Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 6412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

I’m sure that if there’re any problems with deposits in a regular bank, the state will compensate for a deposit. But what if anything like that happens in Aurora?
You’re lucky ‘cause your country has such a powerful banking systems, but approximately in a half of cases depositors receive their funds in several years without the dividends promised.
But still, who will compensate for losses if my deposit is frozen or delayed?
Every bank within the framework of the platform will have to provide data in its reserves. All the data will be transparent – it means that you’ll be able to assure yourself of opportunity to get the deposit back anytime.
Great, you’ve calmed me down. By the way, is it necessary to exchange my means to platform’s tokens or can I use any currency to invest?
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

Hi there. If the bank experiences financial difficulties, will it find anybody who will provide it with a loan on your platform?
woodcoin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

I’m wondering what part of means allocated to free banks to be stored remain in reserve? I believe that it should be planned basing on length of deposits.
rdizza

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

Good afternoon. How are you going to get dividends? Will it be regular investment or have you come up with a kind of unique idea?
Vintherceen

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

A good project that has every chance of success
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Why would you deposit when there's a big red banner saying that trading is halted???
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:16:52 PM

Do you provide a model which will let me add the dividends to the deposit amount rather than receive them every month? I prefer this kind of long-term investment.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

Do you accept deposits in crypto currencies only or can I make a deposit in fiat means and get dividends as I’m used to?
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

Good afternoon. How are you going to get dividends? Will it be regular investment or have you come up with a kind of unique idea?

its described in the whitepaper
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

How can I invest? Where should I transfer the money to? I’ve heard that I can face some troubles.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

How can I invest? Where should I transfer the money to? I’ve heard that I can face some troubles.
Hi there! There’re no problems, there’re certain algorithms. It’s simple: transactions must be sent from your private Ethereum wallet, like Metamask, Myetherwallet, Parity. Nothing more is required.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

Hello! I’ve found a lot of info on back-room monetary world politics. It’s interesting. But I don’t think that blockchain project will help to change anything…
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

when will hit exchange sir?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

Hello! I’ve found a lot of info on back-room monetary world politics. It’s interesting. But I don’t think that blockchain project will help to change anything…
Hello. Fears and doubts are normal, especially when you have to deal with something new. But it’s right that you’ve paid attention to the fact that the disadvantages of the current global monetary politics are described in detail in the project. And also there’s described how it’s possible to improve it and what the role of the project in this process is.  
Ackedy

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

Hello. Fears and doubts are normal, especially when you have to deal with something new. But it’s right that you’ve paid attention to the fact that the disadvantages of the current global monetary politics are described in detail in the project. And also there’s described how it’s possible to improve it and what the role of the project in this process is.  
Well, what can Aurora set against this system?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

“Aurora” is a start up yet, but the more people join it, the more important role it will have. This reminds situation with money – the more people use it, the more significant the currency is. “Aurora will provide people with stable financial network based on advantages of decentralization and stable currency of its own, too.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

Hi there! Does one token of the project cost $3000?! Isn’t it too much? Even if I can afford it.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

“Aurora” is a start up yet, but the more people join it, the more important role it will have. This reminds situation with money – the more people use it, the more significant the currency is. “Aurora will provide people with stable financial network based on advantages of decentralization and stable currency of its own, too.
In my opinion, it’s not enough to capture global leadership)))
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

In my opinion, it’s not enough to capture global leadership)))

Maybe! But it’s also worth to mention such options as reservation, debt market, loans and, most importantly, the reputation of participants, based on blockchain-technology. Today, there’s nothing like this in traditional lifestyle.
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

Hi there! Does one token of the project cost $3000?! Isn’t it too much? Even if I can afford it.
Hello! The project is serious, so the price is serious, too. Don’t worry, there’s no minimum restriction. Don’t forget to allocate enough money to the gas in order to let the transaction be made!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: