Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SUMO] SUMOKOIN price prediction for 2018?  (Read 487 times)
onlybarca6 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:08:26 AM

Hi guys, What do you think 2018 can bring for Sumokoin? What are your price predictions? This coin seems to be very undervalued so far, with very low supply.
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:37:05 PM

There´s some speculation threats
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2473123.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2620587.0

I´m a sumo holder,  got entry points at  0.3$ and 0.4$ and also quite a few mined when the difficulty was low.  It´s now like 40% of my porfolio around 600% ROI.. i´m not selling them because i like the project a lot and i know it can go way higher than 10$. It´s the only privacy project i hold now with ZenCash. I´ve been into Verge and other and dumped it all, cause most of those pseudo-privacy coisn don´t even hide account balances... some like verge got even a richlist in their mining pools expsing how much every miner hold (and they call it privacy coin)

Keep in mind this project has a premine that is locked now. it will allow to team to pay for marketing and entry new exchanges... the premine will partially be unlocked in JUNE/JULY 2018.. right now they´ve been accepted by quite a few exchanges but all them asked for a bit bunch of bitcoins. i´m personally excited to see SUMO in Japan exchanges like Zaif. That would increase the volume and so the maretcap..

I think if it reaches a marketcap of 200,000,000$ the price could be around 50$...depending on the inflation  (this is a very reasonable marketcap this days... probably more in the next year with current market growing).

If it reached a really good marketcap, top100 list, etc, like for example Verge recently whos close to 2Billion (1.802.533.595), the price of SUMO at that point could be around 500$ or 800$ depending inflation..
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:03:45 PM

price climbing today

cant wait for update GUI Wallet support subaddress

it could easily climb to $5  Roll Eyes

Shurkan

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

I think Sumokoin is very undervalued.
My prediction by the end of 2018 is around the 500, - US$
we will see
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

SUMO is a fork of Monero so should trade at a respectable fraction of its marketcap.
Right now, its markcet cap is less than 0.5% of Monero so it has a long way to go.
Even after a 20x rise in 2018 to $150, it will still be less than 10% of Monero so
just HODL it!
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

SUMO is a fork of Monero so should trade at a respectable fraction of its marketcap.
Right now, its markcet cap is less than 0.5% of Monero so it has a long way to go.
Even after a 20x rise in 2018 to $150, it will still be less than 10% of Monero so
just HODL it!

At some point SUMO can overcome Monero market. Not only technically better (distribution, miner-friendly), it is also better positioned as there are only very few in the circulation.
Once it becomes "BIG IN JAPAN" that can be a massive start. But some large exchange may add it as well due to popularity and thanks to the daily volume and low availability the price will attack +100USD in no time.

Anyway, good luck to the coin, devs and community.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

SUMO I saw getting pumped quite recently. Is it also a privacy coin like the others? That might be the reason why it got pumped.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

Hi guys, What do you think 2018 can bring for Sumokoin? What are your price predictions? This coin seems to be very undervalued so far, with very low supply.
That coin doesn't look like it should be in the ranks, there's a lot of coins that are worth the investment compared to that coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

When i put my money in sumo at $0.3 and 0.4$ a couple of months back, mostly where comments of people sceptic (they don´t have marking, possible bad branding, also not a super cool website with a huge team link, etc..), and i´m starting to like it this way, like the old school projects before this ico age where everybody have big intentions but very few deliver...
(true story: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243807.msg23043135#msg23043135)

Lucky for me i did my own research and it´s now more than +2000% profit in my porfolio and i´m not selling a thing even when it hit 11.5$...

Sumo has a good tech and skilled team, but most important a team that delivers on time what they plan to do, not doing promises and speding time on conferences and doing photoshop comparison tables about thing they don´t even coded yet like many coins... Has good fundamentals. It´s super undervalued with just 2 minor exchanges and it´s an open project with exciting things to come in a high demand field like privacy payments...

So before listening anyone opinion (even mine), do your own research... look the price evolutions of privacy coins, also of privacy forks (zen, zeta, komodo, etc). If you still don´t find yourself confident, then don´t invest.

marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

When i put my money in sumo at $0.3 and 0.4$ a couple of months back, mostly where comments of people sceptic (they don´t have marking, possible bad branding, also not a super cool website with a huge team link, etc..), and i´m starting to like it this way, like the old school projects before this ico age where everybody have big intentions but very few deliver...
(true story: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243807.msg23043135#msg23043135)

Lucky for me i did my own research and it´s now more than +2000% profit in my porfolio and i´m not selling a thing even when it hit 11.5$...

Sumo has a good tech and skilled team, but most important a team that delivers on time what they plan to do, not doing promises and speding time on conferences and doing photoshop comparison tables about thing they don´t even coded yet like many coins... Has good fundamentals. It´s super undervalued with just 2 minor exchanges and it´s an open project with exciting things to come in a high demand field like privacy payments...

So before listening anyone opinion (even mine), do your own research... look the price evolutions of privacy coins, also of privacy forks (zen, zeta, komodo, etc). If you still don´t find yourself confident, then don´t invest.

same here

i got sumo when under $1

never sell before sumo enter big exchange and BOMB

$100

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

In current market is fluctuating the value. But sumokoin is pumping in last two week. Because it depends on the competitors and demand in the market. Know it will start to fluctuating. So I think it will not raise in market. This maintain a constant value or fluctuating in future also. Once altcoins values are increasing in market automatically it will raise the value.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

Is this a coin a serious project with good development and roadmap, that will rise because of that, or it has been pumping because of speculation only? I'm going to research it a little more, but wanted to know your opinions.
If one is going to invest in long term, it must be a good project. That's why, for example, I believe in coins like Oyster Pearl or XSPEC, they seem like solid projects with clear roadmaps, and still without a large market cap and marketing. So, because they could be useful in the future, I think they'll rise a lot when they enter big exchange sites and marketing makes them visible for a majority of people.
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

So we have 2018 now ... Sumo hit it's ath at about 10$ and is back on it's support on about 3$ (25-30k sat). What things will happen? Well ... There will be 2 releases within this month (multisig wallet AND litewallet). Bulletproofs are scheduled for first half of 2018 (even faster than xmr most likely).

Soon Sumo will be live on next.exchange, devs and team work on more exchanges in the meantime.

If you want my estimation is is between 30 and 68$ within this year.

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

i think this will go  to 100$ this year!

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

I don't see this project making it that big, I don't think it has the huge support of Asian market that some people are speculating, I want to read more about the project because the token circulation is still very low and can result in increase in the prie of the tokens when it get more attention from the market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: