Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:50:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Litecoin die?  (Read 1552 times)
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

litecoin is a potential replacement for ETH, so I think litecoin will never die just like ETH

CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

The more I read about litecoin, the more I believe it has great potential in coming years. Especially compared to bitcoin. The price is till very low at this moment, but I would not be surprised if it grows *5 times in 2018, with current market cap growing speed it can be even more than that. I see Litecoin dying only if all crypto currency will die and how likely is that ?
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

The more I read about litecoin, the more I believe it has great potential in coming years. Especially compared to bitcoin. The price is till very low at this moment, but I would not be surprised if it grows *5 times in 2018, with current market cap growing speed it can be even more than that. I see Litecoin dying only if all crypto currency will die and how likely is that ?
litecoin currently has good potential, but in the future we never know whether litecoin can last very long. we can only see litecoin is currently experiencing a significant increase.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

I don't think so that litecoin is die but may be.and nobody knows the future.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

litecoin currently has good potential, but in the future we never know whether litecoin can last very long. we can only see litecoin is currently experiencing a significant increase.
The decline and rise in prices that occur in my opinion is a natural thing, It's all because of the influence of how the demand from the coin. Each coin has a chance to die and that does not apply to litecoin alone. Even altcoin of Etherum could have died in the absence of market confidence in the coin. I see this as a risk and a potential, because when many people are more confident about the coin there will be an increase in prices and when everyone feels that the coin has no prospect then many will leave it. I do not want to comment further because that determines the existence of a coin is all of us. This is a fact that we can not deny the existence of cryptocurrencies in this digital age.
EddyRobins

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

No reason to expect it will die. It's one of the first coins people go for when they start looking altcoins. It has strong price record and well supported at places like coinbase.
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

I think we will not see this in the near future. Litecoin is one of the significant and promising coins in my opinion. But everything is possible
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

The decline and rise in prices that occur in my opinion is a natural thing, It's all because of the influence of how the demand from the coin. Each coin has a chance to die and that does not apply to litecoin alone. Even altcoin of Etherum could have died in the absence of market confidence in the coin. I see this as a risk and a potential, because when many people are more confident about the coin there will be an increase in prices and when everyone feels that the coin has no prospect then many will leave it. I do not want to comment further because that determines the existence of a coin is all of us. This is a fact that we can not deny the existence of cryptocurrencies in this digital age.

People are not patient. When they see a price correction in litecoin, they instantly get panicked and sell their valuable litecoins for cheap rates. This is something to be avoided if you're in litecoin trading.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

I think litecoin has just begun think about it. Charlie Lee sold all his coins so it was not a conflict of interest. Lite pay credit card is coming also I hear facebook will be Makin king it possible to send and receive payments via litecoin

What is lite pay cards? can you give link for this information?

To answer to the OP - NO, ltc will not die. There is no reason to think so, I use LTC in day to day transactions because of its speed and it is cheap.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

Yesterday and today was some news about LTC future from developers. You can find it and see that currency not dead. Not right now Wink
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:07:49 AM by jbautistangina

Not really gonna happen the developers of LTC is still active,the founder didnt sold all of his coins if he does its value will be back to below $10 which doesnt happened,clearly its just a marketing strategy looks like he will purchase most of his litecoins so he can manipulate its whole market price.

Yarik044

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

The creator of litecoin made another update, now the cost of the transaction has decreased, this is the first step to increasing rate)Litecoin will not die)
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

Bitcoin network is overloaded since weeks. It wont go faster anymore. So the most people are using ethereum to buy or transfer. But now its the third time that the ethereum networks is overloaded again. So when you want to do a fast transaction now, you have to use litecoin, what i actually do when i want to buy an altcoin on a exchange.
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

Litecoin is a promising enough coin, I doubt that it will die.
She has a great potential, I think she will grow and grow.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

I've heard that LTC will have a lot of innovations this year, so everything will be fine with it.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Not really gonna happen the developers of LTC is still active,the founder didnt sold all of his coins if he does its value will be back to below $10
If founder sell all coins it's say nothing. Because who know how many coins and wallets he have? And now many will be mined for him?
Migruner

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

Litecoin future will only depends upon the market, as if the founder dumped his coins, anything can happen in the future.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

Not really gonna happen the developers of LTC is still active,the founder didnt sold all of his coins if he does its value will be back to below $10
If founder sell all coins it's say nothing. Because who know how many coins and wallets he have? And now many will be mined for him?
Such a situation never prevails, because Litecoin has been showing signs of growth along with most other digital currencies. In my view the growth of Litecoin has been taking place in a stabilized manner after its sudden peaking towards the $300 mark in a very small time period.
TonyLukarelly87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

Litecoin will not die. He took his niche among the rest of the Crypto-currency. At the moment, its price is rising. There is no reason to think about the death of Litecoin. You need to listen and filter information. Wink Wink Wink
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

It's too early for Litecoin to die, it's just starting to grow. I think it will grow like almost all the altcoyins.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: