Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use escrow service to buy n sell BTC  (Read 125 times)
chaudary_zabi (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:50:32 PM

Hello, I see the word escrow used in the forum for buying n selling btc so I want to know which escrow service is best for buying n selling btc from anyone. I talk with live agent on escrow.com and they say that we dont do crypto escrow. So info needed in this regard.

One more thing can escrow service release the payments after confirmations or when receive the bitcoins then release the payments.

Thanks in advance
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:52:20 PM

they can only release after the payment clears
gt_addict

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:18:21 PM

Check out my post in this thread:-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2648814.0

Same sort of rules apply for currency exchanges (not including paypal deals as no one can protect someone from a reversal of payment).

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:51:04 PM

Here is a list of trusted escrows:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

PayPal transactions are not escrowable trades because the risk of payment being reversed defeats the core purpose of escrow which is meant to protect both buyers and sellers from reversing payment or defaulting on the terms agreed. Skrill, Venmo and Neteller transactions are also reversible and therefore high risk payment methods too.

By using escrow you contribute positively by promoting a safer community. Over time you will gain the respect and trust of this community.

As for the escrow procedure, you should contact a trusted escrow on the link above and discuss the transaction including escrow fees, if any. The escrow will provide instructions which should be followed to protect everyone involved.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: