Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trezor or Ledger?  (Read 1392 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

I ordered the Ledger Nano's and look forward to it. Very sad that they are not available at the moment and will have to wait. But I'll wait and immediately transfer all your coins on him.
And as for me I have chosen Trezor. I have heard it is better than Ledger. However both wallets are very cool and my relative for instance uses Ledger. Watch this video comparing these wallets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k19YnQBjY0I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

My friend decided to order himself Ledger Nano S. He praised him so well that I asked him to order me too. And I did not regret that I bought it, it's a very cool device.  Roll Eyes
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

My friend decided to order himself Ledger Nano S. He praised him so well that I asked him to order me too. And I did not regret that I bought it, it's a very cool device.  Roll Eyes
the way on how we made some choice what are some of the best thing that we have to take for are depends on where we are comfortable so trezor and ledger are both good but depends on what is more profitable for you to choose, but i am telling also that they are both good.
iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

I like Ledger more. If you buy devices of such a plan, then buy several pieces (at least 2), in case one device fails, then you will save access to your keys.
Do you mean to buy two the same wallets, use one of them and second will be useful if first one is broken?

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
iLatios (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

I ordered the Ledger Nano's and look forward to it. Very sad that they are not available at the moment and will have to wait. But I'll wait and immediately transfer all your coins on him.
And as for me I have chosen Trezor. I have heard it is better than Ledger. However both wallets are very cool and my relative for instance uses Ledger. Watch this video comparing these wallets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k19YnQBjY0I
Thank you a lot for this video! I haven't seen it before. Hope it will help me to compare wallets.

kakawin

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

the way on how we made some choice what are some of the best thing that we have to take for are depends on where we are comfortable so trezor and ledger are both good but depends on what is more profitable for you to choose, but i am telling also that they are both good.
Unfortunately I did not have a chance to try Trezor. So I can not compare these two devices. But I am sure that this is also a very worthy device.
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

I use the ledger nano s and its very good and easy to use so I'd recommend it for sure, not had chance to try the trezor but I would have thought its just as good Smiley

Just read through this thread and seen a few people mention the ledger as been hacked or tampered with if you like, whats that about?
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

I do not own both of them, but what should I say - Ledger is better. I read the article about their comparison and Ledger seems to be better, so it is my choice

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
GinaCole

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

I prefered ledger nano s over trezor because its not bulky like trezor and i do not like to have a phone-like hardwallet and its very eye catchy for those snatchers, because in our country theres a lot of greedy people in the street and you might experience these criminalities,but still it depends on your preference these two hardwallets are very secured,so far ive been using it for about 2years and i do not encounter any problem.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:05:33 AM

ledger nano s supports all the erc20 tokens which trezor dont,but these two are secured wallets.

What erc20 tokens doesn't trezor support? The trezor supports Ethereum wallets which by default support all Ethereum tokens..

roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

both wallet is safest to use as a daily necessity
I further recommend Ledger, because it can save ERC20
because ICO is now widely adopting technology from Ethereum ERC20

nioctiB#1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:52:25 AM

Which hardware wallet to choose? What wallet have you got? Which one is secure? What altcoins can be allocated there?
Both ledger and trezor are safe as long as you buy it directly to its manufacturer not on a third party seller or reseller because there are some reported issue that had been hacked after buying hardware wallet on reseller. Ledger supported some cryptocurrency that trezor did not support and vise versa so before buying one better to check first what cryptocurrency they support and if they support the coin that you want to hold, you can see that on their website.
cryptorgasm

Activity: 13
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:04:59 AM

Trezor is a little bit bulky in my pockets,ledger nano s is a very handy compare to trezor but i can say they are both secured wallets,i own these two great wallets for about one and a half year,and i dont really encounter problems with these wallets,either of the two would be great to use.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

Which hardware wallet to choose? What wallet have you got? Which one is secure? What altcoins can be allocated there?
Ledger Nano S ia the most popular hardware wallet and more secure. Although Trezor also good. But if you check the price of those two type wallet, Then you can see Ledger wallet Cost less Than Trezor.
And All erc20 token will be support in ledger wallet.

Be hardworker
MarckSpencer

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

I also agree that both purses are good enough. Personally, I bought Trezor, because there was a good discount and fast delivery. But in fact there is no difference what to buy. However, be careful and do not buy fakes. Only in the country and on the manufacturer's website.

Yeah. Heard that no need to buy those which have already been used. They say that the previous owner can reclaim the wallet, and with it the money.
iLatios (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

https://cryptocurrency.tech/v-apparatnom-koshelke-ledger-obnaruzhena-uyazvimost/
In this short article you can read how to protect your wallet.
For those, who can't do it, I can say on short: check the adress before sending money. Wallet can change it automatically, so you will send your tokens to sb Unknown. So try to pay attention to the adress all the time and check all characters of it.

btctalka

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

https://cryptocurrency.tech/v-apparatnom-koshelke-ledger-obnaruzhena-uyazvimost/
In this short article you can read how to protect your wallet.
For those, who can't do it, I can say on short: check the adress before sending money. Wallet can change it automatically, so you will send your tokens to sb Unknown. So try to pay attention to the adress all the time and check all characters of it.

Thanks for a head-ups!

Btw, which wallet do you use?
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

I do not prefer all 3rd party wallets, first i think electrum good because dont need download full blockchain then finded vulnerability on them, now Ledger.
Who next ?
Developers wallets best

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

Trezor at the moment is the most reliable purse!
And I wanted to buy a Ledger first, since it was a little cheaper))  Grin Grin

Either buy an inexpensive computer that will only be used for operations with coins, and the rest of the time will be turned off.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

duchaitp

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

I was going to buy a hardware wallet and I read a lot of comments here. I think I would buy Trezor even though it costs more because people value it higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: