Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt Asic International  (Read 3583 times)
CaptChadd (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:11:23 PM

As I am based in the UK I have contacted them as asked if can go for a visit and maybe take at least a photo of one working and the outside of the case. That's if they even give me their address.

I am so tempted to spend even just a small amount of BTC's of this site, even more so if there claims of a SHA/Scrypt hybrid are true.
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 08:28:50 PM

The unit works up to specifications and was tested with CGminer using Litecoin, Novacoin and Feathercoin. We chose to test on high global hash rate coins, so not to eff

Pic's or it didn't happen

I bet 1BTC it^s the same retarded British .... who also tried to sell something like a PS3 as fabulous Miner.
At least he get's a little bit better at Web Design, not really better but at least no more photoshopped Jallys.

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:32:29 PM

SHA/Scrypt hybrid

If if this where possible, I'm not absolutely sure maybe it actually is (but I don't think so), it would not make any sense to develop such a thing. It definitely would be inferior and more expensive than a specialized device.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 11:04:00 PM

SHA/Scrypt hybrid

If if this where possible, I'm not absolutely sure maybe it actually is (but I don't think so), it would not make any sense to develop such a thing. It definitely would be inferior and more expensive than a specialized device.

Sure its possible and likely already here.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the LTC network alone jumped by 50% in a matter of days, some weeks ago. Feathercoin, Novacoin and others are also turning into giants.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:30:19 PM

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:33:57 PM

That's 12 gbytes/second which is 120x faster than the video memory in the newest Playstation. Think its a scam?

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:21:57 AM

SHA/Scrypt hybrid

Correct me if I'm wrong but the LTC network alone jumped by 50% in a matter of days, some weeks ago. Feathercoin, Novacoin and others are also turning into giants.

A ASIC that can mine scrypt and sha? I doubt it.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:38:49 AM

SHA/Scrypt hybrid

Depending on the remaining area left on the fpga it could be done, but kinda pointless since difficulty is going so high, you would just be wasting electricity. (Or asic depending how it was designed.)

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Jaxkr

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:59:12 AM

Yeah. This does seen fishy. How was the RAM requirement addresses?
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 07:16:09 AM

Somehow i share that feeling that something is already out there, but the recent Network Spikes, i'm sure was caused by the new Multipool Poolhoppers. Fucking up the Diff for everybody so we all have to Poolhopping.

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 02:08:59 PM

SHA/Scrypt hybrid

I don't. But what do I know. lol

Its all greek code to me. Grin

Somehow i share that feeling that something is already out there, but the recent Network Spikes, i'm sure was caused by the new Multipool Poolhoppers. Fucking up the Diff for everybody so we all have to Poolhopping.

If you meant the multi-junkcoin rapers, I do not believe it is them because the significant difficulty jumps have been sustained. Also, most of the increases happened before coin hopping became popular.

LTC difficutly :
2013-07-30 - 892.55283431
2013-05-28 - 595.65349676
2013-03-12 - 38.89263410

I predicted the asic invasion of the alts would start after the Bitcoin difficulty surpassed the 30-50M mark, months ago.

Soon, the junk coins that hold enough value will be devoured just like Bitcoin was. :/

opticalcarrier

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:34:24 AM

SHA/Scrypt hybrid

I don't. But what do I know. lol

Its all greek code to me. Grin

If you meant the multi-junkcoin rapers, I do not believe it is them because the significant difficulty jumps have been sustained. Also, most of the increases happened before coin hopping became popular.

LTC difficutly :
2013-07-30 - 892.55283431
2013-05-28 - 595.65349676
2013-03-12 - 38.89263410

I predicted the asic invasion of the alts would start after the Bitcoin difficulty surpassed the 30-50M mark, months ago.

Soon, the junk coins that hold enough value will be devoured just like Bitcoin was. :/

can someone please explain that last sentence?
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:43:55 PM

can you even order these things?
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 08:42:19 PM

Their site seems like a bunch of bullshit, we aren't going to mine with it to prove it's hashrate?

"We have had a lot of emails asking why don’t we mine on a pool to prove its hashing speed but we do not feel that this is fair to have to choose a particular Scrypt coin to mine, we want to keep everything neutral and fair."

What a bunch of shit lol.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:53:47 AM

Their site seems like a bunch of bullshit, we aren't going to mine with it to prove it's hashrate?

"We have had a lot of emails asking why don’t we mine on a pool to prove its hashing speed but we do not feel that this is fair to have to choose a particular Scrypt coin to mine, we want to keep everything neutral and fair."

What a bunch of shit lol.

typical scammer excuse
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:49:07 AM

Seems fucking legit

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
johncarpe64

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:23:44 PM

I would love to see some pic, I will buy if its legit...!!!
Blazey

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:30:09 PM

i am just getting involved in ltc and it seems there are potentially scammers out there. even this page is nothing but full of promises. i am targeting more on alpha-t.net and crypto industries. whats strange is that all three of them are from uk..
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 04:50:18 AM

fake
rascal777

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:21:16 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 07:35:13 AM by rascal777

Anyone Visited Scrypt Asic International?

They say that there is a Scrypt ASIC coming.   I wonder what size die that they are using?  what is the size of the chip technology in nm.  can anyone answer that?

BTC TIPS  19n2ienyueN4RiC38KFSZMQMgrNLgu9Uuc
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: