Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 02:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to promote an ICO  (Read 3794 times)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:09:20 PM

The best way is spending on marketing from 200 to 500 k$
dissgo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

I think ANN thread is enough as long as you provide fully clear explanation, start from the website, roadmap, whitepaper, team, information or documentation.
The effective social media campaign bounty is Youtube or Signature campaign since these both are hard to run from cloning accounts or duplicates and give more affection
Hannibalis

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:23:58 PM

In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?

You can promote your ICO with many ways:
- Ann threadin the forum
- Bounty Campaign
- List your ICO in ICO rating wabsites
- Youtube Videos
- Medium and Reddit
- Many new platform promoting ICO like Kickico.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
Jahreer

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:24:52 PM

create a unique & actual product (not only idea),
highlight all of your progress steps & updates widely
stay as much transparent as you can (publish your code as open-source as maximum)
react to feedback, immediately!
that is the base of your future community
then you may start bounty, post ads, gather smart people and you will definitely get all your millions, billions & dillions!!
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:31:39 PM

The best way is spending on marketing from 200 to 500 k$

Well, the best way to promote an ICO are starting into airdrop as advancement to advertising strategy giving a name to the viewers and followers next to bounty campaign, ann thread and most important is social media. Working together will make us the ICO more active and straight to its platforms.
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Ann alone is not enough to have a roadmap website, white paper and whoever sponsor it
and create a campaign like social media campaign
signature , youtube ,media / blog campaign
in order to expand its promotion

minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

I think twitter it is the right place for promoting something. Bounties, campaigns also have efficacy on marketing but the platforms like twitter, blogs, youtube channels have much advantage on reaching people.
fellyciani

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

I think twitter it is the right place for promoting something. Bounties, campaigns also have efficacy on marketing but the platforms like twitter, blogs, youtube channels have much advantage on reaching people.
same with you. I use twitter with more effective hashtags. 
Very nice effect. You get follower and if lucky get big investor on your ICO. Grin
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

Usually promoting here in bitcointalk is enough you can try twitter because many crypto lovers has twitter accounts.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
lalelulilo

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

In my opinion social media and airdrops, people want free token/coin
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

Here I share few tips for promoting your ICO because I worked with many ICOs

1:- Your idea must be unique, profitable and loaded with tech.

2:- You need good advertisement platform, you need ot of investment just on advertisement because the more people inspire to you idea the more they get involve and invest.

3:- You need professional crew to build up platform of ICO, professional developers, writers, managers etc

4:- You must show All your idea with professionalism, A web design and white papers contain 80% success of ICO.

Look at a good campaign example in : ICO - DIW Tokens (website : https://diwtoken.com/)
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

Some ways to promote ICO are Google Ads, that ads always related to users who spending time with that activities. For example, if someone is crypto maniac so Google will sent Ads related with his/her activities. And then we can promote ICO via Media Sosial, and Blog or Youtube
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

There are many ways to promote an ICO project, either through bounty, advertising, or social networking to attract investors. But no matter what, bounty is still the most effective way to promote ICO because the bitcointalk forum is the focus of most investors.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:21:47 AM

I am pretty sure when you post it in bitcointalk announcement thread it will surely make a noise. Since most of the users finding good ico to invest to is waiting in announcement thread. You can also share the good news in the social media sites like facebook, twitter, medium, steemit and etc. It gives low audience compared to bitcointalk but it still gives a noise on the social media users that is knowledgeable in crypto related coins and altcoins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

I think that Bounty Campaign are good for promoting ICO, but I'm not sure with Signature Campaign. Because, no one will interested with just few word on our signature. Let's compare with other, in other campaign, they write many advantages in their coin. But in signature, they just write Name coin, also only full member above which can put their link.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:07:52 AM

ANN threads are effective for sure. But i am not sure about bounty campaigns. There are so many bounty hunters they open useless social media accounts to get more free tokens. A more professional advertising strategies are a must for icos.
The best way to pomote Icos is using social media. People nowadays are into social media. You can advertise od promote such tokens in a creative manner. And the message can easily spread to billions of people because of internet. However, there are disadvantage like they cannot easily determine whether it is reliable and trustworthy or not. But you can caught the interest of a lot of people. You only need to be factual and purposive.
aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:17:48 AM

You can also share the good news in the social media sites like facebook, twitter, medium, steemit and etc. It gives low audience compared to bitcointalk but i'm not sure about campaign.you try to search about the bounty.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

I don't think ann thread is enough to promote ICO, social media is good bit I think signature campaign is the most effective way to promote the project. Most of Social media friends do not even know what is cryptocurrency. Signature is the best because all of here are cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
GITcryptomaster
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

Prior to ICO launch, it is essential to take a couple of months to plan and execute a well thought out strategy, as a lot of an ICO’s success depends on having a coherent and well structured marketing strategy.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:49:40 AM

In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?
I think all of the campaigns are useful to promote the ICO. Ann thread, social media, signature campaigns will make the ICO visible to the public and most probably will create a buzz and lure investors to invest in it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: