Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to sell?  (Read 2291 times)
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:30:57 AM

Hey all,

Whats the best time to sell besides christmas?
The best time to sell is always in a high price i think only fool do selling in a low price or maybe  people has  big problem in money and need it badly at this time around can sell their bitcoin in a low price maybe we should know that selling it in a low price is just like loosing a profit we have  known already that selling must be done during high price status so that we can gain a huge profit in selling or sell when you are already in profit or you can release your hold if and when you have an insider information of the market sentiments and the at the moment you are already losing then you can mitigate the loss by selling off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:32:52 AM

Hey all,

Best time oh best time. Many people ask for best time. " best time " is very famous now. LOL
Well, best time for each people will be different with other, for me, best time is when we get profit then best time to sell. If no profit, holding amd holding till it recover.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:46:02 AM

A lot of people always say to hold your Bitcoins because they say that its price will always rise, but until when? I guess it's alright for old investors to hold their Bitcoins since they have bought it back then when the Bitcoin price is still low. But for new investors, it will be hard to control emotions especially when seeing that you start to lose your investment during dumps. It will probably cause you to sell due to panic. Just don't be too greedy and too blinded with money. My advice is for you to sell your Bitcoins only when it reached the price that you want. I converted mine into fiat when it almost reached $20,000 and I have no regrets about it even if the Bitcoin price exceeds 20k USD in the future, because that is my target price.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:47:34 AM

Hey all,

Best time oh best time. Many people ask for best time. " best time " is very famous now. LOL
Well, best time for each people will be different with other, for me, best time is when we get profit then best time to sell. If no profit, holding amd holding till it recover.
Popularly the right time to sell bitcoin is during the high price status because on this time we can really get more profit because of tbe price maybe some other people will wait for a long time to prepare thier self in choosing the right time to sell because if we really wait for along term maybe we can also foound the right time to sell depending on the price.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:52:54 AM

The best time will matter on your NEEDS.
Sell in when you hit the target profit.
Then buy again, when it goes down...HOLD for short time and so on...
Analyse the daily trending. The decision is yours.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
cryptokudi

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:56:06 AM

Compared to the days of price standing closer to $13000 -  $14000 now what it has reached is good. So, users who have been waiting to cash out could do it now. Holding until the upcoming year start seems to be good because the price surely grows to certain price by that time.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:58:35 AM

Hey all,

Well for me the best time to sell is that when you want to sell because your peaking the value of your coin inhold. Selling is hunting for the right time so for me the best to sell is that when the value is more satisfied of yours to sell in other words when you sell that would be the best it not just about christmas, find for the higher velue that many times to your coin and that would it be my friend.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:59:01 AM

Hey all,

for me there is no best time to sell your bitcoin , only have the best time is the invest and the buying of bitcoin but selling i don't think it have a best time maybe you say a best time when you invest bitcoin in lower price and you sell it to the higher price and it is depend on holding you must hold and got patience and wait to the right time that the bitcoin price is high and sell it to lower price than the price of bitcoin
dissindia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

Hey all,

https://www.emarketz.net/18-things-to-do-to-improve-your-rankings-in-2018/New Year's 2018 will be a good time to sell.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:00:17 AM

the best time to sell is depends on your needs, on how much you want to sell, but for me the best time to sell is around 25-30000 usd but theres a prediction that the value of it will reach on 100000 on 2018 its better to hold if you don't need the money but if you need that then sell it on the price that you will have an income or sell it around 25000
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:01:59 AM

There is no best time to sell. I think so, as long as there is a profit, it is a good investment. The first task is to ensure that your money is not a loss. When you sell it, you can see how you understand yourself.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:13:41 AM

I think it's pretty good to sell when a bitcoin price is high and sure to earn a profit here because you're also earning money here just when you're saving money because at the time you just base your money when you sell it You do not know if you have any income for sure that you have no money here and you have only a small income.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:19:18 AM

Hey all,

I do not think there is a perfect time that you can know in advance to sell your bitcoin, it depends on you you feel that the price of bitcoin is suitable for sale then you decide to sell it like that. You will not regret later that the price of bitcoin has increased dramatically. I used to be like that.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:22:26 AM

If you are talking about bitcoin then I will suggest you not to sell your bitcoin.Because bitcoin price is increasing rapidly DAY-TO-DAY. at present the price of 1 bitcoin is equal to 16000$ and I am quite sure that it would not take so much time to reach at 19 or 20 thousands usd dollar.
But if you need money very urgently then it's a exceptional  matter.hearing that bitcoin is going to does it's first hard frock in 28th December. So we can at least wait till the date.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:27:32 AM

The best time to sell is when you find the price enough for you. You should set your limit when to sell!
bitcoi

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:30:10 AM

There are many strategies for trading cryptocurrencies. Some people are long term holder and others trade intraday or weekly, monthly.

Let's understand these strategies:

1. Buy when it goes down and sell when it goes up. Repeat this if you want just to trade.

2. If you understand the cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, you can hold it for long time and invest your money into many different cryptocurrencies having good technical background like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, Monero. In this case the best time to sell bitcoin is when BTC production will stop. When there will no new Bitcoin, demand will be very high and supply will be very low. That’s the best time to sell bitcoins.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:30:58 AM

Hey all,

what you're gonna sell?? if it's a Bitcoin dont sell it in this time cause right now the BTC gonna doing its Hardfork and the first hardfork gonna be in 28 December. so use your money to buy BTC and get some free B2X. Remember don't sell your BTC now
Hearing that bitcoin is going to does it's first hard fork so I think we should wait at least till the date.
I am 99% sure that after doing it's first hard fork the value of bitcoin will go to the top of the sky
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:31:04 AM

Hey all,

In my opinion, we better to read news about Bitcoin forecast so that we will know when to buy or sell. We all want to maximize the price at its highest before we have decided to withdraw our invested capital. However, it really depends on what price did you place in Bitcoin and what is your desired amount that you want to earn because sometimes we become more greedy if the price is rising but what if the price will suddenly go down? So for me, just be content on your desired income and withdraw it. Wait for the dip and buy and then hold until the price will go up again.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

I have also decided that it's best and safest to keep out of the exchange for now. A hard fork doesn't necessarily mean that it's good for Bitcoin.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

Actually there is no such thing as perfect time to sell. It depends on what strategy are you using. If you are a day trader then at least 5% will be enough if you are in favor of the market. It is risky with this approach but will be rewarding if done right. As for long term then hold until you can then if you think it is more than enough on what you want then at least you can sell partially. Just always remember that profit is a profit, don’t be greedy or you will end up burnt out. Always have a plan before entering any trade and execute it the way it is planned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: