Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18882 times)
kkrainij

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

Best and simple investment strategy is to invest when market is low like now. You can invest as much as you can because this is very low point and your chance of good income is very good.
I think it is not enough just to invest in a low market. you need to be sure that growth will start soon and it will bring profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

Best investment at this moment is to buy bitcoin as well something in the top listed altcoins. Once this process is completed, need to leave the funds as it is and forget for years with private keys safe on their hands. This will surely make a big change, because long we hold larger will be the profiting.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

The best strategy for investing is not to invest large sums of money in one project. Try to make your investment portfolio as wide as possible. This will help you cover losses from some projects with profits from others.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

Don't have a strategy for investing? Spread your money equally in the first top 10 coins on a coinmarketcap. At one time I did just that and I managed to make good money.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

Short trading is not too frustrating you can trade anytime with any price. but for ICO for sure they have some time when it will be added to exchange. when it will on market etc so for me personally I would like to trade with coins whose prices are rising.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:32:04 PM

the most efficient investment strategy now increasingly in buying coins you choose whether the price of a coin like bitcoin is low before you buy it because of its low price maybe I think that when investing in it is big money you earn.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 08:05:30 PM

the use on work with tasks as moderating release of the business intelligence on anchoring as trader to collects with supports to returns with chance of decision to put with spares on allocation with funds to prepare as entering table of market as exchange on collateral relation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:52:21 PM

There is no strategy now, with such a market. Many crypto-enthusiasts are showing little activity, since no money can be pulled out of the market. In the same way, I began to spend less time.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:25:37 PM

The best investment strategy each has its own.
In my opinion, the decision will depend on the valency of the cryptocurrency market.
For the period of market decline, it seems to me good to buy promising coins in order to sell them during the period of growth and recovery of the market.
And hold the coins you have.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:31:34 PM

In these hard times dollar cost averaging is the best strategy, it helps you to cover previous year´s losses.
And also it is very good to do, when you are not sure if market goes up or down.

sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:38:54 PM

My investment strategy is a combination of three profit streams. First is a long-term investment in coins that are in the top coinmarketcap. The second is short-term trading in coins, but it carries great risks. And the third is participation in the companies of bounty social networks and signatures of ICO projects.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:59:17 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 10:11:28 PM by Prohodimec

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

In order to choose a good ICO, you need experience, because it is quite difficult to understand which ICO is better and why. It is also very important not to get to the scams ICO, which is now incredibly much. Therefore, I came to the conclusion that it is better not to risk just to buy bitcoin or Ethereum and leave these coins for long-term investment. Be careful if you decide to invest in ICO. If you have a person who understands investing in cryptocurrencies better than you, then you can consult with him and get his opinion about the project.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
AndRE177

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:22:18 PM

In a falling market, day trading is best. It is through trading that you can earn money.
If you feel that prices have reached the bottom, you can start investing in cheap coins.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:43:43 PM

I am using different investment strategies and combining them.
It depends what fits the most to the market conditions.
When the market is volatile I am mainly trading but investing as well in some interesting projects with vision.
I invest long term and giving enough time for a project to deliver on promises.
Despite the absence of any concrete recommendations, I think your answer's the most exact because everybody should think for himself! Only by adhering to "middle ground" and diversifying risks we may achieve success!

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:17:29 PM

Perhaps now, when the STO model will replace the ICO model, it will be most advantageous to invest in large amounts. Ordinary people will have few tools left, and this part of the market will have to sink heavily. I think by the middle of the year the STO model will gain popularity.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Maria Dent

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:46:20 AM

Basically, before joining the crytpocurrency world we must be able to understand it well so that we can see the opportunities that exist and avoiding things that are risky. that is an important thing where we must be able to manage our crypto assets well to make a profit.Cryptocurrency also started with nothing, but now there are around some millions of users or more. As people are getting to know the technology behind it, i.e., blockchain and the pros, that is driving them towards using virtual currencies. 

The blockchain (the technology behind cryptocurrencies) space is growing faster than ever. As the technology is growing, more and more people got to know about the cryptocurrency and started to trade. The use cases and predictions speak a lot about the future of cryptocurrency in 2019 and even after that.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:23:52 PM

The best strategy for investing is not to invest large sums of money in one project. Try to make your investment portfolio as wide as possible. This will help you cover losses from some projects with profits from others.
Diversification is always good , and just of course you should always be able to correctly enter the coin and get out of it, most of the coins have not yet started a bullish trend and I think you can buy , for example xlm eos tron

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:50:43 PM

My investment strategy used is to buy it first and see whether the market situation is good or bad because, the market becomes our benchmark before investing if our market is good we will be easier to invest but, if the market is not good our investment will be in vain because prices are down now.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:17:45 PM

my strategy is buy and just holding. because i am not very familiar with it and trading will be very risky.
and i am thinking to invest some for mining since it's stable income.
in situations and conditions like today many investors are looking for a safe investment in crypto currency because of the development that has decreased and investors must be clever in seeing opportunities to gain profits in investing with crypto currencies of course
JacksonT7

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:25:19 PM

The best strategy is to not put all your money into one coin, spread it out amongst 4 or 5 other coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: