Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 6412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

I’ve read the description of the project and got acquainted with the technical documents. It seems to be great, but I still can’t understand why you should burden the system with any additional stuff like IDEX. In my opinion, Aurora can do its best with the help of standard technologies.

Perhaps, Aurora could do even without IDEX, but the quality of the services provided by the company wouldn’t be that high. You see, IDEX ensures complete decentralization of the service and allows it be available for the clients from all over the world.
I’m wondering in which exact way will all the stuff described by you be provided to the service by IDEX?
It’s easy! IDEX will provide the bank with additional profit which is necessary for compensation of unforeseen default on credits. Consequently, the service’s operation will be stable and it will be fully decentralized.
Do you which exactly additional sources of income will IDEX generate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

I’ve read the description of the project and got acquainted with the technical documents. It seems to be great, but I still can’t understand why you should burden the system with any additional stuff like IDEX. In my opinion, Aurora can do its best with the help of standard technologies.

Perhaps, Aurora could do even without IDEX, but the quality of the services provided by the company wouldn’t be that high. You see, IDEX ensures complete decentralization of the service and allows it be available for the clients from all over the world.
I’m wondering in which exact way will all the stuff described by you be provided to the service by IDEX?
It’s easy! IDEX will provide the bank with additional profit which is necessary for compensation of unforeseen default on credits. Consequently, the service’s operation will be stable and it will be fully decentralized.
IDEX’s options will be controlling deals and lining up a queue of transactions. All in all, it’s an exchange network which will make profit from all this stuff, and all this income will be allocated to Aurora’s needs.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

IDEX’s options will be controlling deals and lining up a queue of transactions. All in all, it’s an exchange network which will make profit from all this stuff, and all this income will be allocated to Aurora’s needs.
Do you mean that the company doesn’t consider any other sources of income?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Bank? so i can get credit? in cryptocyrrency?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

Hi everyone. Does anybody know what commissions will IDEX charge from the users?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

As far as I understand, IDEX will be based on Ethereum technological solutions. In what way will it be unique?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

Good afternoon, my friends. I’ve read that IDEX will have great capacity. Maybe any of you have any exact data?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

I’ve come across the info that users won’t spend any means on gas when working with IDEX. How is it possible? What’s the secret?
XoBox

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

Interesting concept, will keep an eye on progress through your roadmap.
nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

I am really interested in your interesting concept, I will oversee the progress through your road map.
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

why do you need 2 tokens?
AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

Bank? so i can get credit? in cryptocyrrency?

Yup! We're creating a price-stable cryptocurrency called the boreal. Boreals are backed up by debt from loans, ether reserves and acceptance at retailers (starting with IDEX) at the target value regardless of the market rate. The various tools backing boreals will ensure it stays price-stable at the target value. Users will be able to come to the bank and get loans in boreals with interest rates based on their blockchain based credit score. Our goal is to bring decentralized banking to all corners of the world.

Hi everyone. Does anybody know what commissions will IDEX charge from the users?

0.1% fee for makers and 0.2% fee to takers. Takers also pay the gas fees.

As far as I understand, IDEX will be based on Ethereum technological solutions. In what way will it be unique?

Check out the diagram in our ANN thread. Unlike other ethereum based decentralized exchanges IDEX is a hybrid model that combines the best of both worlds in the form of real time trading (like Binance or Bitfinex) with blockchain custody and settlement of funds (like etherdelta). This means it is as safe as etherdelta with the speed and UX of Binance.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

Good afternoon, my friends. I’ve read that IDEX will have great capacity. Maybe any of you have any exact data?

Right now we can handle upwards for 50 trades per second, that is over 5 times what ethereum can do. Once we put work into scaling that number we can get into the millions of trades per second. This requires ethereum to scale as well to match our capabilities.

I’ve come across the info that users won’t spend any means on gas when working with IDEX. How is it possible? What’s the secret?

Trades still require gas fees but we have made gas free cancels. Unlike etherdelta or 0x exchanges which cost about a dollar to cancel your trade our design makes cancels free. This makes running bots much more cost prohibitive on IDEX than our competitors.

why do you need 2 tokens?

Membership token (DVIP) is a crypto membership that comes with free trading on IDEX until 2021 and double AURA rewards (from the rewards program) for life after the free trades runs out. AURA is our utility token that will be used for POS staking our sidechain once IDEX moves from ethereum mainnet to an ethereum sidechain for scaling. AURA token holders will stake our chain and get paid in IDEX trade fees for providing the security to the network. As Aurora expands into decentralized banking the revenue from that venture will also flow back to AURA stakers for running the network.

Each DVIP also comes with 50,000 AURA tokens. So for $3,000 you get free trades on IDEX for 3 years, double AURA rewards for life after that and 50,000 AURA tokens. DVIP works now and AURA will be used for staking as soon as we have our sidechain live. Getting the sidechain live is our main focus after we do a few more minor things to stable out IDEX.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
BTCMA3IA

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

Aurora ?? Really? It's my mother name Cheesy
Anyway this project looks very amazing!
I see so much features....i need to know if are any bounty campaign here...i will invest also, but i like to earn some coins EXTRA!

Good luck to dev Team and to everybody!
Aurora to the MOON!😆
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

Membership token (DVIP) is a crypto membership that comes with free trading on IDEX until 2021 and double AURA rewards (from the rewards program) for life after the free trades runs out. AURA is our utility token that will be used for POS staking our sidechain once IDEX moves from ethereum mainnet to an ethereum sidechain for scaling. AURA token holders will stake our chain and get paid in IDEX trade fees for providing the security to the network. As Aurora expands into decentralized banking the revenue from that venture will also flow back to AURA stakers for running the network.

Each DVIP also comes with 50,000 AURA tokens. So for $3,000 you get free trades on IDEX for 3 years, double AURA rewards for life after that and 50,000 AURA tokens. DVIP works now and AURA will be used for staking as soon as we have our sidechain live. Getting the sidechain live is our main focus after we do a few more minor things to stable out IDEX.

These trade fees - why not just burn them?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:00:35 AM

Aurora ?? Really? It's my mother name Cheesy
Anyway this project looks very amazing!
I see so much features....i need to know if are any bounty campaign here...i will invest also, but i like to earn some coins EXTRA!

Good luck to dev Team and to everybody!
Aurora to the MOON!😆

Great! Thanks a lot for your support!

AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:23:42 AM

These trade fees - why not just burn them?

Why not burn what? Trade fees will be paid out to those who stake their AURA, this creates the incentives needed for the system to operate in a fully decentralized fashion. The first iteration of staking will be used to keep a p2p orderbook up to date in real time and the second iteration will be POS mining on our sidechain.

Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

Good afternoon, everybody. I’ve seen the info that Aurora will be engaged in implementation of new technologies into the market and came across some Snowglobe. So I’ve got a question: how does it work? Does anybody here know it?)))
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

Good afternoon, everybody. I’ve seen the info that Aurora will be engaged in implementation of new technologies into the market and came across some Snowglobe. So I’ve got a question: how does it work? Does anybody here know it?)))
In my opinion, it’s a kind of stuff for conversion of various currencies. They promise it to be fast and have low commissions.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:04:34 AM

In my opinion, it’s a kind of stuff for conversion of various currencies. They promise it to be fast and have low commissions.
Nope. Most likely, you’ve mixed it with IDEX.Snowglobe is a protocol for high-performance, EVM-compatible, decentralized childchain exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: