Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Coins for 2018 you need to HODL!  (Read 3219 times)
gkaradim

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:11:41 PM

Hello guys, i have been into cryptoccurency things about 2-3 months.
I just saw that Universa project seems very promising. Did anyone knows where you can perchase this coin?
I think we have to wait to put them into some exchange. Am i right?
Also what is your opinion about Cardano?
cappieman007

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:22:48 PM

Expect strong growth from the ONION. now is still the important updates failed. DeepSend, smart contracts, etc. in 2018, the price will fly up. I think in the end more than 100 dollars we will see in 2018
Levieth02ng (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:31:14 PM

I thinks difference; IOTA, Universa, Bitcoinwhite, DeepOnion. I invest and hold all.
iota will be a evolution !!!
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

so now I'm told that other people here in the forum are nice to hold on bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and bcc because all of these will rise in the coming 2018 but I'm not really sure because it's mostly in this forum they are talking about it but for the sake of it I prefer this to the number of upcoming investors and the many buying these altcoins.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

I agree about XML and WAVES picks. They both show a very good progress as we can see by their graphs. Moreover I think that LTC will grow up to x10 till the end of 2018. It's not so much, but it could be considered as the most stable altcoin at the market.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

i only agree with Waves and that is only because i see a lot of potential in this coin which is very under-appreciated so far. it can grow a lot bigger than it currently is. and with big platforms like ethereum having lots of issues it can take the market out of its hands.

the rest, i am not such big fan of any of them. i prefer each of them for a short term passing pump and nothing more.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:52:36 PM

I think the top altcoin for investment is Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Litecoin coins that have a great future. invest there and I'm sure you'll make a profit
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:58:01 PM

NEO - Honestly I do not know the advantages of this coin compared to other famous coins but we know that NEO remains popular among china whales.
Dimcoin - Coins that run on their own platform, I always think of a developers team who make their own platforms are amazing.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

I like to hold the top coin for 2018 are
Eth
Dgb
Sc
Str
Stratus
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:09:00 PM

EOS - mainnet release in 2018, it can become an Ethereum competitor

XMR -  best privacy coin, lot of use cases available

MOD - undervalued coin backed by a solid team with working product in the pharma industry

All this coin have a great potential to shine in the near future and I agree that EOS will became competitor of ethereum I hold some eos and wait until the price reach $100 in future the platform will release in the year 2018 now it is in ico stage when this platform release we can assure  big big pump.

Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

1) Stellar Lumens Currently 25c each
This coin has been on a monumental and unrelenting march upwards. The news coming out is thick and fast, the algorithm is great. Im betting on $1 by February

2) Funfair Currently on its way down following a lackluster announcement, however everything about the company behind this, their releases, their progress, the guys involved lead me to believe this will be a big hit once they launch a commercial product. Can easily see this being a dollar or more this time next year.

3) Binnance Coin - 4th largest exchange, and an ever reducing supply from their buy and burn policy. Unless the exchange goes pop, this can only go up long term

4) Waves - Nothing but good things coming from these guys, if they get their decentralised payment and cashout system working, it will be an absolute game changer.
Wow that's nice, but for me my top coins for 2018 that I need to hold is Ethereum, Ripple, Neo, and also a Waves. I believe that it will be worth the next 2018 and will bring huge profits.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:16:03 PM

I think there are a few good coins that you can hold for long-term. These Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Iota, Neo, and Waves. I have included dogecoin, I believe it will increase in 2018 as well.
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:18:48 PM

This coin has been on a monumental and unrelenting march upwards. The news coming out is thick and fast, the algorithm is great. Im betting on $1 by February

2) Funfair Currently on its way down following a lackluster announcement, however everything about the company behind this, their releases, their progress, the guys involved lead me to believe this will be a big hit once they launch a commercial product. Can easily see this being a dollar or more this time next year.

3) Binnance Coin - 4th largest exchange, and an ever reducing supply from their buy and burn policy. Unless the exchange goes pop, this can only go up long term

4) Waves - Nothing but good things coming from these guys, if they get their decentralised payment and cashout system working, it will be an absolute game changer.
Waves  and ETH , ELF and EOS , XRP,  these are my top coins need to be hold.thank you for sharing your thoughts.

km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:19:07 PM

I think that Cardano will probably be one of the most biggest altcoins for the next year, seriously, i have more than $5000 invested in this coin, and i am going to keep it in there for a very long term.
It can easily touch one dollar each
Hariz

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:27:12 PM

My top 10 coins for 2018:

WTC
XLM
LTC
XRP
ETH
XZC
WAVES
IOTA
ARK
VTC

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:38:03 PM

Right, just from the Subject I was thinking Stellar Lumens and then see it in number one on your list. The coin is good and now I can confirm many have over the same ideal like me.
Zahardeina

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:38:59 PM

Not really sure about those 4
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

Thank you for your list of altcoins, which should pay attention to in 2018. In my portfolio there is already a stellar and waves-working coins and they should bring a good profit. In addition, I see a perspective in stratis and ripple. So pay attention to them too. Wink
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

You need to save just one altcoyin - it's ethereum.
All the rest is his past.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:34:41 PM

Yeah that's nice to hold, but for me the top coins that i need to hold for 2018 is Ripple, Neo, Wave and the most  that i like to hold is Ethereum. I believe this altcoins are really great and have a potential in the future to growth and will bring a huge profits.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: