Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] SOLD OUT! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 6415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FollowSynergy

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

This exchange is evolving and build new partnerships. They announced today about adding IDEX trading pairs into BlockfolioApp. This exchange had already beaten any other decentralized exchanges by volume and by transaction count (ETH).
AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:11:57 AM

Thanks for participating in the sale! We changed out DVIP with IDXM, and loaded the IDXM and AURA into the wallets holding DVIP. DVIP has been permanently locked down forever, consider it a badge of honor in your wallet showing that you participated in the sale  Cool

When launching the new IDXM and AURA contracts we launched them on ethereum with the balances already set, this means that instead of minting to one wallet and sending them out we actually minted them specifically with the balances of the wallets that were holding DVIP. This resulted in quite the gas cost savings as there were many less transactions than sending them out one by one. Because we did it that way they will not show up on etherscan/ethplorer until you make a transfer. I contacted them to see if they could get them to show up and their response indicated that they didn't have the manpower to do that. Included in the blogpost from your quote (click the link that I saved in your quote) are instructions to get them to show up in your wallet on MEW, MetaMask, etc. Any wallet that allows you to input custom tokens will work fine, once you have done that you will see them show up.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have further questions. Thanks again for your participation! We really appreciate it!

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
gwei

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:03:17 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 04:38:19 AM by gwei

Sorry, I can't bring myself to read 15 pages of previous discussions, but in what denomination will AURA stakers be paid? In each coin that gets traded?

Also follow-up question on a post reddit (Sorry I don't want to create another account): "Staking AURA is not yet live, the estimate is for Q3. The way it will work is you will need to put up your AURA as a security deposit and run a node that hosts the decentralized orderbook infrastructure. This will require that your staking node has 24/7 uptime, would recommend renting out a server."

But isn't the whole point of a decentralized network so that there is no single (or a few) points of failure? Why does each node have to be up 24/7 all of the time?
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Hi,

I'm getting all day long this: I'm getting "Metamask not installed" when I try to unlock with Metamask.

Is there any problems with IDEX? Because I know that the problem is not in my Metamask. I'm trading on ForkDelta without any problems with the same browser/set/session.
vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

Thanks for participating in the sale! We changed out DVIP with IDXM, and loaded the IDXM and AURA into the wallets holding DVIP. DVIP has been permanently locked down forever, consider it a badge of honor in your wallet showing that you participated in the sale  Cool

When launching the new IDXM and AURA contracts we launched them on ethereum with the balances already set, this means that instead of minting to one wallet and sending them out we actually minted them specifically with the balances of the wallets that were holding DVIP. This resulted in quite the gas cost savings as there were many less transactions than sending them out one by one. Because we did it that way they will not show up on etherscan/ethplorer until you make a transfer. I contacted them to see if they could get them to show up and their response indicated that they didn't have the manpower to do that. Included in the blogpost from your quote (click the link that I saved in your quote) are instructions to get them to show up in your wallet on MEW, MetaMask, etc. Any wallet that allows you to input custom tokens will work fine, once you have done that you will see them show up.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have further questions. Thanks again for your participation! We really appreciate it!

Ops. Thanks! In MEW everything fine. Have a good day!
aceptamosbitcoin2

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin stole the user account in this forum.

You are using my name account.

I am already taking the necessary steps to be able to recover my account again.

Please ignore your comments or your signature is a scam.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

Do you provide a model which will let me add the dividends to the deposit amount rather than receive them every month? I prefer this kind of long-term investment. Do you accept deposits in crypto currencies only or can i make a deposit in fiat means and get dividends as I’m used to?
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

Can anyone please tell me what are the current benefits of buying & holding IDXM tokens ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Kr2017

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

Hello Guys I've got a quick question about using IDEX.

If I'm turning computer off, do I have to move my funds from IDEX balance to MEW wallet ?
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

idex membership is glued to the same level for a long time. I'm sure that after this lateral phase it will explode like a rocket. Decentralized exchanges are the future
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin stole the user account in this forum.

You are using my name account.

I am already taking the necessary steps to be able to recover my account again.

Please ignore your comments or your signature is a scam.

This is not the right thread to discuss your account issue.Go to meta and post your issue there along with necessary proof to prove the account is yours.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

Hello Guys I've got a quick question about using IDEX.

If I'm turning computer off, do I have to move my funds from IDEX balance to MEW wallet ?

If you turn off your computer, all your funds that are in IDEX will be kept on the IDEX platform, ie if you want your funds to be kept as a savings, then you should keep it in your wallet, as IDEX is a platform exchange, not a wallet for your funds to be stored.

This is my point of view, exchange and different from wallet, I just keep funds in the exchange to negotiate them.
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Tell me, I participated in the forecast for the wings, sold tokens to hard cap?  Just didn't follow the project for a long time.

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

The Aurora  project operates in the financial market. It seems that the identity of the participants will be very important... What is the development of this purpose?
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

idex membership price. Because in these last days, idex membership is suffering. I still do not understand what will be the winnings for those who hold the token of idex membersh
BidiPass

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

How will transactions’ history be protected in the system?
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

Aurora Airdrop Complete. Tokens Unlock Today! (Jan 17, 2018)

Thank you to all those who participated in our membership sale! It was a massive success as we reached our hard cap well before our end date. The sale earned over $6M in revenue allowing us to accelerate the development and growth of both IDEX and future Aurora projects such as our boreal stable coin and the Decentralized Capital banking system.

Token Airdrop Complete

All IDXM (formerly DVIP) membership token holders have received their AURA token drop in the same wallet holding IDXM. Both tokens will unlock at 5PM Pacific time and be immediately tradable on IDEX!

***Please note that we swapped DVIP with a new asset IDXM (“IDEX Membership”); this was done for various reasons including branding consistency. All membership benefits, such as reduced trading fees, increased market making rewards, and free AURA airdrop, remain completely unchanged. The DVIP in your wallet are locked forever and can be considered a badge of honor for participating in our sale!

Here are the token details to get your AURA and IDXM tokens to show up in MEW, MetaMask, or other wallets:

https://medium.com/aurora-dao/aurora-airdrop-complete-tokens-unlock-today-jan-17-2018-24686668cee6

Hello. And where are my IDXM tokens? Why do I still have only DVIP on my wallet?

If I hold IDXM tokens will I receive any dividends or similar ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
RowenaBeesley

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

Aurora DAO Community Announcement: Vote for AURA to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Aurora DAO has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Aurora DAO.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (Aurora DAO is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1131

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

can I just buy AURA tokens on IDEX and keep it on my wallet to receive staking proceeds from the taxes on the exchange?

is it how it works?

cheers

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:51:37 AM

can I just buy AURA tokens on IDEX and keep it on my wallet to receive staking proceeds from the taxes on the exchange?

is it how it works?

cheers

I think you will not get any staking if you move the AURA token to your private wallet, I have done that and have not gotten anything. you must hold on IDEX.market if you want to staking

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: