Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:58:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Litecoin die?  (Read 1552 times)
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:11:55 PM

In the year 2015 or 2016 there was talk over LTC, being a boring coin and never pumping and all that. If someone thought LTC will die back then maybe there was a reason! But right now, in 2017-2018 and after all the success and price action, that doesn't even make sense...  Smiley
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:20:05 PM

According to news he sold all his litecoins in order to remove the personal conflict of interest, i don't see any reason why litecoin will die soon after he sold his coins because it really depends on the people who want to buy it and its development made by its dev/team.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

The latest news scares me. I'm think bitcoin is over. The transaction fee has become very high. I'm afraid it can drag behind itself all altcoins
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:37:16 PM

Litecoin is bigger than any one person.
Charlie Lee has stated that he will continue decelopment and support of litecoin so whether he personally has coins or not doesnt make a difference, and personally i dont care what he hodls.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Salex90

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

No. He said himself that he doesn't want to have any economic interests in what's up and coming for LTC. And I believe the guy, the team says they have great news for 2018.
Charlie Lee seems like a very down to earth guy that's not in it for the money, I think he's very passionate about the technology.
The guy has probably got enough money to get through life good anyways.

I'm not selling my LTC. It's the only coin in my portfolio I can say for sure that I'm not selling in a long time unless something crazy happens.
cyptosunny

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:52:59 PM

LITECOIN has got a great repo in the market if , lee made some announcement of selling all of his coins than this cannot take ltc to death because its just the beginning of success of litecoin ,People may put their investments in ltc because of having a no Owner whale which can dump their investments by taking their own share so dont do worry just trust in the future of ltc its really a best coin with good market cap
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:08:51 PM

I think that Litecoin will live long. Perhaps he will survive and bitcoin. Although, no one knows what will happen in the future. You have to be a seer, so that you can predict something.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:13:54 PM

Just because the owner of Litecoin sold all of his Litecoins, it doesn't mean that this coin will going to die. He just dump it because he sees that the price is high that's why he sold it before it will go down. The owner might be still holding some Litecoins because maybe this is just a simple strategy of FOMO/FUD to make the other users to sell too.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

Litecoin has been there for years and we don't even know if Lee did sold majority of his LTC's even before. Broadcasting something that you shouldn't do has a purpose, it will not die. There are even altcoins that doesn't have any developer at all but is still alive and kicking. I'm talking about DOGE but it managed to remain and survive, litecoin will remain just like other coins there's a big potential on it for profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:22:28 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 05:59:57 PM by sanbashiyi

The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?
FUD Alert! Our market has been rocking with these FUDs since the very beginning. The news is absolutely a farce. There is no evidence of the post you have made! Sheer lies being spread by the users all around. Do not believe such news. They are purposely made to make you feel panicked.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:22:28 PM

I don't see why such a good coin with adequate trading activity would die soon. Although it might not be as volatile as other coins, therefore quite boring, doesn't mean that noone's buying it.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:28:49 PM

Litecoin would not have to die, especially now that it is becoming to be known as an excellent option to avoid the onerous costs and delays in bitcoin transactions, which has boosted its acceptance in a growing number of online exchanges and businesses. I have no doubt that Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash are called to be good partners of bitcoin to help the elderly in the daily tasks that it can no longer fulfill.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:30:02 PM

The creator of Litecoin has sold out all his Litecoins, will it dies eventually?

What is the proof of this? I see everyone is talking about this but there is actually no proof showing the sell order execution. I don't think this make an important effect on litecoin. It's still positive.
Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:36:32 PM

Charlie Lee is just a little emo girl who cries every time someone blames their money loss on him
MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Bitties

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:36:38 PM

In the year 2015 or 2016 there was talk over LTC, being a boring coin and never pumping and all that. If someone thought LTC will die back then maybe there was a reason! But right now, in 2017-2018 and after all the success and price action, that doesn't even make sense...  Smiley

LTC bag holders used to be the butt end of jokes. People have doubted the coins success for a long time now, am hoping it continues to prosper as the altcoin market continues to grow.
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:37:45 PM

I believe it is a simple pump and dump strategy. I don't believe that it will die - on the contrary, it's one of the most preeminent and potential currencies out there. It has an equal potential to ETH. So, in case you have any, hodl! Their price will go up
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:38:07 PM

i think is no problem litecoin founder sell all litecoin balance
but litecoin not down price this week litecoin price incraese very high
if all litecoin user and litecoin miner not leave from litecoin, i think litecoin still run and not die

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:40:29 PM

Who can proove he ain't bought all his LTC back a second later
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:40:52 PM

I dont think litecoin will die. First of all. in the past month it raised alot of value. And in the past week, when the bitcoin and ethereum network was overloaded, everybody used litecoin for fast transaction. ANd there another fact no oneis thinking about: Litecoin is "cheap". There are a lot of new people who want to invest in cryptocurrencies. But they cant afford money for a bitcoin, or ethereum so they taking litecoins!
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:44:31 PM

litecoin will not die, litecoin will spread in the market and be enjoyed by every trading user.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: