Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18884 times)
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:13:42 AM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

They tend to get lazy about their coin if the ICO is done for the month. They just want to profit from and nothing else if their coin was successful thats a different story but rarely some of the coin get success from signature campaign. Due to spammers.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:16:21 AM

Since im an invester rather than  a professionel trader. I search for ico s which is more predictable because quailty of the work is enough to convince myself.During my researches i found out that sether is a great project.Tech, dev team and advisors behind sether is very satisfying.I suggest you to go see what they got

here is the link to website : https://www.sether.io/
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:01:00 AM

My investment strategy is day trading and also hold some coin for long term investment. So i will divide my money in to hold for longterm by porfolio 70% and for day trading 30%. I can handle it because im totally focus and spend much time on this cryptocurrency market. For long term investment i hold some coin that has strong in fundamental, i choose about 5 coin that has huge potential and then hold a few month.  For day trading is more risky and indeed too consuming much time, but i like to do that only to learn more about technical analysis.

haowang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:07:40 AM

i think 1/3 bitcoin, 1/3 eth and 1/3 altcoins is the best way, it will ensure you not lose too much profit will some bad news come out.
ilham nur77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:32:56 AM

I just hold Bitcoin and Ethereum for a long time and I think the middle of next year will increase

orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:34:10 AM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

The peopl who said that buying ico project is stupid because they got scam by ico project.
Not all ico project is good. If you decide to join make sure you did a research beforw that.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:21:00 AM

i will do my research first and filter out those scam ones so whenever i filter those out i will invest my money to multiple altcoin that i do research and holding until i am satisfied to the price of the coin

Mokuton

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:22:36 AM

Just HODL then sell when everyone is shilling lol. Also read a lot about crypto in general and learn how to read charts
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:32:29 AM

Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it.

But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit.

If you don't understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it's valuable, then don't invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.
thetractor666

Activity: 59

ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:33:25 AM

Hey..

Buying low and selling how and doing it using automated bots ... the future is now you dont need to be on the computer to make a few bucks daily.

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:36:03 AM

I try to invest in good ICOS as well and do a little trading but I still haven't got into a proper routine since moving house, so want to try to get in a routine to trade as well and be able to take some profits so I can invest n more new projects. I am also trying to follow news on youtube when I can to try to get some tips from the professionals and I don't mean the Craig Grant and Trevon james type of peeps shilling Bitconnect lol. My idea is to one day be able to have a retirement nest egg and to diversify i a bigger array of assets not just cryptos.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:47:14 AM

my experience buying ICO is best, when i buy ICO 1 $ get 150 Coins + Bonus ICO, when it cost about 0.01 cents indeed when Coins ICO launched its price could be low but with time coins ICO back up the price and it is my best experience on ICO, and for my strategy is Buying and Retaining coins that I bought at ICO prices Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
jlaakso

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:48:22 AM

Best strategy is something that needs to be reflected against your goals and ability to take risks. I for example hold approx 70% of my coins and with the rest I am doing day trading. Former gives me security and stability, latter accumulates Eth and BTC. Some trade cycles are medium, 1-2 months, some cycles few hours. It all depends on the coins volume, volatility and maturity. Unmature coins I am willing to let go, just to earn decent profit in the trade. Usually 5-15%. More established coins might even end up to holding, if TA suggests gradual increase in price. If the price is fluctuating, I will sell and buy back later for lower price.

This strategy plus the recent rise of the market has provided me decent profit and increase in number of coins. Suits me as it gives me both stability and excitement.
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:52:29 AM

If you want to invest with a simple strategy you should observe the price of the coin you want to buy, if you want to have a decent profit you have to carefully watch every rise or fall of coin prices, if the coin is worth below you can directly to buy it and after that you can hold it and waiting to sell the coins you have purchased at the price you want, taking into account the initial capital and benefits you will get.
Saif Mughal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:53:52 AM

You have to invest in bitconnect and ripple HSB and USDT because that coins are countinuesly growing value day by day
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:10:42 AM

I still prefer buying at low price and sell at high price.When the price is been inflated i sell half of my invest hold cashback my capital while waiting for the rest the investment so if it drops i have nothing to lose.
asexypotato

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:15:38 AM

Gunbot.. is amazing the reviews given by holders of the bot.
looks like one time investment that get paid itself in a couple of months if you pay for help on setting it up.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:17:29 AM

I have three strategies and make combination with them, long term investment % short term investment and investment to icos. with this combination u can make awesome profit.
That is the strategy I use, except percentage of my portfolio to ICOs is small compared to day trading and long term investment. Well I do not find day trading as hectic I find it to be fun.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
ahkiatt

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:19:36 AM

I tried day trading for a bit but I think HODLing still works better for me. Find coins I believe in and go with that.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:39:06 AM

I tried day trading for a bit but I think HODLing still works better for me. Find coins I believe in and go with that.
I suggest you to do normal trading, you need to make a strategy before start trading. Trading is not a game, this is serious job. If trading is difficult to you, I suggest you to invest your money in ICO. I have good experience about this, there is a coin called XCPO which the price was increased more than 100% after the ICO end. I think ICO is good for investment.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: