Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading analysis, is it real or speculation.  (Read 640 times)
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

Hello, I'm new here.
I just started trading bitcoin last month. Playing with some change was easy but when I decided that I'm ready to go big, I began to lose.
I started reading analyst blogs and their guess is always on spot. It is like they can control the market some how.
How can they be so sure? I tried looking back for the same pattern they were talking about but the result afterwards is different. What's really going on here?

They are really sure because of their experiences and they want to share to those other aspiring traders who want to become successful. Their thoughts is not a speculation but it is their experiences. Those expert traders is a good source if we want to trade.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

There are some signals that can make you some money but I personally prefer to just do everything myself. Some people are lucky with their guesses but the success almost always depends of the facts of the company, its not a controlled scam, if anything its the complete opposite with how crazy Cryptos numbers are across the board. Its pretty easy just keep up with the news and regularly read the forum, I day trade and make a good amount of money even when the whole market drops just as its doing right now.
Me too i want to do it myself than waiting for signals. They dont really give much informations and they are so sketchy and suspiscious. If you lose on trading it is good why? It can improve your mind to adjust in a more carefull set and that gives you advantage towards picking a coin.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:16:32 AM

They are always saying that they know how to predict the price and bla bla blah, it has always been a big fake.

No one can predict what is going to happen with the price.

A big analyst said that bitcoin was going to be touching $7k by last week, did it happened? of course not.

They are never going to be able to predict the price just by EMA, Bollinger Bands, head and shoulders, and all that crap.

I started reading analyst blogs and their guess is always on spot. It is like they can control the market some how.
I tried looking back for the same pattern they were talking about but the result afterwards is different. What's really going on here?

Yes, and the chance that they are correct out of all their predictions are slim. Yet they continue to analyze/predict the price of cryptocurrencies. This only creates doubts to new comers in the world of cryptos and make them hesitant about taking some risks to what they feel is a good coin.
On the contrary, having these kinds of people who share their analyzations to the forum is also good for us if we look at it in the big picture. What their saying can also be a factor to the price of cryptos because some of us, who are lazy enough to read about the project or make some research about ICOs relies on these good information. They base their decisions to invest after reading these information.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

Anything about future is just speculation, in trading or in any other domain. But, as in any other domain, you can find some laws that give an acceptable accuracy about prediction.
In forex, a good analyst can achieve a repeatable success of 70/80%.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

In forex fundamental and technical analysis can be very helpful in taking decisions.
In crypto, the market is so un predictable that usual instruments don't work so well.
But it's better that taking decision by gut!

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
TinkenBeast

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

I'll say the magic combo is fundamental & technical analysis mix with a good dose of daily news & market update.
But that's the official idea, the unofficial is a bit hum.. how to say, different !
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

In forex fundamental and technical analysis can be very helpful in taking decisions.
In crypto, the market is so un predictable that usual instruments don't work so well.
No need to bumped out an almost 3 mos. non updated thread but well its still much better compared on making a new topic which do have the same title with this one. Trading analysis which composed by technical and fundamental would be always a good tandem in my own perspective.Ive been using this since into this very volatile market and unlike forex, cryptocurrency market is very very unpredictable but having these tools would give you somehow some basis regarding into your entry points.It might work or not work which you do really need to make decision by some gut.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

who can guess the market price in a coin? I think no one can. they just play feeling and accuracy.
so speculation will only predict but it is not perfect yet. anything can happen in the crypto market.

The Crypto of the Opera

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

The analysis - technical or fundamental - is very inaccurate and is certainly speculative. But it's always better than moving at random.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

Hello, I'm new here.
I just started trading bitcoin last month. Playing with some change was easy but when I decided that I'm ready to go big, I began to lose.
How can they be so sure? I tried looking back for the same pattern they were talking about but the result afterwards is different. What's really going on here?

It is just speculation. These analysts you are talking about may be able to predict the price but they are not always on the spot. Maybe they have given their subscribers the impression that they area always on the spot because they edited their post or delete the post that they are wrong so that you would always believe them.

Psychological factor has a big effect in trading that's why it is easier to trade when you have a small amount because you don't mind that much whether you have profit or lose but when you started to go big, you are concern that you might lose it that's why there are times you end up with losses because you don't follow your trading plan anymore because you are blinded with emotions.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

but in trading invesment that correlated with supply and demand that analysis very usefull.profesional investor use this analisys to put their order in best place.and that place identify with that.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bk2000

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

Nothing works 100% of the time, but technical analysis can create a decent gauge for where the markets are going and the possible inflection points along the way.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:40:50 AM

Nothing works 100% of the time, but technical analysis can create a decent gauge for where the markets are going and the possible inflection points along the way.
Everything in crypto feild is just an speculation no one knows what will be the future of this crypto currency it is tge same on trading. Analysis is just like. An speculation because we all know that this trading feild is also unstable if we trade coin we will depend on its volume and price before we do trading. So then I believe that trading analysis is just like an speculation, and maybe it has just having a great basis.
MahonriCrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:51:12 AM

I think that most of the value from technical analysis comes from the fact that the same patterns are seen and the majority of the traders view those specific supports/resistance level or other signals as a enter or exit point. Like a self fulfilling prophecy.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

What's really going on here?
Because it's a form of induction. Generally speaking, it's predicting the future based on the past results. So, you need to be careful when you are relying on it.
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:29:01 AM

You can't buy or sell tokens because somebody or someone has said something. You have to use the information you gathered to judge the potential of the token you have, and hold it and wait for an opportunity to sell it.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

Trading just speculation but will be more better than gambling because we have some analysis before decide to buy or sell the crypto. Trading with strategy can be say much better than gambling because there are more posibility to gain profit consistent.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Cryptoforus Columbus

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

If the analysis is well done, the probability of obtaining a good result is higher, but there is always a large margin of error.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

Hello, I'm new here.

Trading in bitcoin for my experience is profitable when playing big or small. Lose in trading is a normal things, when money not be concern for you.
We can't know and control the market actually, in the market every movement is fast and we must make a decision. We just can prediction by see in the market. Some people's learn from their experience and they not sure what will happen after that.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

Hello, I'm new here.

Their patterns are not always go the same way, no one really knows or sure if what will happen to the value of coins in crypto market in the future. That was all predictions and speculation that you can try or not. My advice for you is don't be too greedy, if you think you have enough profit, go and sell out and just make another trade

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: