Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 6412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
translati_co

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:06:50 AM

White Paper: Chinese, Filipino and Spanish

Chinese:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4qxtf9f7oswdow/Aurora-Labs-Whitepaper-V0.9.4_CHINESE.pdf

Filipino:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vy3rvh63ihvbg7k/Aurora-Labs-Whitepaper-V0.9.4_Filipino.pdf

Spanish:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7edm334yv5ss3tp/Aurora-Labs-Whitepaper_SPANISH.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MustCoins

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:27:40 AM

I wasn't aware there was a token for idex exchange.. now I'm surprised there is two!! Good luck with the Ico and too bad I missed the bounty..

Thanks! And yes it is more of a 2 for 1 deal. We sell the memberships and as a benefit of the membership you get free AURA tokens, the staking token of our sidechain version we will move to in the future.

Membership token (DVIP) is a crypto membership that comes with free trading on IDEX until 2021 and double AURA rewards (from the rewards program) for life after the free trades runs out. AURA is our utility token that will be used for POS staking our sidechain once IDEX moves from ethereum mainnet to an ethereum sidechain for scaling. AURA token holders will stake our chain and get paid in IDEX trade fees for providing the security to the network. As Aurora expands into decentralized banking the revenue from that venture will also flow back to AURA stakers for running the network.

Each DVIP also comes with 50,000 AURA tokens. So for $3,000 you get free trades on IDEX for 3 years, double AURA rewards for life after that and 50,000 AURA tokens. DVIP works now and AURA will be used for staking as soon as we have our sidechain live. Getting the sidechain live is our main focus after we do a few more minor things to stable out IDEX.
Thank you for the explanation. I am going to make a small investment tomorrow.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:52:56 AM

If I see the token sale, this AURORA Project will touch down, that was a great project and I will wait for the token goes to market exchange, because my fund is already at the market, so I cant join for ICO, Im a cryptocurrencies trader

Thanks! Both DVIP and AURA will be trading on IDEX once the sale ends. We'll work on getting AURA listed on other exchanges too!

I was going through the thread and the token sale website trying to fully understand the ICO price and exchange rate in regards to Aura tokens. I only saw $3000/DVIP which is not enough to answer my concern. What is the price of 1 Aura?

AURA tokens are given free to DVIP token holders. There is no way to directly purchase AURA so there isn't a price. The only way to acquire AURA is by purchasing DVIP, earning them by trading on IDEX, or buying them on the open market once once they are released. As a reminder, AURA is a utility token that will be used to secure the exchange protocol through proof of stake, and those stakers earn stake rewards.

That's a better explanation. It means I can buy any fraction of DVIP by sending any amount if ETH and AURA will be given to me for free depending on the amount of DVIP I purchase. Thanks for the explanation.
AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:47:21 PM

I wasn't aware there was a token for idex exchange.. now I'm surprised there is two!! Good luck with the Ico and too bad I missed the bounty..

Thanks! And yes it is more of a 2 for 1 deal. We sell the memberships and as a benefit of the membership you get free AURA tokens, the staking token of our sidechain version we will move to in the future.

Membership token (DVIP) is a crypto membership that comes with free trading on IDEX until 2021 and double AURA rewards (from the rewards program) for life after the free trades runs out. AURA is our utility token that will be used for POS staking our sidechain once IDEX moves from ethereum mainnet to an ethereum sidechain for scaling. AURA token holders will stake our chain and get paid in IDEX trade fees for providing the security to the network. As Aurora expands into decentralized banking the revenue from that venture will also flow back to AURA stakers for running the network.

Each DVIP also comes with 50,000 AURA tokens. So for $3,000 you get free trades on IDEX for 3 years, double AURA rewards for life after that and 50,000 AURA tokens. DVIP works now and AURA will be used for staking as soon as we have our sidechain live. Getting the sidechain live is our main focus after we do a few more minor things to stable out IDEX.
Thank you for the explanation. I am going to make a small investment tomorrow.

You're welcome! Thanks for the support, means a lot to us  Smiley

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:15:23 PM

Nice to see you guys back with a new thread and this should have been done earlier at the start of the creation of the first thread.Anyways all the best for the current fundings.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:48:48 PM

Nice to see you guys back with a new thread and this should have been done earlier at the start of the creation of the first thread.Anyways all the best for the current fundings.

Thanks! Nice to see that the new self moderated thread seems to have deterred the nonsense. And thanks! Things are going great!

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:50:30 PM

Hello everyone! We have very exciting news!

We've teamed up with Wings to provide a high performance decentralized exchange to trade the assets they help ICO as soon as they go live!

Learn more here - http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/12/30/1276771/0/en/WINGS-Foundation-Announces-Strategic-Engagement-with-Aurora-Labs-to-Bring-Qualified-ICOs-to-its-Decentralized-Exchange.html

MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:50:45 AM

Well, let’s try to understand what is Aurora and what’s the difference between it and modern banking system. I’d like to hear comments of those ones who is really close to the project’s operation or who is maybe even a part of it.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

Well, let’s try to understand what is Aurora and what’s the difference between it and modern banking system. I’d like to hear comments of those ones who is really close to the project’s operation or who is maybe even a part of it.
Hi there. I’m not working in the project, but I got acquainted with the description very carefully and asked the technical support service several questions. In brief, Aurora is a collection of apps and Ethereum protocols which form a decentralized banking and financial platform together.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:04:15 AM

Hi there. I’m not working in the project, but I got acquainted with the description very carefully and asked the technical support service several questions. In brief, Aurora is a collection of apps and Ethereum protocols which form a decentralized banking and financial platform together.
It’s clear, but features differ it from traditional banking and financial platforms?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:13:54 AM

It’s clear, but features differ it from traditional banking and financial platforms?

This project is inspired by free banking servicing. It will provide the users with modern, open and stable financial network available to everybody in the world.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

This project is inspired by free banking servicing. It will provide the users with modern, open and stable financial network available to everybody in the world.
Will there be any geographical restrictions for users?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:30:53 AM

There won’t be any! Residents of any countries and districts can use it.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:37:34 AM

There won’t be any! Residents of any countries and districts can use it.
And what financial services will the project provide, if it isn’t a secret?

spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:48:33 AM

Can anybody explain me for what purpose will the platform use Golem, IEX and Maidsafe?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

Good afternoon. You’ve written in your description that DdoS attacks are impossible in Aurora service. Why? Do you use any unique mechanism in order to protect the platform from them?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:36:53 AM

Hi everybody! Up to what date will Token Sale last?
Gamelander

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:41:29 AM

Hi everybody! Up to what date will Token Sale last?

As far as I know, it will end on 11th January, 2018.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:49:47 AM

Does the project have a hard cap for a sale?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:54:15 AM

Does the project have a hard cap for a sale?
Hello. The hard cap is 80 million of AURA coins sold.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: