Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Segwit2x Dec 28th  (Read 1088 times)
monkQBT

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:12:12 PM

Hoping true......   but thinking unlikely Undecided
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

I received the mail as well but I have most of my bitcoins on binance. Does anyone know about binance say about this new fork? They are good are giving us our  balances if there is a successful fork tomorrow. Waiting hope everything will be okay.

zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:36:38 PM

What price do you expect for Segwit2x B2X coin? Is it worth dumping altcoins to have more bitcoins or not?
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:42:48 PM

i am very curious about it's price when the folk succefully happen

there are too many folk chain base on bitcoin  this year and better to hold btc for a long time
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:47:19 PM

Yes there is a Segwit2x on Dec 28 but its not a major news because it may list on small exchanges so traders are not going to pump bitcoin hardfork is an issue and it will destroy the price of bitcoin in the next few years coz new comers/investors wants to buy the other fork of bitcoin
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:48:04 PM

i am very curious about it's price when the folk succefully happen

there are too many folk chain base on bitcoin  this year and better to hold btc for a long time

It will probably crash in price quickly after launch as all the bitcoin holders dump to increase their bitcoin stash. That's what happened with some of the other forks.
GPU5970

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

That fork is going to be a mess.. came on guys, stop expecting to see this forked coin in extremely high prices because we all know that it is not going to happen.

Bitcoin cash was the last useful fork.

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:08:01 PM

Coinbase was preparing for this fork for a very long time but I haven't heard anything about it yet. It was a big thing the cancellation of the B2X because of the disagreement of some of the big gamers and I think it affected quite a lot the last crazy uptrend of the Bitcoin. I wonder what will happen now it this is true. We will see tomorrow.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:18:23 PM

ok, it seems as it is actually a attempt of fraud .

At the start it already was very suspicious  that there are no big news of Segwit2x and also there would have been a significant market reaction to this event.

THus i call this BS.

Lots of news but i agree it's been kept out of the main stream media just like the crazy high
transaction costs for BTC but Bx2 is trading and I suspect your upset as a miner because the
jig is almost up where you can milk the system.

What you say could be termed as slander but if your looking for fraud then may i suggest that
you go back to the white paper and read the bit about "Virtually free transaction fees again" because
$40 plus is not what it said on the box

Public static Money MaxFees =1.50 //Should fix BTC

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:53:12 AM

Coinbase was preparing for this fork for a very long time but I haven't heard anything about it yet. It was a big thing the cancellation of the B2X because of the disagreement of some of the big gamers and I think it affected quite a lot the last crazy uptrend of the Bitcoin. I wonder what will happen now it this is true. We will see tomorrow.

Coinbase was preparing for a fork with the same name, but from a different dev team. I doubt it will list this fork.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:00:38 AM

Yes, I am going to happen after few hours and I am very excited and Holding bitcoin to get free segwit 2x. By the way, it is a good way to improve bitcoin technology but this should not happen again and again like what is happening now because after some time people will ignore this and it will not impact the market much so it is better to upgrade the whole technology in one go.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:15:42 AM

It looks to be back on ! Is this correct or just false news. I would have thought the cypto community would have known about this well before Christmas.

https://themerkle.com/segwit2x-to-be-reborn-in-coming-weeks-ahead/

I Think this is what makes bitcoin price pump again and all altcoin price's dumped
everyone try to selling this altcoin to buy more bitcoin to get free segwit
 Embarrassed

Sukut

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:13:23 AM

So there's less than 12 hours left to this fork and there is no legit source that says whether this fork is a scam or not..
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:32:25 AM

It looks to be back on ! Is this correct or just false news. I would have thought the cypto community would have known about this well before Christmas.

https://themerkle.com/segwit2x-to-be-reborn-in-coming-weeks-ahead/

I Think this is what makes bitcoin price pump again and all altcoin price's dumped
everyone try to selling this altcoin to buy more bitcoin to get free segwit
 Embarrassed

and nxt get dump..i am lose much
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:34:48 AM

I nearly missed this information, but i have not a single bitcoins, all im holding is altcoins, only altcoins will bring remarkable profit.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:48:58 AM

Yes, I am going to happen after few hours and I am very excited and Holding bitcoin to get free segwit 2x. By the way, it is a good way to improve bitcoin technology but this should not happen again and again like what is happening now because after some time people will ignore this and it will not impact the market much so it is better to upgrade the whole technology in one go.

Expect many more fork will come next year and expect more shitcoins to born.
This segwit2x has not much affect the current price and it's not making noise after all like it will just past this day without even noticing.
Forks are for upgrading the network but people take advantage of it to make their coins and go with the hype.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:31:00 AM

This is just another irrelevant fork.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
InspiratorNels

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:04:49 AM

Surely the Segwit2x fork has taken place, we will se what happens from here, good or bad
 life goes on, BITCOIN remains...However we want a real improvement in the transaction time and a massive reduction in the transaction fees...Any team who can deliver this and still keep the chain will be a genius.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: