Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pump and dump groups  (Read 139 times)
hopper28755 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:27:26 AM

How do you find pump and dump groups?
Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:31:32 AM

I follow John McAfee on twitter
hopper28755 (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:37:30 AM

I follow him to but he’s switching to just promoting one coin a week now instead of everyday.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:52:17 AM

There are many pump and dumps group outher just,you can see even here few groups per day.Also mcafee started doin that2 but people allready created bots that read his twits and auto buy those coins that he is shilling.I would stay away from this groups as coins that they claim is going to be pumped is accumulated few days before the pump so the crew behind it can get more $
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:14:25 AM

There are alot of pump dump group in telegram channel but in my opinion this kind of trading is risky because the price too fast going up and too fast going down. Trading with you own strategy is much better so you will be more expert in crypto market. Learn by self about technical and fundamental analysis will make us become a professional trader.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:40:32 AM

I joined pump dump group 3 times trading from one of the pump dump group in telegram channel but i got loss 2 times and was make profit 1 times only. So this pump dump group is risky, so for the better stay  away from this groups and trading with own strategy.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:10:52 AM

Do yourself a favor and completely forget about them. Right now!

They are scams, and the main manager who knows which coin is to be pumped most of the times takes advantage of the other members too.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:14 AM

No, dont go there.
It will just mess up everything you worked hard for.
This groups are just full of crap. Been there and I have seen how selfish this groups are.
Just focus on your own predictions or your instinct. Let that help you find the right time to buy and sell.
If ever you made something wrong then at least it would be your own decision not by groups.
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:19:36 AM

For what reason are you looking for such group? If you are looking for them so you can join the ride of these pump and dump groups, you should just forget about it. Such groups contribute to why some good coins/projects becomes shitcoin. Creating a hype to pump the price and then dumping it all at once making it lose its value in a very fast rate. Forget about joining them, you won't learn a thing or two unless you do the studying and research yourself.
In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:31:34 AM

Being a trader is risky enough, dont make your risk bigger by joining pump and dump groups, it doesnt have difference playing in investor based games, that scheme should be stopped and avoided.
learn trading yourself and not rely on the signal of others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: