Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Coins for 2018 you need to HODL!  (Read 3219 times)
H0dLer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:58:00 PM

1.OmiseGo
2.SpectreCoin
3.Eth
4.Waves
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:59:24 PM

1) Stellar Lumens Currently 25c each
This coin has been on a monumental and unrelenting march upwards. The news coming out is thick and fast, the algorithm is great. Im betting on $1 by February

2) Funfair Currently on its way down following a lackluster announcement, however everything about the company behind this, their releases, their progress, the guys involved lead me to believe this will be a big hit once they launch a commercial product. Can easily see this being a dollar or more this time next year.

3) Binnance Coin - 4th largest exchange, and an ever reducing supply from their buy and burn policy. Unless the exchange goes pop, this can only go up long term

4) Waves - Nothing but good things coming from these guys, if they get their decentralised payment and cashout system working, it will be an absolute game changer.
From this list I would only choose Waves. I think that all the other coins are good but not the best.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:02:26 PM

I think it is hard to find coins to HODL for the full of 2018 since the crypto industry is such an ever changing place but at least for the first half my bigger holds are:
1. DeepOnion
2. Neo
3. Ethos
4. ARK

Of course I have more coins than this but these are my bigger holdings that I think will grow in the beginning of 2018. I think it will be the time of the small cap coins going forward since a lot of new people are again coming into crypto. The word has certainly come out, I see Memes on BitCoin everywhere (not all positive but who cares) and as more and more come in they will hear about ALTs and how they are the future. There will surely be a lot fo pump and dumps so it will be important to find the coins that have a solid technological background and great marketing. Keep posting your picks, it is very interesting to read. Great thread!
It really exciting to see all undervalued coins are coming out from the shadow of know coins by next year.
Im just holding PCC and FUDD at this time since it is not recognized by some investors that it's price are in the bottom line. and I believe that 2018 will be the year for them and I'll be rewarded of what I did.
Razorbeam

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:23:52 PM

I think it is hard to find coins to HODL for the full of 2018 since the crypto industry is such an ever changing place but at least for the first half my bigger holds are:
1. DeepOnion
2. Neo
3. Ethos
4. ARK

Of course I have more coins than this but these are my bigger holdings that I think will grow in the beginning of 2018. I think it will be the time of the small cap coins going forward since a lot of new people are again coming into crypto. The word has certainly come out, I see Memes on BitCoin everywhere (not all positive but who cares) and as more and more come in they will hear about ALTs and how they are the future. There will surely be a lot fo pump and dumps so it will be important to find the coins that have a solid technological background and great marketing. Keep posting your picks, it is very interesting to read. Great thread!
It really exciting to see all undervalued coins are coming out from the shadow of know coins by next year.
Im just holding PCC and FUDD at this time since it is not recognized by some investors that it's price are in the bottom line. and I believe that 2018 will be the year for them and I'll be rewarded of what I did.

I am completely on board with Ark and Neo, solid coins with great tech and a realworld use (something investors will be taking more seriously in 2018). On the privacy coin front I would look at Spectrecoin, risen from $0.40 to £3.50 in a month because people are finding out about its solid tech.
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:21:29 AM

Centra         - when the roadmap goes I think the price will go up.
Worldcore     - the launch of coins to some markets and some achievements that have been achieved can make the price go up.
CMT             - will have my own network I think is nice to hold it
CCT             - prices are still far off ICO prices probably next year will rise.

srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:11:43 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 03:21:46 AM by srqrebel

The coins to HODL are the ones with solid tech, an active dev team and a motivated community.

Privacy coins with solid tech are especially desirable for HODLing, as the demand for them will skyrocket as governments increasingly try to surveil, tax, and control anything crypto related.  When evaluating a privacy coin for long term investment, make sure its tech delivers both network privacy (protection against IP surveillance) as well as transactional anonymity (protection against blockchain analysis).  Covering both of these bases (either in terms of existing technology or in the planning/development stage) is a must for a good privacy coin, yet many privacy coins only cover one but not the other.  Be sure to look at a coin's existing features as well as its roadmap, when evaluating its long term potential.

One such coin is XSPEC; it is a robust privacy coin that is on the cusp of taking the world by storm.  It is (as of yet) a steal at less than $5.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
veraoktav127

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:19:18 AM

eth, waves, ripple ...hope it will be good in 2018

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:21:46 AM

The coins to HODL are the ones with solid tech, an active dev team and a motivated community.  One such coin is XSPEC; it is a solid privacy coin that is currently a steal at less than $5. Privacy coins with solid tech are especially desirable for HODLing, as the demand for them will skyrocket as governments increasingly try to surveil, tax, and control anything crypto related.  When evaluating a privacy coin for long term investment, make sure its tech delivers both network privacy (protection against IP surveillance) as well as transactional anonymity (protection against blockchain analysis).
I hear there are some Altcoins that are profitable now. Among others are XRB, XRB or Raiblocks are Altcoin which had appeared and became popular because of how to get it fairly easy. You are only required to fill captcha and can get a number of XRB that time the price is still cheap. However, the current price of XRB so multiply to many. It is very profitable for the XRB holders. There is also XRP, many people say that this coin is profitable. There is another NXT. I do not really know about this Altcoin, but I hope you find out for yourself about the Altcoins I mentioned above.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:23:01 AM

You should buy and hold the doges at least until the end of January 2018.
Doges will be great Smiley

I thought dogecoin started as a fad/fake coin? Do they have a real usecase nowadays?

I think its just a pump and dump coin , just be careful if you dont know the pattern.
Marco Ambrusini

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:23:57 AM

Ada
Verge
Waves
Binance coin
GOlem

These are some of the good coins  i think it will grow magnificently in 2018.
cryptomarvel13

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:37:58 AM

My top alt coins for HODL are:

ADA
XRP
XVG
SONM
KMD
POWR
GNT
CND
XLM

I believe all these companies have a great dev team
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:09:35 AM

My personal investment for 2018 are the following:
1: Ethereum- best smart contract, use by a lot of ICO and more in 2018
2: Monero- Monero will be more private in 2018 thanks to the update
3: SONM- Amazon AWS competitor, you can rent and buy computer power
4: Syscoin- Ebay competitor, can you sell and buy items online without paying high fee like Ebay
5- Ark- Blockchain solution for startup, you launch your own blockchain in one click
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:13:31 AM

The coins to HODL are the ones with solid tech, an active dev team and a motivated community.  One such coin is XSPEC; it is a solid privacy coin that is currently a steal at less than $5. Privacy coins with solid tech are especially desirable for HODLing, as the demand for them will skyrocket as governments increasingly try to surveil, tax, and control anything crypto related.  When evaluating a privacy coin for long term investment, make sure its tech delivers both network privacy (protection against IP surveillance) as well as transactional anonymity (protection against blockchain analysis).
I hear there are some Altcoins that are profitable now. Among others are XRB, XRB or Raiblocks are Altcoin which had appeared and became popular because of how to get it fairly easy. You are only required to fill captcha and can get a number of XRB that time the price is still cheap. However, the current price of XRB so multiply to many. It is very profitable for the XRB holders. There is also XRP, many people say that this coin is profitable. There is another NXT. I do not really know about this Altcoin, but I hope you find out for yourself about the Altcoins I mentioned above.

Yeah, Ripple (XRP) is one of the best coin to hold in 2018,already the price of ripple keeps increasing and it surpass the value of ethereum marketcap value and it is now placed second in coinmarketcap.Ripple is accepted by many banks all over the world do it maybe one of the currency will be used in future so we have to make investment in ripple when it is cheaper.
Rouse_creationsHostel

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:27:48 AM

I would hold LBRY (LBC) (https://LBRY.Community)

And

Decred
Particl
Factom
Maid
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:43:06 AM

eth, waves, ripple ...hope it will be good in 2018
Those are part of my list that have a high potential to be a great coin in the future. Especially Ethereum, I considered this coin as the best altcoin, and in terms of holding, Ethereum is my top 1 for 2018 that I really need to hodl. I think its value will highly increase without expecting and noticing it. I'm also excited about its growth after three to five year.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:16:38 AM

Most of the coins belonging to the top 50 crypto in coinmarketcap are nice to hodl until the year . But for my personal choice I would choose Ripple (XRP) , Nem, Stellar (XLM) and Cardano (ADA)
rujisompong

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:18:28 AM

50% of my investment  in TRX. What will happen to it on 2018. Hope can get USD1
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:25:03 AM

Before you invest in Stella, i suggest to look though the price of Stella in last 1 year. Its price increase so much and you have to find out what reason for it to keep continue increase. If you cant find those reason, so you might lost money.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
richdadphat

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:05:08 AM

TRON (TRX) the best choice.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:30:49 AM

Kucoin and Adex are of the coin that deserves a position on the top list of coins for 2018 price is going upwards and they have a good roadmap and concept now this is the best time to buy these two coins they will triple your investment in just a few months, experts are supporting these two coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: