Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are coins going to pump in Jan 2018?  (Read 573 times)
mariayaz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Its said that all coins will pump in Jan 2018 and advisable to invest in Dec before year ends, how true it is and what is future prediction for main coins? Will jan 2018 be a month when coins will pump?

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Stayn

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:01:03 AM

It seems they are gonna pump. Total market capitalization of all coins recovered from the pre-Christmas sell-off and money went in the alts mostly.
brelok777

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:03:27 AM

In the market of crypto currency it is very difficult to predict something. It seems to me that at the beginning of the new year, altcoyins can still fall a little in price, and then there will be growth.

Cryptonn

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:05:29 AM

I don't know how much truth there is about the pump of Alts, but definitely all coins that sir John McAfee publishes in his twitter will be pumped)
undercomander13

Activity: 379
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:07:18 AM

Its said that all coins will pump in Jan 2018 and advisable to invest in Dec before year ends, how true it is and what is future prediction for main coins? Will jan 2018 be a month when coins will pump?
In jan 2018 BTC must be 20 k $, now, a good chance to invest in the crypto currency now, when its price is about 14 000. Because the next year Bitcoin will strengthen its position, not so many blocks remain, and soon the price will increase by several times.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:08:38 AM

Most probably yes. It can't be said surely if the most bullish market will happen in January or later, but I think the January market will at least be better than December and November.
mariayaz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:09:55 AM

I don't know how much truth there is about the pump of Alts, but definitely all coins that sir John McAfee publishes in his twitter will be pumped)

and those are? VERGE, SYSCOIN?

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:51 AM

I believe they will grow massively in the last quarter of 2018. In January, I don't think that the coins will pump to significant level but they will show a little rise specially bluechip coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc, they won't increase in January significantly.

krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:14:37 AM

Stratis.
Their first 2 ICOs will launch on their platform end or after january.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:15:25 AM

I don't believe that Jan could be a month when the market will significantly grow. I guess it would be the month of a silence.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:18:07 AM

No one can say for sure but by the looks of it, it sure seems so. What we witnessed in the last couple of days were flash pumps on various alts and usually these kind of test pumps or flash pumps are followed by massive pumps in all types of shticoins. So keep your space suit ready boys!

glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:32:49 AM

No one can say for sure but by the looks of it, it sure seems so. What we witnessed in the last couple of days were flash pumps on various alts and usually these kind of test pumps or flash pumps are followed by massive pumps in all types of shticoins. So keep your space suit ready boys!

It feels very bullish, I believe alts will really pump in Jan

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:35:08 AM

In the world of trading, there will always be pumps and dumps. It is just how the market is bearing in mind that it is made up of people who sometimes are not rational

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
NewalTurim

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:47:08 AM

Does that dude really have such a significant reach-out? And are people seriously listening? Cheesy
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

The shorter the timeframe, the harder it is to predict.
By the end of 2018, I'm sure that alts will be a lot higher than now. End of Jan I don't know - certain coins may rise because of good news with their project, but difficult to predict the whole market across just a few weeks.

LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

everything will go up in q1 of 2018, as americans get their tax money back and they will probably put it in to crypto, and viberate will probably go up even ore in january, as massive endorsment will start (you can read more about it here: https://www.viberate.io/ )
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:28:51 AM

Surely it would. The dump happened because of the holiday season, many people use their coins to buy something. It usually happens and it would recover fast by the start of 2018, so if you have plans in investing some of your money on bitcoins or alts, you should do it as soon as possible.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

Who are they? if they say next year is not the right time to invest you will believe it? Investment in cryptocurrency is very risky especially if you don't understand about the world of cryptocurrency it isn't recommended. A little advice from me is if you want to invest in the world of crypto at least you have to understand the first place that you will invest. I think that is the best way to start investing, this forum is enough as a reference.

My second suggestion is that if you already understand at least the world of crypto, i have a good coin suggestion to make an investment. The coin name is Ripple, please you research about ripple i think you will like it. Apart from a few days yesterday bitcoin prices and altcoin prices decreased. But what happens to the ripple is experiencing a price increase is the reason why ripple is worth to try to invest.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

Most coins will pump or die in Jan 2018, it will a critical time for blockchain market with risk and chance, looking forward to it.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:33:16 AM

They are already showing up the signs of acceleration and I'm pretty sure that most of top 50 coins from the coinmarketcap website will head towards brighter prices and obviously market capitalisation would be higher than what we are seeing currently.

The bitcoin is getting little wired with its transaction fees as well as the confirmation time too. Even after paying higher fees we are having trouble processing it and I think people won't tolerate it much and mostly they will jump into altcoins. This they will do for the sake of easiness of transaction and more earning opportunity. So yeah they will pump naturally.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: