Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:20:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Litecoin die?  (Read 1552 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

There's a new update from Charlie Lee @SatoshiLite about litecoin.

See his post https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/953786695161270272

I think the impact about this tweet will make Litecoin pump again and even there is no update like this LTC will not die.

The creator of Lightcoin said that the sale should help to avoid conflicts of interest: Lee's statements in the press and social networks could affect the cost of the cryptocurrency. Charlie Li said that he did not have a single lacquer left for the first time in six years since the creation of the cryptocurrency in 2011.
But the fact that he sold before the dump happens is giving everyone a big doubt about him.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

litecoin dead can just happen and it's not impossible. If absolutely nothing is already not interested in this litecoin and because it did not provide a profit to the holder then, of course, the longer this coin will be increasingly left behind and old-old will die.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

Eventhough lee had sold his litecoins, i don't think litecoin will die. A huge number of investors are investing and holding litecoin and i believe that so long as there are people investing in it, litecoin will continue to survive and even grow in value. I don't think lee selling his litecoins is enough for litecoin to die.

mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

litecoin dead can just happen and it's not impossible. If absolutely nothing is already not interested in this litecoin and because it did not provide a profit to the holder then, of course, the longer this coin will be increasingly left behind and old-old will die.

If Charlie Lee was done with the project, we would have someone step into take over, we have seen this on much less quality coins and with all the ltc pairings...there would be some person, group or even corporation that see a value in furthering it from that standpoint alone.  
Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

Litecoin is Bitcoin made right.
No premine, unlike Bitcoin with Satoshi millions.
Fair launch, no ICO bullshit, even Charlee Lee has to buy his litecoins.
Made by real developer: MIT graduate, former google engineer, probably most competent developer in crypto space. Unlike bitcoin with magical "best programmers in the world" core team.
Real non anonymous founder you can talk to.
No Segwit drama, no transactions problem.
It just works.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

What, no, Litecoin is awesome. It benefits from the ongoing developments of Bitcoin, but it's faster and cheaper to send. Litecoin has its own features on top of those of Bitcoin, like a different proof of work algorithm and a lower price per coin (you may laugh about it but it has a psychological effect and it's easier to send normal amounts of money without all those annoying zeroes. OK some wallets allow you to adjust the unit from BTC to mBTC and Sat but whatever). Anyway as long as it's possible to send and receive Litecoin, all good.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:58:18 PM

I never believed in Litecoin to be honest,  and I certainly dont like Charlie Lee he is a person who FUDs on his own coin, by selling your coins and FUDdin while your coin is gaining popularity is very bad and retarded, there are much better coins than Litecoin, the only reason Litecoin was added to CONbase back in the days is only because Charlie Lee worked at CONbase, therefore the marketcap and price of Litecoin, I liked litecoin more when it was stable at around $45.

Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

Charlie Lee sold out his all litecoins. I think that not true.

He can tell that he sold it and look at the timing before he sold it, the price is up and after selling it everything went down in cryptocurrencies.

I doubt that he will not keep his own coin due to conflict of interest, we know on how they are playing well when it comes to their own game.
Beanson

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:05:31 AM

bitcoin lightning network will make litecoin obsolete...

https://hackernoon.com/bitcoin-sucks-but-dont-underestimate-bitcoin-2-0-lightning-network-580d07c1dbfe
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:09:34 AM

litecoin is an legend, legends never die
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

LTC will not die but it will be hanging around this price for a while due to the selling of LTC by its own founder.

As a coin and a tech, LTC is a better version of BTC but it does not have the marketing clout like BTC. The whole world is marketing BTC on their own but only its founder is marketing LTC and he has not been working hard at it.

I think a marketing team will help to enhance LTC image and make it strong again. In the meantime, I will just hang on to my LTC.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:18:27 AM

I think btc ltc and eth are here to stay. People worry about these 93 billion premined coins being scams we don't here that with with these three.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:22:41 AM

Actually we need notice and suspect such things because it really fast change and growing so fast and so unpredictable. I think it's normal situation right now but we need continue keep eye on this situation such kind of  people never do something for fan! 
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:24:36 AM

The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?

sell all his coin doesnt mean that litecoin will die. thats just part of business. and no effect for litecoin in market.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?

No, Litecoin will not die. Why should he die? He is very popular and popular. Also his values ​​are not that bad. Currently, a Litecoin costs about $ 200. He is still far away from the end. The Litecoin will probably continue to rise in the next few years just like the Bitcoin. The word "die" is used inflationary in the "crypto world". The word "die" loses its value.
firstvava

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:32:08 AM

I think the litecoin won't die because there are so many people who hold it, and litecoin is already in circulation and value.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:45:28 AM

No,i dont think so charlie lee doesnt sold all of his shares,why ? because the price of LTC is still the same it is very impressive and for me its price is the most stable in the market,any bears that LTC has doesnt affect's coins value from the past 1year if you research its history,this coin is being used by these whales to transfer funds from exchange to exchanges.,will it die? NO,the developers are still active and they are doing their best to improve the coin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:45:53 AM

everyone says crypto will die, why do they think like that ?, what's because the price goes down ?. indeed the price of all coin down but this is not the end of the crypto.
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:50:24 AM

Maybe it can be dead because no more developer with that coin.
But if the popularity has growth, i think the chance become dead is just small.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:53:01 AM

No litecoin is well backed up by many investors and is spendable at many places. So long as this is available there is little to worry about.
The litecoin the Dev sold is a temporary set back and it just goes back into circulation and will recover shortly. The coin already didn't even take that much of a hit and historically looking at the graphs it proves it is profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: