Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:37:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoin to buy for 5K USD  (Read 264 times)
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:49:02 AM

I would advice you to diversify your investment in XRP and IOTA.These two coins are performing really well and has been stable from last three four weeks.It is also advisable to invest small amount in bitcoin too which will reduce your risk probability and can get you good return.
myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

monaco (MCO) is the best option to buy now. Its price so undervalued. It has to raise 30$. I believe in their team. They improve day by day. good luck. you will need
cryptoinvesters

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:21:01 AM

We love altcoins but we never know for sure what, who’s behind the project. Isn’t it sometimes better to invest in projects that work together with real life assets like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2646032.msg26955955?
Just asking?
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

sc is a good choice, if there is a channel, you can buy some IPFS. I think cloud storage is a very good hot spot, if applied above the blockchain.

Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

$5000 is really a suitable budget for investment. I will suggest you INS token. It is released from INS ecosystem which has mobilezed over $40 million recently. Investing in it can help you get big profit

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:29:04 AM

You can buy many altcoin for your 5000$ but you should need to choose altcoin that you know the value will increase and makes your capital increase with profit. Much better to invest in short term with your capital and do that regularly i am sure you will get more more income in the long run.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:35:29 AM

As you mention that you are high risk taker than i would like to suggest you that you can invest in TER token which is listed in livecoin.net
Present value of that token 0.9 BTC per token but if you see the historical data of that altcoin than you will be shocked because last month value of that altcoin was 9 BTC per Token.
I  am also invest  small amount in this token so lets see what happen after a month.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:36:35 AM

I would advise you to buy XVG with your $ 5000, because XVG will increase its price in the near future and you will not lose if you invest XVG now for the long term.

Rodge182

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

I think you should even out your investment in atleast five or more altcoins that have potentials in the market. 5k is a big money, you don't need to focus on just one coin to invest your money in.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:41:55 AM

I don't see a future of Reddcoin. IOTA and Sia can be good investment for long run. Much safer investments are still the major coins. If you want a quicker profit, just invest in selected pre-sale tokens (with highest bonuses). They'll yield good profit in upto 6 months.
yes same with me mate. i believe in iota. seems like iota will be the next coin that will increasing drastically in next year. i would believe iota will be the third best coin in the next year. many thing will coming for iota. i hear that japan have somrthing to do with iota and i waiting for it. there is a big investment too done by bosch on iota. i believe it that iota have a great future

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:46:31 AM

Ethereum and waves are two coins best to invest if your looking for long term investment atleast for s year . Still there is lots of coins having high potentiality like electroneum but not sure about growth for next couple of months.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:10:42 AM

As I always say, find worthy alts with good team and supportive community, which hasn't gone 1000x ICO yet. Smiley

Suggestions:
- Waves
- Stratis
- Metal
- Salt Lending
- TenX Pay
- Siacoin
JLCoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:11:30 AM

Spread it out a bit to keep your portfolio balanced. Check where bitcoin is. If it is in the middle of an upward trend, then wait until it drops again. Also, some either and a couple of others.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

I would advice you to diversify your investment in XRP and IOTA.These two coins are performing really well and has been stable from last three four weeks.It is also advisable to invest small amount in bitcoin too which will reduce your risk probability and can get you good return.
this coins has good potential.and maybe i will add one coin more.you can buy universa coin that has just finish their ico.but its not listed to market yet.we can join at universa telegram group to observe this.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:15:30 AM

probably yes. by the time bitcoin rises its fee are growing too making it unprofitable , the way altcoins do perform in charts are amazing. I invested in Sia coin Tronix coin and they gave me 0.002 BTC in a day by trading it.. for now I am holding because I am very sure that in the year 2018 they will skyrocket to the moon mark my words hahahaha, also DGB XBY XVG are good crytpo altcoins too. check them out
drunkcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:19:50 AM

First of all it's Ethereum, I'd recommend invest in it $2-3K, other money it's better to divide between promising altcoins like IOTA, EOS, Ripple that will definitely grow in long terms.
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:37:03 AM

my opinion and suggestion if you hold $5000 try to divide it on some of the list i have and have it hold for a long term period of time and wait for a big profit.

> BTC (Bitcoin)
> LTC (Litecoin)
> ETH (Ethereum)
> IOTA
> NEO ( NEO which is known before as Antshare)

these are my list of altcoins to be pick and Hold for a long period of time,
i believe on the Project of these all , and i believe and speculate this will take
flight sooner and will be next great deal next to Bitcoin,
some of the Coins i mentioned are old time coin next to BTC
such as LTC and ETH this two are far better than
Bitcoin in terms of many ways but not on price surely Bitcoin would be the King
for he is the first root of all cryptocurrency without him nothing exist also
for all concept of digital currency came to Bitcoin.

Still do your own research for the some of the altcoin, these is solely my Opinion and
Observation on these coins for the past few months of development of every coin.

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:04:08 AM

what about KMD, AXE, SUMO? Cool
coinbase players might be a good option if longer run is acceptable

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'