Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:46:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading analysis, is it real or speculation.  (Read 643 times)
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

There's nothing right for 100% from prediction, all only can be analyzed opinion from knowledge that everyday he does.

When the resistance couldn't pass everything will change.

Why you're win when you follow his suggest because you're sure about it.

And why you're lost when you do it by yourself because this just the factor of disbelief on yourself. When you analyze don't deny even a little bit your target. Because when you deny it, that's the beginning of your loss.

Keep on trying because the result of yourself effort is more profitable.

billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

in my opinion trading with anylsis just a speculation, if you wanna to be a good trader please learn more about your strategy, anylisis in market and use your money managament for trade, dont be greed in trading because you cant get anything. i said that because i have an experienced about that. so do not experience the same thing. lets learn together and get success.........
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

in my opinion trading with anylsis just a speculation, if you wanna to be a good trader please learn more about your strategy, anylisis in market and use your money managament for trade, dont be greed in trading because you cant get anything. i said that because i have an experienced about that. so do not experience the same thing. lets learn together and get success.........
psychology could be the key for our trade.some trader has good technical or fundamental analisys, but they could not control they psychology.and trading result could not maximal.
Coin_Tracker01

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

Personally I don't believe much in TA, I think crypto is not suitable for it, it works to a certain degree, but mostly its much more emotion driven plus all the manipulation in media and whales. This market is much easier to manipulate than stocks. So from my experience, looking at charts, gives some guidance, but it works only in some specific cases Id say.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

who can guess the market price in a coin? I think no one can. they just play feeling and accuracy.
so speculation will only predict but it is not perfect yet. anything can happen in the crypto market.
It is not just about the crypto market or the crypto currencies, even in general no one is able to predict future accurately. We all are supposed to make predictions but not accurate ones. They could be nearly accurate but never ever hell same as the future is. If we take about the crypto market, it is highly fluctuating in nature making it father hard for the people to predict it with high accuracy.

t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

Trading analysis, it could be speculation sometimes it could be also real. Speculations in trading, will also based on ideas and the reality of all resources. In trading analysis, there are the basis on which real scenario occur, and it could lead you some speculation that you can you think or analyze.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

who can guess the market price in a coin? I think no one can. they just play feeling and accuracy.
so speculation will only predict but it is not perfect yet. anything can happen in the crypto market.
It is not just about the crypto market or the crypto currencies, even in general no one is able to predict future accurately. We all are supposed to make predictions but not accurate ones. They could be nearly accurate but never ever hell same as the future is. If we take about the crypto market, it is highly fluctuating in nature making it father hard for the people to predict it with high accuracy.
There is nothing wrong with making  speculations when it comes to trading.  You see,  speculations come from analysis and it helps in our decision-making.  If you are a real trader,  you can't just decide here without analysis. It is called prediction and  speculation,  and we shouldn't be  pressured if it is not accurate and precise.  Its not supposed to be like that because both terms are related to guessing,  both  terms just means deep guessing and with studying.

We try to analyze the market to see if we are going to earn a profit,  especially when it comes to calculating possible profit,  when we do that we come up with prediction.  As I have said,  there is nothing wrong with it and as fas as I know,  predicting or speculating,  what's important is to get the value as close as what will be in the future.

atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:06:10 AM

Hello, I'm new here.
I just started trading bitcoin last month. Playing with some change was easy but when I decided that I'm ready to go big, I began to lose.
I started reading analyst blogs and their guess is always on spot. It is like they can control the market some how.
How can they be so sure? I tried looking back for the same pattern they were talking about but the result afterwards is different. What's really going on here?

Two thoughts then a past article.

1. Large amounts of money and influence usually equate to a self-fulfilling prophecy.  You can move the market, or push the market enough with enough people following your advice.  It's like John McCaffee for example.  He may know nothing about coins but because enough people listen to him, they'll push his agenda.
2. Technical Analysis does help min/max your positions but can only squeeze maybe 20 % more from common sense, I'll quote an article where I've talked about this before.

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?

TL:DR Yes and No.. it depends on the coin..and even if it helps.. common sense and avoiding emotional trading like fomo/fud/greed will take you alot further, especially as a noobie.

I do believe fundamental technical analysis works but only when other traders use it as a basis too... I think BTC/USD for example has high enough volume and enough millionaires/professionals where'd they'd all basically see the same indicators and tools giving them buy and sell signals so it becomes sort of a self fulfilling prophecy.. If you day trade BTC or ETH/USD, fibonacci levels or "just under" seem to play out very well with entry and exit points.. larger broader trades using moving averages and ichi cloud seem to follow stock indicators atleast in a general sense.

The problem with alt coins and btc/eth pairs is when you use technical analysis with these. there tends to be an extra moving part.. because the volatility of the alt coin also primarily goes up and down vs the price of the coin you're purchasing with.. which is often not found in traditional technical analysis since the price of traditional currency is way less volatile.  Any TA can fall apart in seconds if BTC is bull running or dropping.. so the only real way to really use TA in these types of markets is to use it to judge what BTC/USD is going to do, and use that as the primary buy and sell indicator of your favorite alt coins.  You can have a lot of success in alt coins I feel if you can move to BTC fast enough based off of things you see through technical analysis on the BTC chart, because you're moving one step ahead of the best revolving position...Think BTC won't break 9200 USD and we'lll spiral down to 6000 USD again or lower? You could move to USDT to buy BTC at that price again and alts will be waiting for you 50% off.. so the risk you take could net you 50%+ gains just reaching the correction price.. which is the safest of all sell zones to reach again (any price thats happened in the past will be exponentially more likely to be reached again over speculative all time highs).

Anyways.. as far as BTC TA (or even alt coins TA, but  ALWAYS have BTC/USD Bitfinex on tradingview open while trading alts at all times so youre monitoring what the king is doing to help/hurt your trade's cause).. I try not to overcomplicate my predictions.. (breaking supports for profit - See Quickfingers Luc youtube videos this guy explains safe buying zones using nothing but resistance support for basic day trading, really good)

Ones I find useful

Moving Averages on the Day Chart (50/100/200 Day) - I value this one the highest.. its simple, and allows at a glance of scanning coins what has pulled back enough from runups that may be worth looking at if other indicators seem positive
Fibonacci retracements for buy and sell zones (just ideas on where to look for resistance levels to take profit, always leave the areas a bit lower, since everyone uses these to sell as zones, hence the more who use TA, the more of a self fulfilling propechy it becomes.
Bollinger Bands (sometimes I use these just to see how tightly wound things are getting when trying to break out from descending wedges/bull flags/etc.
MACD and RSI (just a quick indicator to pair with others to confirm the information the other indicators are showing me)
Ichimoku Cloud - Love seeing the overhead resistances and when on bull runs if its starting to fall flat.. this indicator isn't good on its own but like using with others.

Things I don't find useful:
Elliot Wave Theory - I can certainly appreciate the concept and I think overall the general concept of any 1-5 wave will lead to an ABC correction in a general sense is good, but as a predictive price to buy or sell at, it seems way too optomistic 99 times out of 100 to me.  When chasing coins on a pullback however I do wait for the confirmed C pattern to form.. the problem is large runups can lead to a very long C extension (especially when paired to BTC acting up) so its just best to wait for confirmed reversal pattern over trying to buy based off of the measurement of C.
RSI alone - alot of people use RSI alone for whatever reason which I don't feel is a good idea.. it can in a general sense  show if something is overbought or oversold, but something can rally oversold for days or weeks..btc in 2017 is a good example... if you sell when something is overbought or buy when its oversold, youre gonna miss alot of the tops of runups and get cut by the falling knife as it just becomes even more oversolid.. wait for other indicators to confirm what the RSI is telling you.

Anyways I do find some of the tools useful, but like all things nothing is always a perfect science.  Even if you think TA is complete garbage.. use common sense when trading.. do not buy things in parabolic runups and dont buy coins all at once price (make sure to ladder into positions so you cost average.. and YES sometimes that means you will miss some of the bottom).  At the end of the day I think TA can help you min/max your results with some practice.. but most of the gains comes from using common sense... buy low sell high and not fomoing or getting too greedy or panicking.  If you are a new person work on managing your emotions and common sense first then work on perfecting your TA later.
inquisition15

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

All the trading analysis isn't real at all, they're all predictions which means they can be true or not .
If it comes true then yeah it's great but if not it's no problem because it's just a prediction.
aliwinchester

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:39:16 AM

Trading analysis is all prediction and it could be came from experts or newbie because everyone can make predictions.
Only trust analysis which were from people that you think they're good in this session.
Specially don't trust a random analysis chart.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

All the trading analysis isn't real at all, they're all predictions which means they can be true or not .
If it comes true then yeah it's great but if not it's no problem because it's just a prediction.

In my own point of view trading analysis is real to experienced individual who are more knowledgeable to do it. Because trading can be learn fully by doing it always and get successful for so many times. But trading through speculation sometimes will matter also.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:00:55 AM

In my own point of view trading analysis is real to experienced individual who are more knowledgeable to do it. Because trading can be learn fully by doing it always and get successful for so many times. But trading through speculation sometimes will matter also.
if in my opinion, trading is not certain. but with technical analysis and fundamental analysis, we can predict the run of price. so i think trading analysis is a measured speculation, which can give a real profit

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:19:45 AM

Technical Analysis is predicting of future price based upon the trading history. If you have knowledge about technical analysis then you can go along or contrast what will the market move. We have our own analysis, so I consider technical analysis as speculative measurement for the traders.

eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:46:29 AM

analysis of trading in my opinion is very real and not price speculation because I see trading analyst always need a line used to see the movement of coin price that will happen so trading analysis depends on the existing graph.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

Hello, I'm new here.
I just started trading bitcoin last month. Playing with some change was easy but when I decided that I'm ready to go big, I began to lose.
I started reading analyst blogs and their guess is always on spot. It is like they can control the market some how.
How can they be so sure? I tried looking back for the same pattern they were talking about but the result afterwards is different. What's really going on here?

sometimes technical analysis is not appropriate as we expected, for it not only rely on the analysis alone but with fundamental predictions as well.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:31:35 PM

Actually theres a times that trading analysis, it is real or speculation but it is not one hundred percent accurate to trust, it cant really help you because it is not properly build to use as a reference or what in this situation, better keep it up.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

I think the trading analysis is just speculations
because there is no one hundred percent accyrate that will be the outcome and price of certain electronic coin in the world trading market,
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

I think the trading analysis is just speculations
because there is no one hundred percent accyrate that will be the outcome and price of certain electronic coin in the world trading market,
Nothing is certain here in trading but your mind is so powerful to predict something based on previous data. Technical analyses help you to make something good out of your investment. Although that wouldn’t be official or authentic hundred percent but you may be getting a rough idea and sketch that what can be done and how to be done. Things are there for you, use them.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

If you want to trade, the first thing you neeed to learn is accepting the fact of losing money.

Exactly, especially if you don't have any knowledge or skill when it comes on trading industry, because if you don't know how to trade you need to learn how to use technical analysis in the market to know where it goes.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

If you know how to interpret candlesticks pattern and you have experience on the price behavior, you can actually makes an inform trading decision by technical analysis.  If you have been loosing in investing into cryptocurrencies Is,  will advise you to hold until you are able to get enough experience to trade professionally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: