Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to promote an ICO  (Read 3785 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

There are really so many ways to promote any kind of business but as long as it is legitimate for sure there will still many people would invest on that. For me the best way to promote something or Ico project is though social media for example facebook. Almost all of the people have now facebook it will be easy to send them a message.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

Bounty on BCT is the best way to promote. Each and every detail should be real and if any information is incorrect than next time they should be banned from this forum. This way we can see the real project and spread them through social media.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

In my opinion, there should be a bonus campaign, thanks to the participants spread the ICO campaign in many forms, such as signature campaigns, facebook, twitter or translation.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Some of the ways are promoted to  participate in ICO are in the bitcoin talk  signature compaign,social media like  facebook,twitter,reddit compaign..
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

Definitely better Bounty! In recent years, advertising has begun to strongly repel consumers! I myself do not like banal advertising.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

I don't think that bounty is a really good way to promore ICO. Etherscan advertisement, meet ups visiting and pitching your idea in front of investors is a better way to raise funds. Top-tier bloggers also can make hype for your project
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

The best way is to have a bounty campaign to which it is more convenient to promote an ICO more public to attract more investors.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?

Yes ann thread is worth to promote. And bounty also one of the major promoting way to reach people. Some might think bounty is for useless. But threw the bounty signature and social media campaign many of them know about that project.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?

Yes ANN thread is good. But I believe, bounty is better than ANN thread. In bounty there is a signature campaign wherein participants will wear avatar and signature and with every posts they make in different sections, many individual including investors will notice about it. Another is the social media campaign, youtube, telegram, and reddit wherein ICOs can be promoted not only inside bitcointalk. Translation of bounty is also a big help because every other people who are not fluent in english can understand the campaign easier if translated.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

I think the best promotion for ICO is by means of a youtube campaign or creative video content, besides that I think that Facebook campaigns and Twitter campaigns are still the best way to promote ICO, all campaigns are still worth trying, because ICO developers are not obliged to pay workers, they pay after they can collect their funds and tokens listed on the exchange.
Situaciy

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

The best way to promote an ICO is to ask the most popular crypto-languages to talk about your project, Lauf good generosity, hire some good advisors who trust the crypto community, and the ICO project will be fully promoted
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

The bonus thread can give the ICO project a good promotion.
Since most traders in the cryptocurrency market are concentrated in this forum, the reward threads can quickly inform people about the project.

bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

To promote an ICO, the most important thing is to introduce therm and gain the community into the ICO project. First, besides making Announcement thread in the Bitcointalk forum, it is also important to show them in the YouTube and many other social media. It includes creating the telegram channel as the most used channel for ICO projects.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
huyennhat204857

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

That ICO must have a good technology and good function in the future, so this is a best way to promote an ICO compaign
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

I personally think that bounty is the best way to promote project. And I especially want to highlight signature bounty on bitcointalk.org. Below I listed reasons why I think so:
1. People on bitcointalk.org are from target group by 90%, which is very high
2. If bounty is fair, participants will share knowledge regarding project among their friends, which also are from target group
3. It is relatively cheap advertising channel
4. By giving tokens for active members of community project also expands and qualitatively improves its community
I agree with what you said in the in the 1-4 but I don't accept what you said about signature bounty because most of the signature bounties are flooded with scam ICOs, most of the bounty manager are inexperience and majority of investors dont like any signature bounty because of what I mention which the reason why some ICOs owner usually looking for reputable manager and most of reputable manager usually go for signature campaign with social bounty campaign not only bounties campaign.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Mirnash

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

Well, the best way to promote ICOS starts in airdrop as a promotion to an advertising strategy giving name to viewers and followers next to the campaign for money, ann thread and the most important is social media. Working together will make US ICO more active and direct on their platforms.
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

You know, if the social media function is not just to communicate? Today, social media has been widely used by most marketing and advertising companies to promote their clients' products with the help of influencers. Social media is chosen because it has a greater, more efficient, targeted and low-cost impact when compared to radio or television.
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Ann threads is also a way to show to attract investors. Creative, beautiful and smart best will. Also the role of campaign bonus, now social development array media will attract good quick and fast most to investors,in Addition to signature and video is the best way to approach investors

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

The threads in Bitcointalk are not the only sites that bounty managers use to promote ICOs. Bitcointalk I see it as the home of the crypto lover community because from here it started talking about Bitcoin by its creator Satoshi Nakamoto and his collaborators.

From Bitcointalk Marketing strategies are created to spread the word about some ICO in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube, Medium, Steemit, etc.)

Every time we mention something about an ICO we increase its SEO is the Marketing machinery. Particularly after examining a project that is authentic and not a SCAM I like the marketing strategies they use showing their developers in the promotion race (Meeting the developers, place of work, Summits, Test products, etc.) inspires me more confidence in the project.

For all the reasons before my judgment Bitcointalk is a potential site to promote an ICO.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

The best way to promote an ICO is to understand the rules. The market has not recognized the virtual currency. Which markets are prohibited by law? Which mainstream newspapers are not allowed to broadcast?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: