Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to promote an ICO  (Read 3785 times)
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

It depends within the solution although I'm sure ANN place in addition to bitcointalk usually is the obvious way to showcase an ICO. My business is an excellent admirer connected with web 2.0 in addition to most likely, these ICO’s who were extreme with web 2.0 will probably develop into some sort of swindle. In my opinion, web 2.0 seriously isn't an established strategy for selling ICO. Each time we have a write-up with web 2.0, most likely many people click the individual that placed the item in case that person is usually having an untrue bank account. Not a soul will probably confidence this ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1cak

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

some media that can be used to promote ico are yutube, bitcointalk forum, and various sites and meda about cruptocurrency
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

There are so many bounty hunters they open useless social media accounts to get more free tokens.

Bounty , I think it is the fastest way to market an ICO project but what is the reason for calling the social media accounts useless.
That is the demands of the bounty managers that they need 1000 followers i believe this make the chance or real accounts with 200 and 300 real followers not to participate .
I think the 200 real followers more useful that 2000 fake followers.   

great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

My opinion is the most effective promotion on the forums: on the Binkointalk forum, on the Moon forum. All accounts promoting the ICO projects on Twitter are blocked, but their role was seen as little effective. Little use is also made of Facebook - there are not many investors looking for opportunities for their investments in this network. The target audience for promoting ICO at 85% is at the Binkointalk and Moon Forum.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

My opinion is the most effective promotion on the forums: on the Binkointalk forum, on the Moon forum. All accounts promoting the ICO projects on Twitter are blocked, but their role was seen as little effective. Little use is also made of Facebook - there are not many investors looking for opportunities for their investments in this network. The target audience for promoting ICO at 85% is at the Binkointalk and Moon Forum.
Most large projects are now heavily dependent on Bitcointalk, as this is the largest share of ICO projects. I think in the future Bitcointalk will continue to grow well if investors still believe in using and we can share interesting information in this forum.
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

Yes, there are ways to promote ICO. But I think the bitcointalk forum is the best place to advertise ICO projects. You can post ICO project introduction articles on bitcointalk. Many investors often view this forum information to pick the best one. The bouty campaigns aimed at advertising ICO projects to let investors know them. There are different campaigns. and the media will know them
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?

I think that there is no better promotion than promotion thanks to bounty. This is such a cool and cheap advertising that it is better not to find alternatives. For me it is the coolest
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

The role of the bounty activity is very obvious, such as Twitter, when I post some news, there will always be a lot of friends from Twitter asking me about the project, this is what it does!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

I don't think there is a best way to promote it. If you want to rely on the promotion of the coin, it must be a success or a garbage coin. Technology and market as well as development teams are critical. Propaganda can only be done with money. But the future of technology itself requires real strength to develop.

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?

we cannot judge from just one campaign, because the marketing management method requires all aspects to reach the target that the developer expects.
but simply you can draw your own conclusions with a few percent each campaign
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

If the company has money and just need attention and client, then youtube and smm will be the best. Those, who do not have money, can use campaigns only
I do not think, that for advances on YouTube need a lot of money. Creating a short clip not expensive as it seems. I watch them sometimes, and the guys do it pretty well. What's better? I think these are articles and twitter. First, describes what is happening. The second covers the general public.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

ANN threads are effective for sure. But i am not sure about bounty campaigns. There are so many bounty hunters they open useless social media accounts to get more free tokens. A more professional advertising strategies are a must for icos.
I'm agree with you, many bounty hunters who only spam social media campaigns. They only do continuous repost. This seems very unprofessional.
It's better to make a post than just repost that seems trashy.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

Well, first I would make a very noisy airdrop, where they would distribute good money and I would do a lot of advertising on good news sites!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:48:16 AM

I think that the best way to find funds for new projects is private sale, because in this way you can find a large investor who can invest large sums of money, and all other areas are more small fees, but if the project is good, it will collect all the ways equally well .

ICO marketing and public relations have a direct impact on attracting investors and successful collection of the necessary funds. The quality of the advertising campaign will directly affect the interest of investors and their support. Also posting project information to blockchain forums.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

I think that posting information about ICO on the most popular forums will give its result. For me it is very important and I always pay attention to the information component. Well, bounty is a good advertisement
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

In joining a bounty campaign, I think the best way to promote the ICO is through an artistic and well prepared youtube video advertisement or tutorial, through this, it will be very catch and informative, attractive a lot of investors to participate.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

Announcement thread is just part of the whole marketing strategy, if you are serious in setting up a successful ICO developers should cover everything from social media online offline campaign article press release it needs big funding but with bounty hunters around it can be done.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

Announcement thread is just part of the whole marketing strategy, if you are serious in setting up a successful ICO developers should cover everything from social media online offline campaign article press release it needs big funding but with bounty hunters around it can be done.

Yeah right, if the developers are serious and dedicated people will see it and feel it, with that they can be able to encourage more investors to join their icos.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

In my opinion, the company of generosity is very important, because it helps to promote this or that project and attract investors!
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

the best promotion is by creating content like a blog, website or video presentation that is uploaded on a video service provider's website like youtube and others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: