Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins?  (Read 25353 times)
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:53:46 AM

Let me tell you two good altcoins, which should be added into your portfolio, or increase their proportion in your portfolio (if you already own those two altcoins). They are the strongest altcoins, ranked at second and third positions on coinmarketcap.com: Ethereum and Ripple. Reasons to own them: Ethereum decreased to its all time low in ETH/BTC pair. Ripple, has still traded below 3000 satoshis. They are good to invest, now.
Adelek15

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:35:42 PM

I would to recommend ethereum becuase this coin has great potential however I see your spending limit and the cost of ethereum now is close at $1000 and in the event that you get you can get just 1 ethereum in addition to. So I will recommend to you purchase coin the cost is two digit just like waves, komodo and taas this coin for sure gives you high benefit in a couple of years.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:19:27 PM

in my opinion one of the very good altcoins is BNB, because BNB is a coin from a binance exchange that we have proven to be very safe and high volume, and the second altcoin is libra, even though libra hasn't been launched by facebook, but I'm sure libra will be an important role in crypto's progress in the future

bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:37:32 PM

At the moment, a reliable investment will be Bitcoin, as well as you can invest in any alts, which is included in the top 20

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 07:02:57 AM

they are a lot of alt coin in the crypto space right now. i would however recommend binance (BNB) and ripple (XRP). these altcoins in my opinion have an unlimited potential growth in the nearest future.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:49:50 AM

they are a lot of alt coin in the crypto space right now. i would however recommend binance (BNB) and ripple (XRP). these altcoins in my opinion have an unlimited potential growth in the nearest future.
binance will good investment for us.based on technical analisys i see correction will stop on around $18 .and in this level maybe i will buy some binance.and also don't forget about litecoin.its also corrected now, best opportunity to accumulate our ltc amount.
If a BNB falls to $ 18, then perhaps many people will need to buy this coin. if it will correct to 18 dollars I will buy at least 50 coins in order to have a lottery ticket

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:51:01 AM

Egretia has been doing crazy well lately, I would expect it to continue to do well if the market recovers.

Otherwise I think EOS is a good bet (for the long term).
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 11:41:10 AM

I can recommend the LTC, as it should happen half as much and due to this the price should increase. Another very promising coin - VIte

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:09:10 AM

in general it is certainly not a rewarding business to make recommendations. Because, even if someone listens and does, as you said, it is unlikely that he will thank you, but if he loses, he will definitely be dissatisfied.

Nihal6443

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:49:44 AM

Currently i have invest in Moozicore and the reason behind my investment is

1. The Project is IEO.
2.Moozicore Gets Jason Boyarski on Board To Help Them Ink Licensing Deals with Big 3 Record Labels.
3. JOHN MCAFEE is an Advisor of this project.
4.Moozicore is an background music streaming service which is all set for its 2019 Q3 launch.
5.Moozicore comes with business as well as consumer applications whose beta version is currently available for download on both iOS and Android devices.

https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:55:13 PM

Egretia has been doing crazy well lately, I would expect it to continue to do well if the market recovers.
Otherwise I think EOS is a good bet (for the long term).
I agree, I also hold EGT and recently I was very surprised at how she broke into the first hundred of the coinmarketcap rating, its capitalization is increasing and the price relative to other cryptocurrencies is also increasing. I do not know what is the reason for such a rapid growth of the project, I hope it will continue to grow and will bring good profits to investors.

BTC $1 mln
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:58:40 PM

I agree, I also hold EGT and recently I was very surprised at how she broke into the first hundred of the coinmarketcap rating, its capitalization is increasing and the price relative to other cryptocurrencies is also increasing. I do not know what is the reason for such a rapid growth of the project, I hope it will continue to grow and will bring good profits to investors.
what is clear and what we can see in the market is because of the increase in trade that occurs in these assets. now have it maybe a little late because of the shocking movements that have taken place and many people just realized it.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:17:07 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

do I not understand what is meant by good altcoin? according to you; Is good altcoin with future-oriented projects and the power to realize them? Or is it the most money-making? you must decide this first
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:47:40 PM

With my little experience in the crypto space the two altcoins I can recommend is Ethereum and EOS. I specifically choose those two because of their relevance and use case in real world. Both Cryptos have potentials to soar very high in the future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:21:39 PM

Now the market is falling, it is difficult to choose two good coins, but in the long run you can invest in LTC and ETH

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hamba laeh

Activity: 767

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:48:51 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

in my opinion for now if you have money of $ 1000 then you should buy all Dogecoin ... because I'm sure dogecoin will reach the price as late as the end of this year ... I believe this will happen because dogecoin has many interested users of cryptocurency ... and if you buy it now then at the end of this year you will get 2x profit from your total capital ...

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:58:01 PM

With a thousand dollars I will put it all into XRP today, there are many reasons you should pay attention to it. I do not recommend investing absolutely $ 1,000 into XRP but $ 500 can be so
50 percent of investment in one coin is also very risky, despite the fact that now the price of XRP is very low and the entry point is very good

For all investments you find, it has certain risks. And of course I always say that depending on how much you earn, if a month earns you $ 1k, I think $ 500 to invest in XRP is not a big number.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:08:54 PM

Taking into account the nature of this space now where only projects with use case survives, I think the best option is ETH. You will agree with me that the team is not relenting. Also, the second altcoin that is good for investing is BNB, their team too isn't slowing down any time soon; studying the project this year you will see the way it grew.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:05:01 PM

At this moment coins that are having developments at the pipeline, very near, are much better than just invest in any of them, despite the trust that one might have that they are not scam.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:30:59 PM

By looking at the market now, any project not offering any real working product is a no no for investing as it won't last long term. The market is driven by projects with such thus the reason most are doing good while others are tanking in price. To your question, BNB and XLM are good choices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: