Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 6412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

It somehow seems to me that creation of Aurora basing on blockchain is redundancy. In my opinion, the project would work excellently on traditional base, too. Implementation of blockchain leads only to additional costs.
Hello. I believe that developers of Aurora decided to create the project on blockchain base exactly because it will provide the service with a number of unique characteristics which will allow it to introduce a free banking platform.
I’m wondering what unique characteristics you’re talking about.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

It somehow seems to me that creation of Aurora basing on blockchain is redundancy. In my opinion, the project would work excellently on traditional base, too. Implementation of blockchain leads only to additional costs.
Hello. I believe that developers of Aurora decided to create the project on blockchain base exactly because it will provide the service with a number of unique characteristics which will allow it to introduce a free banking platform.
In fact, there’s lots of them. Well, the clearest example is protection from fakes. It takes traditional systems a lot of costs to prevent appearance of fakes. But blockchain itself excludes such a possibility ‘cause decentralized capital can simply distinguish authentic boreal assest.
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

If I see the token sale, this AURORA Project will touch down, that was a great project and I will wait for the token goes to market exchange, because my fund is already at the market, so I cant join for ICO, Im a cryptocurrencies trader

Thanks! Both DVIP and AURA will be trading on IDEX once the sale ends. We'll work on getting AURA listed on other exchanges too!

I was going through the thread and the token sale website trying to fully understand the ICO price and exchange rate in regards to Aura tokens. I only saw $3000/DVIP which is not enough to answer my concern. What is the price of 1 Aura?

AURA tokens are given free to DVIP token holders. There is no way to directly purchase AURA so there isn't a price. The only way to acquire AURA is by purchasing DVIP, earning them by trading on IDEX, or buying them on the open market once once they are released. As a reminder, AURA is a utility token that will be used to secure the exchange protocol through proof of stake, and those stakers earn stake rewards.
as you complicate the process-But despite this, your project is very naravitsya , a lot of information and technical documents are drawn up well ... good luck !
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

In fact, there’s lots of them. Well, the clearest example is protection from fakes. It takes traditional systems a lot of costs to prevent appearance of fakes. But blockchain itself excludes such a possibility ‘cause decentralized capital can simply distinguish authentic boreal assest.
I also think that blockchain will allow reducing costs of distribution. I mean that transferring assets to all over the world will cost a dime a dozen. It will contribute to accelerated distribution of Aurora’s currency.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

I also think that blockchain will allow reducing costs of distribution. I mean that transferring assets to all over the world will cost a dime a dozen. It will contribute to accelerated distribution of Aurora’s currency.
Does it mean that Aurora won’t have any borders and citizens of all the countries will be able to use the service if it will be possible to transfer assets to anywhere in the world?
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Hello! How will your service encourage boreals owners to sell them at fair prices?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

congrats, devs for sold out token.
now, i have time to rest and hold AURA

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

I’m pleased with the fact that you’re going to conclude partner relationship with companies in order to make them accept boreals as payment. Tell us please, are there any companies with which you have already manage to conclude partner relationship?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Greetings, friends! In your opinion, will governments of different states interfere with Aurora’s activities? Often new companies that offer useful services suffer ‘cause of such interference.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

what is going on with idex.market ? it ia offline  since  few hours!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

what is going on with idex.market ? it ia offline  since  few hours!

Maybe there is still preparation after the end of the sale of tokens, I also tried to go into idek market but become ofline ,,
waiting for further news ,,
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

Hey. It’s specified on the site the sale will end up on January 11, but I can’t buy tokens already. What happened?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Good afternoon. What amount of means have you already managed to collect during the ICO?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

Hey. It’s specified on the site the sale will end up on January 11, but I can’t buy tokens already. What happened?
It just happened that all the tokens were sold out two days before.
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

Good afternoon. What amount of means have you already managed to collect during the ICO?
According to the info from the official site, there’s almost 5 600 ETH.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

Do you accept deposits in crypto currencies only or can I make a deposit in fiat means and get dividends as I’m used to?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

I’m sure that if there’re any problems with deposits in a regular bank, the state will compensate for a deposit. But what if anything like that happens in Aurora?
reallyhawk

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

I’m sure that if there’re any problems with deposits in a regular bank, the state will compensate for a deposit. But what if anything like that happens in Aurora?
You’re lucky ‘cause your country has such a powerful banking systems, but approximately in a half of cases depositors receive their funds in several years without the dividends promised.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

You’re lucky ‘cause your country has such a powerful banking systems, but approximately in a half of cases depositors receive their funds in several years without the dividends promised.
But still, who will compensate for losses if my deposit is frozen or delayed?
reallyhawk

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

But still, who will compensate for losses if my deposit is frozen or delayed?
Every bank within the framework of the platform will have to provide data in its reserves. All the data will be transparent – it means that you’ll be able to assure yourself of opportunity to get the deposit back anytime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: