Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:48:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why newbies are not acceptable in a campaign?  (Read 609 times)
Boss_O

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

Agreed
Guapongbadoy (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

prevent cheater Easy understand!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Easy to understand, it prevent cheat from some members. Creat multiple user easy.

Seriously?! Double post with almost the same message is allowed from a single user? I thought it is a spam message if a person is just trying to make his post grow in numbers or I just don't understand?
CryptoIntegrity

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:15:30 AM

Each rank have limitations while wearing a signature (links, colors, style etc.). A newbie signature can only contain a limited amount of characters and impossible to make it colorful which makes his signature less visible compared to others and what the campaign owners want is to advertise their services and since It's not visible = worthless.
That is true.  Newbie will misuse the features
FinStar34900

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

Involving in the forum and increasing your activity will make you learn more about the crypto-world, it will give exposure to much needed basics regarding the crypto world. After gaining a sufficient amount of experience, the members are then accepted into a campaign.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

Because we, as a newbie, must be able to comprehend with the rules and to know how should it be implemented. Furthermore, this can also help us avoid being banned from the forum and we might make mistakes if we hurry.

xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

Every place has its rules and regulations, if don't have a speak a limited level, BBS will become no order, become terrible, if you to BBS around every day Reply believe that soon can participate in various activities
And no pains, no gain, want to learn, you must pay the hard work, if you don't want to pay anything. Just want to talk to someone else This for others, it's unfair that one thing, I hope my words can help you
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:05:23 PM

Has it always been this way or is this a recent change due to abuse?

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
blockclick

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

Has it always been this way or is this a recent change due to abuse?

I think it was always like this (at least for more than half a year)
stilltrying

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:33:47 AM

i think a newbie is level to learning,and not have campaign for newbie
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:33:50 AM

I think the reason why newbie is not allowed to do campaign is because Newbie stage is for learning the basics, methods and systems of bitcoin. It is like a level on which you have to gain level so that you will proceed to a new chapter. Also if they allow newbie to start campaign from the very start, imagine how crowded and spamed it would be.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

Hello guys,happy to be here. Could you give me your knowledge about the reason why newbie like me is not allow in the campaign.
because newbies are new in this industry so they need a little experience and time on how this forum works. they must need a month to get in jr. member and that is enough to learn some in this forum. so that there is a time to read the rules before getting a campaign.

this is not directly for gaining money but you must learn first also before gaining money.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

Hmm, you're going to represent some project and they want you to be a pretty nice guy who ism talking right things but not that one who is asking about obvious ones and telling silly stuff.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

Newbies need to learn more about bitcoin,a constructive post and follow the rules and regulations on forum to avoid banned account while  in a campaign.Because they are new in forum so that'a why there is no allow campaign for them.
litolmarauder16

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Newbies need to learn more about bitcoin and read informative forum/threads that will help them become knowledgeable about it. They need to educate themselves first before joining any part of campaign.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

Hello guys,happy to be here. Could you give me your knowledge about the reason why newbie like me is not allow in the campaign.
Campaigns requires a specific rank in order to qualify to join. There are some campaigns that accepts jr.member, but mostly were higher than jr.member. I believe this is because to make sure that a member posted  and already informed on the bitcoin forums. New member needs to learn as well about these things.
Crypto-thiva

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

Hello,
I am in newbie rank.But currently doing 3 bounty campaigns. Only newbies are not allowed to do the signature bounty. But we can do other campaigns. When we have enough experience we might reach the junior member rank (30 activities). So then we can start signature bounty too. There enough amount of bounty campaigns.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

Let me illustrate, how does a new employee adapt in his office environment? Of course they have to go through training in a few days.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
procopiapao

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

Just like in a company work, when someone has a lower position, he cannot do the same work as what the high position people do in their work. Being a newbie is a position wherein you are just learning of the process of bitcoin. And as time passes by, when you have learned how really the bitcoin works and your position ranks up, you'll be able to be accepted in campaigns.
vicdabic

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

Even after 6 months of doing crypto trading, I still feel like a newb and find rather useful information in these forums.  I almost think there should be a curate content score to make sure we are building the type of community that helps out anyone willing to learn.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:09:12 AM

You should need to get more experience before you do some job.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: