Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Now Climbing Back Again !!  (Read 1163 times)
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

Of course I am very happy and I hope the year 2018 bitcoin rose even higher ..

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

This proves that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
If this trend will continue I'm sure it will hit at $20k by next 2 months.
Keep holding. Heart is pumping fast...
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Are you happy that Bitcoin seems to be back on the game -- again?

just a big smile to those people who are joining bitcoin because now bitcoin is climbing again no matter how far for our sacrifices now we are all be happy for this news,our patience is now have a cure for the good price.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:10:46 AM

It's pretty nice to hear after its recent downturns the price went up in general the picture is pleasant
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Bitcoin is climbing back again after the big December dip and it seems that people who almost got nervous breakdown when they read that Bitcoin was crashing are now smiling happily again. As just another traditional move for Bitcoin, we have been to a great rollercoaster ride for the holidays.

I am sure this is one of the many ways that Bitcoin is telling us that it is very resilient despite of all the problems it has been carrying on for a long time -- the clogs and the high transaction cost -- and that we should be looking for a better and much prosperous 2018.

Yes it is indeed good to hear. It only proves that Bitcoin will be always able to recover no matter how big the backdrop is. I feel sorry for those peiple who sold their Bitcoin just because the value fell hard last month. They lose the opportunity to earn bigger profit now that its market value is again increasing. I am also greatful that I did not do the same thing hut rather I invested more last month.

That's great news to us despite all bad happen in bitcoin this past days and right now it rise again. So there's nothing to worry when you earning in a small amount because you will earn bigger after end of your joining campaign. Also in so glad because bitcoin is now recovering after a big drop of value.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:37:08 AM

Yes bitcoin is back and its raising again. The past values are returning now. This is what you called comeback is real.
maybe traders and investors are back from long holiday vacation if this continue we may see bitcoin price touches to $20k with more people are getting aware of bitcoin price may still surge soon
It is possible that small number of traders was off for the holidays, but i don't think that is all. What is more likely is that most of the traders and some holders wanted to see what will happen with the price and than decide what to do next. So when they have seen that the price is not falling any more, they decided that it is time for buying. Because of that price is on the rise once again.
lestilla

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

I believe the joy of every bitcoiners is the high price of bitcoin. This is because it's the only way you can make profit with trading. The price of bitcoin stands at $16700 as of today and I'm speculating that the price will reach $20000 by the end of January.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

Bitcoin is always the king of cryptocurrencies and it would conquer paper currency soon. The price dip last December was due to some correction and that was a healthy move. I believe bitcoin would reach atleast $25000 by this month end and expect $50000 by this year end. Lets wait and watch the king's action. Roll Eyes
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

After taking a big dip and continuous roll down from $19600 to $12600, bitcoin is now bouncing back. Yearend slowdown, profit bookings by investors was pushing bitcoin price downwards. But now that roll down rally is over. Bitcoin investors are back from their holidays, now bitcoin will be on its normal track. Meantime many were predicting that bitcoin is dead, bubble get busted etc. But now bitcoin is bounced back, crypto experts have predicted new targets.   
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

Bitcoin will continue to increase then it will adjust and gain momentum to a new level. In the long run, you can buy and store it

Market is volatile that's the value is unpredictable and that what makes bitcoins good for long term investment. The concept of marketing is just buy and sell, Invest when there's a down time on the market and sell it again when the value pumps up for you to earn more profit.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

We are surely so happy to see the climbing back of bitcoin. Bad speculations last year and negative reviews has been answered back at last for at least just a couple of weeks since bitcoin's price is dipping down. Bitcoin still proves to be one of the strongest alternative in terms of investment. This tell us that the sudden dips in bitcoin price is just normal, and there is no need to panic quickly. We are looking forward for a wider coverage and better future for bitcoin this year.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

I see this too, bitcoin value climbing up little by little and this will be a good news for bitcoin holders and other people who only do is the things that gives them income. Me i am happy because the value of my bitcoin is growing up and the roi of my investment is paid off already.
Everyone they knew about bitcoin that it’s going to high because it was a prediction about bitcoin that in this year bitcoin will be reached to many countries and also of rich companies will also accept bitcoin so there is no doubt that its price will go more high than ever and also bitcoin will do a record business because bitcoin is now one the strong and stable currency in market and everyone want to be a part of bitcoin.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID Smiley it so good to know that if bitcoin take a step backward and then will make a 3 steps forward
Sooo Bitcoin! That is the reason why I advise holders to not panic during the downfall because it is just an indicator of the coming pump. Above all, bitcoin is expected to rise very high in these 2 to 3 years and I have a strong believe in this. Bitcoin is just getting started.

Whenever there is a decline one must just stop looking at the price every day. Check the value after a week or so and it will be totally opposite to what it was before.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

It's pretty nice to hear after its recent downturns the price went up in general the picture is pleasant

Still we do not know when will this pump stop since every body knows that bitcoin is volatile, it can still change and make a dump after some time. I am not saying that it will do eventually but we all know that bitcoin moves unpredictably. Let us just enjoy the pump and continue what we are doing, it can still pump this first month of the year to new ATH.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

It is really good to hear that bitcoin price is now climbing back again.To those who earn bitcoin like me in joining signature campaign I am so happy to hear that because I can now be able to earn big because when the bitcoin price increases my income will also increase.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

It is really good to hear that bitcoin price is now climbing back again.To those who earn bitcoin like me in joining signature campaign I am so happy to hear that because I can now be able to earn big because when the bitcoin price increases my income will also increase.
Well it will always happy time that price will rising. But i want to explain you that you people don't need fear when price is falling Because if you judge price graph then price is not falling with a such speed at which its increased. BTC price is mostly increasing some time when people start more transaction then price will start falling other wise new customers are now investing in BTC due to which price is increasing more and more.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

according to all the people in my country bitcoin grows well, I believe there is a huge growth of bitcoin, I hope it will increase the higher level again, because in view of the many people who invest on bitcoin.
BitNinja2017

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

Dont let Fear Uncertainty and Doubt make you lose confidence in Btc!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

Indeed, this would be another great run we would see. But do not let this thing distract by the fact that bitcoin value also decreasos upto the value you are thinking that would be worst. But a piece of advice, this might be a golden time for the bitcoin holders to take out their money out of the pocket because as time pass by bitcoin value get stable for a short time ranging to 700k - 80k php or peso. But if you are not yet satisfied then wait but do not feel sorry or regretful if you would wait until it reach about 1 Million per 1 bitcoin for a longer of time. Just keep grinding and working and all of your efforts will be in paid.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

Well it's good to hear that bitcoin will rise again just like what happen last year. With this happenings everyone has been very oriented about the ups. And down of bitcoin. So I think investing with bitcoin is really good since it was rising again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: