.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:57:47 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 04:45:15 PM by minersday

In order to maximize your profit margin, it will be very advisable to do some personal observations on the crypto market. Doing this will help you know and identify specific factors that influence the price changes of most crypto coins.  The best place to start is coinmarketcap. But it will be best if you invest all your capital in only one altcoin, that will you maximize your profit margin and even cut down risk of losing funds in two directions.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 04:19:40 AM

The two coins I would recommend are ICX and XRP but then you definitely need to do your research, that will help go a long way. It is always good to have a reason why you are holding not just taking people's view.

aauchit

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:07:35 AM

yes definitely  i will recommend youEOS and XRP. I think they are King and Queen of cryptocurrency's market. You can buy it anytime you need and hold it 4,5 years. They will make you rich. Trust me and hold!!
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:29:01 AM

The two coins I would recommend are ICX and XRP but then you definitely need to do your research, that will help go a long way. It is always good to have a reason why you are holding not just taking people's view.
research must still be done that is mandatory for all investors. a lot of people talk about assets that you say, maybe because trade is busy for trading. therefore many people talk about it.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:30:53 AM

If you recommend XRP, maybe I really agree with that. But if for ICX maybe I don't support, it's better for the top 10 altcoin for good investment security. But if you do research for ICX it might be even better, because all of you determine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: