Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone sell his own XRP?  (Read 454 times)
Geila

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

Can on exchanges in chats or chats for miners in the telegrams to talk to the miners. They are happy to sell you XRP. Because they are usually not investors and sell immediately.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

Can on exchanges in chats or chats for miners in the telegrams to talk to the miners. They are happy to sell you XRP. Because they are usually not investors and sell immediately.

XRP is mined?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
neev1081

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

Buy on the exchanges, its fluctuating enough. Keep yourself safe!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Buy on the exchanges, its fluctuating enough. Keep yourself safe!

'Exchanges' & 'safe' do not belong within googolplex light years of one another.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

I know that there is possibility to buy/sell some cryptocyrrencies on the forum, but I prefer not to do it and wait till the coin hit the exchange. I'm talking about cryptos that are traded just here, semux for example. About ripple is only right decision to buy on exchange - I use Polo and Bittrex. I bought XRP in April for 2000 satoshi. sold the part of them at 8k level and I don't regret. I remember the ripple price in 21k in June after that it dumped till 2k again for half a year. So, no regrets, guys who sold for 4k! may be you have chance to buy again for 2k  Wink

Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

I own some ripple . But will not sell it. Many more banks will be joining the XRP network. Ripple will soon moon. If any one wants to sell it, I am interested.
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

If you want to buy XRP just buy it on exchange. Maaybe some of member sell it on forum but to keep that the coin is safe you can buy it in exchange.
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

I remember buying some btc a few years ago on this forum from different members. There were many threads of buying/selling bitcoins. Is there anything like that for other cryptocurrencies as well? XRP in particular?

Thanks.

You can buy at Binance or other Exchange and get more discounts when buying during the dips. Its more safer and faster to buy in Exchanges than to peer to peer. I suggests you better buy there and avoid problems that may arises when trading peer2peer.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Reginapotry12

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

Man, why do you making this so hard for yourself, better go on exchange site and buy cryptocurrencies, Ripple in particular
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

No sell XRP, decent retentive it delineating long expression. I reasoning of retentive it until it reached 4 USD per 1 XRP.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

Sold all my xrp. Its technical not exactly blockchain tech currency. It uses a complex consensus algorithm.
80% of the XRP is pre-mined so the developers have unfair over investors/traders and if they start selling XRP price will plummet.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

buy xrp and hold long term
this now xrp price still cheap, if you want hold long term you can get much profit

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

maybe if sell or buy xrp in this forum does not exist, you can buy it in exchange platforms like Binance, Changelly, CEX.io, and Bittrex
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

I do not sell yet because I'm counting on the growth of the course. I think that in the near future it is worth waiting for a price increase of 50-70 dollars. Now a very favorable situation.

RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

If I was I would not sell. This is a good coin I have chosen for long term investment. and I will keep them until the end of the year. I believe that this coin will bring me much profit.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

I compose with you. Better to acquire XRP in any trustworthy exchanges. buy a coins in a trustworthy market to belittle the denials you will get.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

I remember buying some btc a few years ago on this forum from different members. There were many threads of buying/selling bitcoins. Is there anything like that for other cryptocurrencies as well? XRP in particular?

Thanks.

Well honestly why would you want to sell XRP privately to people over the internet. XRP is traded on all the big exchanges, why take the unnecessary hassle and massive risk of selling over a forum, unless of course you don't want to show them on your tax records. And even in that case there are plenty of better option available for that.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

I hold these tokens for a year, by the end of 2017 they brought me very good profits and I sold them.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Thanks.
If you aren't interested in trading on exchanges and wanted to trade peer to peer without and exchange involvement, you can go for DEX (Decentralized Exchanges) or you can start your own thread in marketplace for buying XRP. I believe you will find many legit sellers here. Also, you can involve an escrow for the deal and there are many trusted members here who take very less percentage as a fee. Why are you waiting for a thread to start, rather start your own thread.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

I recently sold my XRP because I do not see any prospects of keeping them, because it does not bring any profit and only falls in price and capitalization.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: