Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: why newbies are not acceptable in a campaign?  (Read 600 times)
Guapongbadoy (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:43:26 PM

Hello guys,happy to be here. Could you give me your knowledge about the reason why newbie like me is not allow in the campaign.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

Each rank have limitations while wearing a signature (links, colors, style etc.). A newbie signature can only contain a limited amount of characters and impossible to make it colorful which makes his signature less visible compared to others and what the campaign owners want is to advertise their services and since It's not visible = worthless.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

Besides what MadGamer said, think about it:
If campaigns accepted newbie members, wouldn't it be easy to abuse the system and just create like 20+ newbie accounts or more so you can earn with each account? It's not rocket science. Signature and image restrictions are there for a couple of reasons.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:33:26 PM

Hello guys,happy to be here. Could you give me your knowledge about the reason why newbie like me is not allow in the campaign.
Because before you will participate in your first Bounty - you should understand the basics of cryptoworld. You need some time for it.
And nobody is interested in 10+ newbie accounts from just 1 person.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:56:49 PM

Because, Newbies have no knowledge about the campaign, If they directed towards campaign, They even don't know what they are doing,
& they never ever try to learn these things,
That's why they are not acceptable.
They need to learn about forum.
Guapongbadoy (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:07:35 PM

Each rank have limitations while wearing a signature (links, colors, style etc.). A newbie signature can only contain a limited amount of characters and impossible to make it colorful which makes his signature less visible compared to others and what the campaign owners want is to advertise their services and since It's not visible = worthless.

Besides what MadGamer said, think about it:
If campaigns accepted newbie members, wouldn't it be easy to abuse the system and just create like 20+ newbie accounts or more so you can earn with each account? It's not rocket science. Signature and image restrictions are there for a couple of reasons.

Because before you will participate in your first Bounty - you should understand the basics of cryptoworld. You need some time for it.
And nobody is interested in 10+ newbie accounts from just 1 person.

Thank you all Guys, the answers satisfied me very well. You really deserves your rank base on the quality of your post. I salute you all.
cylina

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:29:39 PM

dont worry, just keep playing around the boards you can see. learn and understand how things work and soon you do be able to join campaigns.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:14:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is a wide ocean. As a Newbie, we need to learn the basics first. It is also a tactical way to minimize spamming, etc. If you want to get a practice, you might want to check on this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2393543.140 . It's a "Newbie Program" to help noobs gain experience.  I'm sharing this to help fellow noobs like me.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:41:09 PM

I never joined a signature campaign yet, but I'm planning to. So, I suggest you should try reading this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0 . I just read it and it helps me a lot. I hope it will also help you.

coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:41:36 PM

I am also a newbie here, trying to learn more from the forum then can participate in more campaigns.
nrm4bits

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:49:08 PM

My contribution here is to say that newbies aren't allowed to participate in signature campaigns because some the above explanation, but you can still participate in the media campaign, traslations, etc, of the ICO if that's the case.
Lostpike

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

I never joined a signature campaign yet, but I'm planning to. So, I suggest you should try reading this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0 . I just read it and it helps me a lot. I hope it will also help you.

Awesome link. Thank you!
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:24:01 AM

It  provides a check on spammers. Many people can open different new accounts to spam one good project meanwhile many project allow one person participation. Also it helps true newbies to get opportunity to learn about the forum and projects first before joining campaigns. So take your time and wait, after your upgrade you can join whichever campaign you want. Anyways, some campaigns do allow newbies so you can search for them as well and join
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:01:48 AM

first thing for newbie users bitcoin talk forum and signature campaign owners wants them to know complete details of bitcoin and other crypto currencies , for taking  higher rank , ny the time you reach you will be best known to crypto world as well as bitcoin forum. Another thing is if newbie account is allowed in signature campaign ,more people will simply create newbie account and joins the campaign , as security measures also they consider wanted higher rank users.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
somwhr

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

same as you.. im a newbie as well..

i think newbie is not being accepted to the campaign as we need to learn and study a lot before we will be a part of it..  once we learn we will be one of the players of this industry.. Smiley
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:53 AM

On my own point of view I think newbies are not acceptable in a campaign its because newbies are not yet knowledgeable and still learning.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

Easy to understand, it prevent cheat from some members. Creat multiple user easy.
memmetp

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

and how do i become a member?
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:01:18 PM

post over 30 Activity , but limite 14 activity in 14days!
It means over 1 months you got !
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:41:16 PM

I think this is best that newbies not join campaign .because bitcoin want quality member not scammer.after posting and upgrade newbies to j.member or member they understand forum rules and quality post
bocahrawalo1996

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:41:04 PM

lets join in this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2393543.0

there is a signature for the newbie and junior member
You will be paid if you follow this bounty

sandy8800

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:45:14 PM

I think newbies are not accepted because of the fear of increasing spam and multiple bounty claims by same individual.
somwhr

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:05:45 AM

to prevent cheaters !! do not forget before we earn somthing we must work hard first..
saber05

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:57:53 AM

Because the level not enough to join bounty campaign.
The manager need junior member level join the project.
yizhi2632438

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

Because you signed too few characters。It's not up to the publicity. So you won't be allowed to sign
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

Most of the time there is a reason why the status newbie is.
Just the spend time and provided information is not that much.
I my case I spend much time in forums but just provide information
in a few.
If you look at the goal if a campaign: It's communication and marketing.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

I think its because they need more information than they have as newbie aside they need more experience as a fair treat to higher ranks. If and only if newbie can join to campaigns the payment will be so low and newbie can be someones account using multiple accounts to prevent cheating and spamming but i know theres a campaign for newbies and junior members, i couldn't remember where is it when browsing campaigns.
lynnachaean

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

I am also new hearvand that's what I noticed in the threads. Rarely do they give chances to newbies like us. We must go up to at least Jr Rank to be able to qualify.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

Newbie will spam the whole forum if they are allowed to participate in signature  bounty campaign. But I think facbook, twitter,telegram and blogging is available to most newbie if you have a good number of followers.
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

There are still a few bounties that accept newbies, like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2671323.msg27405329
But anyway it's better to rank up so you can earn more
shishi-icy

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

I actually felt the same way too at first, I felt it was very tedious and unnecessary. But now I understand that the ranking system of bitcointalk also helps us not to jump straight into things we don't understand yet. By reading more and interacting with others you gain knowledge you need to make money in this industry and trust from other users as well little by little. And as to why campaigns require particular rank there's a number of reasons for that most importantly like they say it prevents people from using spam accounts, with that said the higher your rank the more authentic your account is and is equivalent to higher rewards for campaigns. I would like to end with a word of encouragement that it's not too late to begin raising your rank as I too am a newbie, and also a personal story that a friend of mine just started last Aug 2017 and he just earned his 3rd million from crypto and that's just from airdrops. I'm sorry for getting side tracked a bit but I wish you guys the best in you future endeavors. Cheers!
JoshuaDunnink

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

Newbie will spam the whole forum if they are allowed to participate in signature  bounty campaign. But I think facbook, twitter,telegram and blogging is available to most newbie if you have a good number of followers.

Indeed, I have been participating in some of these facebook bounties and have not been rejected (up to now)
As mentioned by others, newbies might spam the whole forum as they do not know the unwritten (or mostly written rules) of the forum, when joining a signature campaign.
Also, it is generally expected that people read the forum thoroughly:
I see a lot of newbies not following the rules as set for the bounty, completely overrunning the topic with spam posts making it almost impossible to be managed by the bounty managers

I also speek for myself currently, I have now almost spend 24+ hours actively reading the forums, and am still learning the basic rules and behaviors.
promoza

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

Newbie has nothing to loose, no rank, no power.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

Because people can open bunch of accounts and enroll in various campaigns and dry them out for others, take into consideration that newbies can't even have links in their signature space. By wanting junior or higher ranks they can have nicer adds and also hope to have people that can do quality posting which is important to them if they are chasing to advertise their company or whatever in the good light.
Johann Strauss

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

Apart from limitations on signatures as others have already pointed out, I think it is also because campaign managers can look through a member's posting history and see if they are a valuable forum member or just posting rubbish. Newbies like most of us here don't have such a history at all so it is hard to say what we may be up to on this forum.
Marteel

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

I think it is just because hardening the system for the abusers.
cryptorTUX

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

I think it is just because hardening the system for the abusers.

Yes specially since many people even say some things here and stay active in hope of generating their income. I don't blame anybody but this is why we have some spam here and there on forum. I have personally noticed it and I think many people before and after me have noticed it.i don't have anything against it as people are earning money.
WinniePooh

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

Because, Newbies have no knowledge about the campaign, If they directed towards campaign, They even don't know what they are doing,
& they never ever try to learn these things,
That's why they are not acceptable.
They need to learn about forum.
This is true. Thanks! That’s why newbie like me cannot join yet to some campaign because we jjust need more time to read and learn how its works, and what is this all about. Smiley
YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

need to earn your keeps
knight20

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

Because my friends says if you are newbie you are under training if you will be interested until you have a rank like jr member.

But there are some newbie campaigns. But it's rare. Just wait until your jr member so that you could join any campaigns.
Boss_O

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

Agreed
Guapongbadoy (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

prevent cheater Easy understand!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Easy to understand, it prevent cheat from some members. Creat multiple user easy.

Seriously?! Double post with almost the same message is allowed from a single user? I thought it is a spam message if a person is just trying to make his post grow in numbers or I just don't understand?
CryptoIntegrity

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:15:30 AM

That is true.  Newbie will misuse the features
FinStar34900

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

Involving in the forum and increasing your activity will make you learn more about the crypto-world, it will give exposure to much needed basics regarding the crypto world. After gaining a sufficient amount of experience, the members are then accepted into a campaign.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

Because we, as a newbie, must be able to comprehend with the rules and to know how should it be implemented. Furthermore, this can also help us avoid being banned from the forum and we might make mistakes if we hurry.

xiaowu55

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

Every place has its rules and regulations, if don't have a speak a limited level, BBS will become no order, become terrible, if you to BBS around every day Reply believe that soon can participate in various activities
And no pains, no gain, want to learn, you must pay the hard work, if you don't want to pay anything. Just want to talk to someone else This for others, it's unfair that one thing, I hope my words can help you
skymia

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:05:23 PM

Has it always been this way or is this a recent change due to abuse?

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
blockclick

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

Has it always been this way or is this a recent change due to abuse?

I think it was always like this (at least for more than half a year)
stilltrying

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:33:47 AM

i think a newbie is level to learning,and not have campaign for newbie
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:33:50 AM

I think the reason why newbie is not allowed to do campaign is because Newbie stage is for learning the basics, methods and systems of bitcoin. It is like a level on which you have to gain level so that you will proceed to a new chapter. Also if they allow newbie to start campaign from the very start, imagine how crowded and spamed it would be.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

because newbies are new in this industry so they need a little experience and time on how this forum works. they must need a month to get in jr. member and that is enough to learn some in this forum. so that there is a time to read the rules before getting a campaign.

this is not directly for gaining money but you must learn first also before gaining money.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

Hmm, you're going to represent some project and they want you to be a pretty nice guy who ism talking right things but not that one who is asking about obvious ones and telling silly stuff.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

Newbies need to learn more about bitcoin,a constructive post and follow the rules and regulations on forum to avoid banned account while  in a campaign.Because they are new in forum so that'a why there is no allow campaign for them.
litolmarauder16

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

Newbies need to learn more about bitcoin and read informative forum/threads that will help them become knowledgeable about it. They need to educate themselves first before joining any part of campaign.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

Campaigns requires a specific rank in order to qualify to join. There are some campaigns that accepts jr.member, but mostly were higher than jr.member. I believe this is because to make sure that a member posted  and already informed on the bitcoin forums. New member needs to learn as well about these things.
Crypto-thiva

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

Hello,
I am in newbie rank.But currently doing 3 bounty campaigns. Only newbies are not allowed to do the signature bounty. But we can do other campaigns. When we have enough experience we might reach the junior member rank (30 activities). So then we can start signature bounty too. There enough amount of bounty campaigns.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

Let me illustrate, how does a new employee adapt in his office environment? Of course they have to go through training in a few days.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
procopiapao

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

Just like in a company work, when someone has a lower position, he cannot do the same work as what the high position people do in their work. Being a newbie is a position wherein you are just learning of the process of bitcoin. And as time passes by, when you have learned how really the bitcoin works and your position ranks up, you'll be able to be accepted in campaigns.
vicdabic

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

Even after 6 months of doing crypto trading, I still feel like a newb and find rather useful information in these forums.  I almost think there should be a curate content score to make sure we are building the type of community that helps out anyone willing to learn.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:09:12 AM

You should need to get more experience before you do some job.
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:35 AM

In my opinion, the newbie has to learn a lot about seniors about the campaign system through this forum before joining the campaign, it's for the common good, and it does not cause a chaos any time ..

Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

It's just because it's a newbie, they not know yet about the bitcoin cryptocurrency.
But there few campaign accept a newbie.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

I think its just because  it's a newbie in this cryptocurrency, they not know more about the bitcoin forum.
Actually can accept in a campaign atleast a Jr member, but lately I saw a campaign that accepted a newbie.
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

in the field of work of any kind they only provide advance training on the work to be given to the beginner.karena judgment whether or not it will be assessed from the organizers.
so do we follow the campaign of a program. they will only choose among us who have been through the process of feasibility of a field, service, or barang.jika according to them good, not impossible all will be accepted.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

because it can not guarantee whether the newbie is experienced or not, so must conduct activities on the forum as a preliminary assessment and will be monitored activities during the status of newbie.

Cutieepooh

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

As per my thinking, the newbie is a fresher then first he have to clear about each and everything related to bitcoin, crypto, ICO. When your concept is clear then they dont have any problem to accept in their campaign.
Chakitot

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

Some campaign are accepting newbies but some are not because as a joiners atleast they know that you are more equipped with knowledge if you are in high rank before joining their group....
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

They don't want someone who will make their group disaster......
They want individuals who have learn the basic of basic before they let you in, one way is by just looking on your rank......
Akitot

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:33:00 AM

When we compare your account to a person....
And you want some people to advertise about your product wherein that's symbolize their coins... Are you going to choose kid (newbie) or a teenager (Jr. Member and up) of course they prefer teenagers....
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Thanks for your guidance, I will try my best to improve my activity level and improve my level!
When I am accepted, I can also do some activities to earn my income!
Nanantsu

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:03:06 AM

Welcome mate,
Im also a newbie, I think the reason why newbie like us not allow in the campaign because we do not know much about bitcoin yet.
uberproteam
Copper Member

Activity: 60

Decentralized Freelancer Community

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:10:42 AM

I think it is a very good measure to prevent scams and spams to restrict newbie profiles.

shaun98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

I'm going to assume that you are talking about signature campaigns. Well, it may be because there are accounts who are bots just signing up, so the bounty manager won't want to risk it. Also, Newbie signatures will be extremely short, and may not contain all the info which the campaign manager will want to display.

mcguire1905

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

How do they confirm if you fullfilled the requirements to join their campaign? I.e on Facebook ,Twitter, etc.
makoitus

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

As I've read from a thread here mate, and I think this is the best answer? I'm not sure haha but the reason why Newbies aren't allowed to join a campaign it's because Newbie accounts just have limited features like max characters and such. And campaigns actually needs you to have a banner or a signature and it uses characters, so yeah. I hope you get what I mean  Grin
Pizaia

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

Because when you join a campaign usually they require a specific number of charaters,which with a ewbie account can't provide. And I remeber One of their reason is that you have to be jr mem, because that how can make sure that your not just a spammer
tan-tan

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

To prevent common mistakes in promoting campaign.. Need to study the rules first and experience. Aside from that as a newbie we cant ware the signature of the campaign due to minimal capacity of our account for advertizing. Need to do more post to increase our activity until we met the jr member status that better than newbie😂
Darwinie

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

I think its just because  it's a newbie in this cryptocurrency, they not know more about the bitcoin forum.
Actually can accept in a campaign atleast a Jr member, but lately I saw a campaign that accepted a newbie.

Yes that is Right, we as newbie are still new in cryptocurrency. In a campaign you have to share knowledge,but can you do that if there nothing to share. We just have to understand that they have requirements that we have to meet. We cannot rush everything, there is no easy way here in Bitcoin. Moving forward what campaign you we're saying that accepts a newbie ?
Gudzone

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

I think beginners will only spam and there will be no benefit from them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: