Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS #2  (Read 28002 times)
H2C (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

Few words about the autoswitch algorithm.

Every 15 minutes pool backend compare what coin is more profitable, and if current coin not on the top, it checks new candidate.
Candidate must meet several conditions:
1. Estimate block time < 30 minutes (determined based on switched miners aggregate power)
2. Switched pool hashing power < 50% of target coin network to avoid coin fork and be sure that hashing power utilized efficiently

When pool switch workers to the next coins and this coin mark you as excluded, then pool just ignore your worker and it continues to mine current coin.

ASIC friendly multicoin pool hash-to-coins.com
herbie136

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

Many thanks to @H2C for helping sort my account issue - I'm a happy miner again  Cheesy
ansari97

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

This is the second announce thread. I lose control on account with the previous thread was created, so there is the second announce
Previous thread was here: here

HASH-TO-COINS pool official announcement #2

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to a new mining multipool: https://hash-to-coins.com again

Hash-To-Coins has many great features, which include:

• One port for all coins!
  • Choose currency and autoswitching separately for each worker (see example below)
  • PROP payouts (currently with a 0% fee!)
  • 1% earnings on all referrals with our referral system
  • Clear mining info (see example below)
  • Smooth currency switching (no missed jobs during switchover on large ASICs)

Example of the worker setup page:
https://hash-to-coins.com/site_assets/bootstrap/img/h2c_workers_setup.png

Example of our mining info:
https://hash-to-coins.com/site_assets/bootstrap/img/h2c_user_mining_stats.png

Click here to get started! http://hash-to-coins.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Dear Sir,

I am very much disappointed from Hash to coins support. we never get a reply. I have lost LTC Coins for 10 days mining period contacted hash to coins help but never received any reply.
Now I completed a debit transaction of MEC coins but coins not received in my wallet. On Transaction page there is no transaction ID. Please resolve this issue and do some thing for your support services so that users can contact and get solutions to their problems.

Admin stops in here every few days.  (i dont know about any other support ...avenues)
  so its here.

LTC mining ...last i looked it would take a month to get a block. now its showing a yr.  (so why would you set that to mine at all?)
   a group of us, would have to switch over to make it worthwhile.   (ie: more than 10% of the net traffic.)

whats the time stamp on the MEC transaction. (from when you hit it, how fast were you looking, is what i am asking)

(all these questions, just so the admin can see the response, and maybe find your issues faster.) Smiley

oh, and if you dont mention the problem here, you can PM him here too.

Smiley
have a good one.

Hi

Here is the details of transaction. No Transaction ID is showing here and I have not received MEC Coins in my wallet.

138121906   MEC   2018-03-13 22:15:52   Debit_MP   Confirmed   MQCniZFV...zJCP6QNW      n/a   6,354.79246844

giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

hm.  (im guessing, as im not the admin)

but as the wallet has a max auto payout of 250, that 6k is a large number...

so it MIGHT be to big to send out at once.   (you should set your autopayout to 250)
   admin will check it out. and if all right. (no idea about accuracy here) make smaller sends.

(if im wrong H2c, let me know) Wink

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
H2C (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

This is the second announce thread. I lose control on account with the previous thread was created, so there is the second announce
Previous thread was here: here

HASH-TO-COINS pool official announcement #2

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to a new mining multipool: https://hash-to-coins.com again

Hash-To-Coins has many great features, which include:

• One port for all coins!
  • Choose currency and autoswitching separately for each worker (see example below)
  • PROP payouts (currently with a 0% fee!)
  • 1% earnings on all referrals with our referral system
  • Clear mining info (see example below)
  • Smooth currency switching (no missed jobs during switchover on large ASICs)

Example of the worker setup page:

Example of our mining info:

Click here to get started! http://hash-to-coins.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Dear Sir,

I am very much disappointed from Hash to coins support. we never get a reply. I have lost LTC Coins for 10 days mining period contacted hash to coins help but never received any reply.
Now I completed a debit transaction of MEC coins but coins not received in my wallet. On Transaction page there is no transaction ID. Please resolve this issue and do some thing for your support services so that users can contact and get solutions to their problems.

Admin stops in here every few days.  (i dont know about any other support ...avenues)
  so its here.

LTC mining ...last i looked it would take a month to get a block. now its showing a yr.  (so why would you set that to mine at all?)
   a group of us, would have to switch over to make it worthwhile.   (ie: more than 10% of the net traffic.)

whats the time stamp on the MEC transaction. (from when you hit it, how fast were you looking, is what i am asking)

(all these questions, just so the admin can see the response, and maybe find your issues faster.) Smiley

oh, and if you dont mention the problem here, you can PM him here too.

Smiley
have a good one.

Hi

Here is the details of transaction. No Transaction ID is showing here and I have not received MEC Coins in my wallet.

138121906   MEC   2018-03-13 22:15:52   Debit_MP   Confirmed   MQCniZFV...zJCP6QNW      n/a   6,354.79246844

Re-send by several smaller transactions. See your waalet.

giantkin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

Woohoo, i was right.   Someone tell the wife Smiley

it looked like a large number.

H2C  maybe add a ... script capture that would limit the mp, to send a max of x for each coin. (their max send) so it goes thru?

not sure if its possible in the framework ofc.  but its an idea.

or not... maybe put a TXT at the end of each, the max mp at a time?

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
H2C (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

H2C  maybe add a ... script capture that would limit the mp, to send a max of x for each coin. (their max send) so it goes thru?

On testing now. The problem is I can't precisely determine maximum transaction amount for each coin.
Anyway, I periodically check failed transactions and re-send it.

giantkin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

ah ok.

well, if its totally unknown, doing the max AP setting as the max MP setting would be a start Smiley

at least until you drill down to each coin.

TX.  will stop some of the problems ppl have.

(wish some exchanges would do it too)

still have coins stuck from withdrawal at Cryptopia.   Trying to figure out their max.

CryptoLola

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:50:32 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 06:43:55 AM by CryptoLola

Is Linda coin back up? It when down for maintenance on Mar 25, 2018
Any info would be great!
Thanks...

I see Linda is back down, any time frame as to when it will be back in service?
surferdudemi

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

Possible bug in the switching algorithm: I did not have DBG unchecked in the wallet, but when I just checked in, my worker was mining DGB.  I had previously switched it to LINX (IIRC) and turned off auto-switching because I wanted to try that for awhile.  I also see that LINX is no longer on auto-switch.  What happened?

Thanks!

Hi,

DGB was under maintenance (for the wallet update) and all DGB miners were switched to auto.

Thanks for your reply.  My miner should not have been mining DGB at the time, per settings (LINX, no auto-switch).  Perhaps all miners got switched?  Kind of moot at this point, except for future reference.
surferdudemi

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:45:33 AM

This just happened again today while I was out.  It switched to DGB.  I confirmed that DGB is checked as excluded in Wallets.  It was mining LINX when I left.  This is the first DGB transaction after it switched: 140478544   DGB   2018-03-30 19:10:24
nazzer

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

This just happened again today while I was out.  It switched to DGB.  I confirmed that DGB is checked as excluded in Wallets.  It was mining LINX when I left.  This is the first DGB transaction after it switched: 140478544   DGB   2018-03-30 19:10:24

I've given up on pools to mine LINX.

I just set up my own private LINX pool on a $5/month Linode Smiley

Vega 56 | Vega 64 | RX580 | GTX1070 | 1050Ti | S9 | L3+
surferdudemi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:08:25 AM

Arrived home to find that I'm mining GAME.  GAME is checked in wallets, meaning, I think, that it's disabled.  I looked down the list to see what was.  SAGA was.  But looking at the home page, SAGA has a red X next to it, so something is apparently wrong with that pool.  No announcement in the stream on the right side of the page.  What's going on?
H2C (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

Arrived home to find that I'm mining GAME.  GAME is checked in wallets, meaning, I think, that it's disabled.  I looked down the list to see what was.  SAGA was.  But looking at the home page, SAGA has a red X next to it, so something is apparently wrong with that pool.  No announcement in the stream on the right side of the page.  What's going on?

In case of the coin maintenance, an auto-switch enabled for all miners mine it. All new auto-switch miners updated to the current pool most profitable coin. In this case, user excluded coins settings ignored. As I can see this creates problems for some users.
I apologize if this caused any inconvenience. In the future, I will use a standard algorithm that takes into account the user settings.

CryptoLola

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

Any info would be great!
Thanks...

Any updates??
H2C (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:37:48 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 07:54:09 PM by H2C

Any info would be great!
Thanks...

Any updates??

Hi,

I'm waiting for the exchanges to complete the upgrade to version 2.0.0.0

CryptoLola

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

Any info would be great!
Thanks...

Any updates??

Hi,

I'm waiting for the exchangers to complete the upgrade to version 2.0.0.0

Hi,

If I look at the coin information for Linda Coin it states it's already at V2....
Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it...
H2C (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

Any info would be great!
Thanks...

Any updates??

Hi,

Hi,

If I look at the coin information for Linda Coin it states it's already at V2....

SAGA enabled
Cryptopia wallet back from maintenance and running at the same chain as a pool

CryptoLola

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:53:21 AM

Any info would be great!
Thanks...

Any updates??

Hi,

Hi,

SAGA enabled

Not sure what this has to do with Linda Coin?
H2C (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

Any info would be great!
Thanks...

Any updates??

Hi,

Hi,

SAGA enabled

Not sure what this has to do with Linda Coin?

This is about Linda of course

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: