Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 6412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

Your intentions are very good. However, there is a problem with the fact, that modern blockchain has limited resource of compute capacity, that can adversely affect the Aurora’s operation. And it’s either you have accepted it or have developed something unique, isn't it?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

Your intentions are very good. However, there is a problem with the fact, that modern blockchain has limited resource of compute capacity, that can adversely affect the Aurora’s operation. And it’s either you have accepted it or have developed something unique, isn't it?
Yes, company will have to be happy with what it has for now. But I am sure that in course of time, due to technology development, this situation will be improved.
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

Yes, company will have to be happy with what it has for now. But I am sure that in course of time, due to technology development, this situation will be improved.
It is absolutely wrong, because the company has found a way out of this situation. Thus, Aurora will be deprived of the problems with the lack of compute capacity!
gavrosh

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

It is absolutely wrong, because the company has found a way out of this situation. Thus, Aurora will be deprived of the problems with the lack of compute capacity!
What is the solution, that the platform will use in its operation?
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

I'm working with idex exchange. IS a very fast exchange witg good interface. 20$ limit is very important  and in idex is it not possible order duplication.
With idex nobody will use ED.
devilini

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

It is about creating a hybrid system, that will include “evm” – the compatible blockchain for transactions processing – and a separate network for Aurora’s management.
gavrosh

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

It is about creating a hybrid system, that will include “evm” – the compatible blockchain for transactions processing – and a separate network for Aurora’s management.
I wonder, what is this compute capacity, that Aurora will be able to boast under this approach?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

Hello! Haven’t you thought about developing your own distribution network? In my opinion, it would make lots of your problems go away.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215360.msg27017755#msg27017755

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 9456 times)

this is the link to the other old thread. alot of things were already discussed there. it a pitty it had to be closed.
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Hello! Can you tell us more about the orderbook infrastructure?
arakx

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

Hello! Does anyone know what functions a transaction-manager will perform in the system?
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

Hello! Does anyone know what functions a transaction-manager will perform in the system?

thats internal informations, if you would ask me.

i do hope, they are not going to talk about their secret sauce.
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:24:06 AM

thats internal informations, if you would ask me.

i do hope, they are not going to talk about their secret sauce.

Infrastructure? Surely not...maybe you're thinking (or op) trading engine?

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

I'm working with idex exchange. IS a very fast exchange witg good interface. 20$ limit is very important  and in idex is it not possible order duplication.
With idex nobody will use ED.

I agree with you, as soon as the ICO ends and the DVIP free trades on IDEX goes live there will be a mass migration from ED.
IDEX is just a superior platform.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:34 AM

Hi everybody! Is DVIP rate fixed?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

Hi everybody! Is DVIP rate fixed?
Greetings. No, DVIP rate is changing constantly depending on the changes of Ethereum value.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

Good day friends. In your opinion, what criteria will the company use when choosing people for the initial user group of Aurora?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:08:02 AM

Explain me please, why do you think that crypto-currency community is an ideal starting platform for development of boreals?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

Aurora hopes to gain popularity at once, create an initial user database and attract attention to its currency. But in fact, it’s impossible. It isn’t a fast process and you need to do a lot of work in order to get your first audience. The heads of the company should understand it.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Aurora hopes to gain popularity at once, create an initial user database and attract attention to its currency. But in fact, it’s impossible. It isn’t a fast process and you need to do a lot of work in order to get your first audience. The heads of the company should understand it.
It seems that Aurora challenges the existing principals! It’s a bold claim! And also it’s great that that the project’s team is brave enough to do it. By the way, the problem of attracting the initial audience will be solved with the help of boreals stability, it’s something that other companies can’t boast of
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: