Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is best investment: bitcoin or bitcoin cash?  (Read 476 times)
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:52:37 PM

BTC
I want to invest in crypto market. I am new here. Please suggested me Is it the right time to invest in crypto.
Or which one is best investment bitcoin or bitcoin cash? Undecided Undecided Undecided
If you've still not invested anything in bitcoin then go for bitcoin cash it's Currently more affordable and will eventually increase and you can make quicker profits. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency currently as it has the highest values amongst all coins and is easily tradable on various trading sites, so it's much more profitable in the long run.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:05:54 PM

BTC
I want to invest in crypto market. I am new here. Please suggested me Is it the right time to invest in crypto.
Or which one is best investment bitcoin or bitcoin cash? Undecided Undecided Undecided

Well, Bitcoin is the king and Bitcoin Cash is an alt coin (don't forget this). Bitcoin Cash is theoretically better than Bitcoin, but when you buy Bitcoin Cash (as it's happening with a lot of coins, pretty much all of them), you use Bitcoin.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:05:23 PM

They both are good for investment, only thing is one is more expensive to invest in than the other. Bitcoin has a great prospect so does bitcoin cash but BTC price is very high now for investment so except you have enough cash I suggest you go into bitcoin cash which is cheaper to invest in.
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:21:15 PM

I suggest you split your investment. Why? Affordability wise, go on BITCOINCASH. The lesser the price, the higher profit you get in the future,of course if BCH will do food in the market. But if you want a higher chance, go on bitcoin, stability and popularity will add the higher of chance of profit. But really bitcoin is now very pricey I guess. But if you have a good amount for investment, why not.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:21:35 PM

The two are very good Cryptos with a worthy potential, Bitcoin having more potentials. If you have enough capital to invest, I would advice you spread your investment over the two and keep a good balance. But if you're to choose one, it has to be Bitcoin because of its popularity band wide acceptability than other Cryptos.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:26:18 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 07:53:15 AM by kimochidesh

I think BCH is better than BTC in terms of investment as BCH is in growing at much faster rate than BTC. Bitcoin having crazy high transaction fees and long confirmation hours make investors shift to Bitcoin cash in recent days. Bitcoin cash has gained a lot popularity due these drawbacks of bitcoin. Hoping to see BCH at moon in 2018 .
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:01:55 PM

For me, the former is the best digital currency to invest. But bitcoin has extremely volatile that it can rise so high and it can also fall so deep. Despite all that, you can still earn profit be it short or longterm because bitcoin is dominant in price hike than having its market price decreased.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:09:34 PM

BTC prices today are very expensive, and less services, such as expensive, slow fees. so I think investing in BCH is better. and the price is still cheap.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:45:28 PM

Bitcoin cash in my opinion is currently better than Bitcoin. Because of the cheap price of Bitcoin Cash, our chances of getting more Bitcoin Cash than if we buy Bitcoin.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:50:56 PM

Bitcoin cash investors are playing dirty business tricks to attract more investors and probably does not have any bright future and success on the long run but on the other hand Bitcoin has come along a long way and proved to be a better investment than bitcoin cash. Also, bitcoin cash may dump and there are very less probability that it will rise again but on the other hand bitcoin has proved to successfully come out of the bad dumps and retain its value again.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:55:10 PM

I think Bitcoinin is the best investment. There are other coins that grow and can be a good investment but the most stable remains bitcoin.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:07:39 AM

BTC has become useless for moving money for joe six pack and only a fool would trust
the development team and miners now. Keep one eye at all times on the exit door because
all they need to write is one line of code

Public static money MaxFee=1.50; // 20,000 miners not needed, goodbye if you don't like the change

Segwit2x here i come because I have no faith in BTC anymore

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:30:43 AM

The fact that Bitcoin is more stable is understandable. By investing in it you can be calm. Bitcoin Cash in my opinion a more profitable investment, although less stable. But still, I preferred, in your place, to invest some of the money in Bitcoin, part of the Bitcoin cache and part of it for example in the Etherium.

alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

I, for example, invest in XC Manitore! very profitable project, I really like. Plus I have a good teacher
chillfrog

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

I would suggest in Bitcoin and start getting familiar with altcoin market. This is where you'll find the most excitement Wink
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

I think bitcoin is best investment. Because it is more popular than Bitcoin cash. Within a few months it will hit double price.

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

I like Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very popular in the world. Investing in bitcoin gives profit in a very short period of time. Bitcoin cash is always popular. If you have a lot of money then you can invest in cash in bitcoin. But I personally like cash.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

I think bitcoin is best investment. Because it is more popular than Bitcoin cash. Within a few months it will hit double price.
You are absolutely right.
Because it has more value and more profitable and most trusted digital currency in the world.
Bitcoin investment so much better from other currency invest.
And its value increasing day by day.
So,I think bitcoin is far better than bitcoin cash.

Be hardworker
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

Bitcoin has a high price and a good investment because it has more promotions, advertisements and more popular or well known than bitcoin cash but its hard to invest because of its higher price than bitcoin cash while bitcoin cash has a lower price and you might have a higher chance of getting profit to it because its just getting started, but no matter what you choose to invest in bitcoin and bitcoin cash can give you revenue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: