Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UCoin swap to Usoamic  (Read 2270 times)
UCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:50:05 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2021, 03:25:39 AM by UCoinTeam

IslaCoin Exchanger/UCoin Wallet/IslaCoin Wallet/Swap Platform will be closed on May 1, 2022. After this date, you will not be able to use the funds in your account, since all coins remaining in the account by this time will be burned. Please WITHDRAW your coins as soon as possible. If you have any problems with the exchange or withdrawal of funds, please immediately write to support@usoamic.io, or to the thread on BitcoinTalk, we will try to answer you within 2-3 days.

You can withdraw funds from IslaCoin Wallet/UCoin Wallet/IslaCoin Exchanger with auto exchange to ETH!

Now you can exchange your USO for ETH through web wallet (current rate: 0.0000009 ETH for 1 USO).
You can also do this directly through the contract (method burnSwap).

Exchange to ETH Tutorial

UCoin Thread

Today we present a brand new token called Usoamic. There's going to be a swap from UCoin to Usoamic. Please read more in F.A.Q.

Blockchain: Ethereum
ABI: https://github.com/usoamic/Usoamic/blob/master/out/production/Usoamic/Usoamic.abi

Contract address:
MainNet - 0x065E2FF284d89A16c84D6EEb3d825e9fA621A2b8
TestNet - 0x1f559bB42f678D065fdeB71Ca3DE9d222C8aC756

Swap/Exchanger:
UCoinToUsoamic Swap (Closed soon. Please withdraw funds!)
IslaCoinToUsoamic Exchanger (Closed soon. Please withdraw funds!)

Legacy wallets:
UCoin Wallet (Closed soon. Please withdraw funds!)
IslaCoin Wallet (Closed soon. Please withdraw funds!)

Usoamic Links:
Web wallet
Desktop Wallet
Android App
Explorer
Explorer REST API
GitHub

Twitter
Telegram
Slack
Slack Invite

Q: What's going on with the development team?
A: There was no UCoinTeam as 'team' almost from the start. It happened that for the time passed since the launch of the UCoin, I was stuck with a lot of other things to take care of.
Now, the code requires almost complete revision and this takes a lot of time, so I decided to find someone, who will work with me on the project.
I know him and I can trust him. Initially, he will be engaged in promotion and interaction with the community while I will keep taking care of the development. He will be writing from the account called Usoamic.

Q: What's the overall number of coins?
A: ~ 25.0M

Q: How will the coins be distributed?
A: All the coins will be distributed among UCoin/IslaCoin holders in a 4.5 : 1 ratio (4.5 Usoamic for 1 UCoin/IslaCoin). Unchanged coins will be burnt.

Q: What functionality is there in the contract?
A: A smart contract allows you to send and burn tokens, as well as:
1. Users can offer their ideas to developers and the community, and vote (as well as comment) on existing ideas.
2. Users can add notes that will be stored on the blockchain and share them with other people,
3. The contract contains functionality that simplifies the integration of Usoamic into other projects to use it to pay for purchases in games / applications.
4. If there is Ethereum on the balance of the contract, users can swap their Usoamic to ETH, and tokens will be burned.

Q: What's the main goal of all this?
A: The main goal is to make a coin that is convenient for ordinary users by all means; the stability of which won't depend on the developer's state. Source codes for wallets, faucets, etc. will be later posted in open access, so anyone could walk them through and maybe use for their needs.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:10:47 PM

Wow what a throwback. I just happened to check the old UCoin twitter by chance and saw this today.

Nice to see the rebrand (although I did like UCoin) and good to hear about the additional team member.

Will likely have more questions soon.
Usoamic

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:18:45 PM

Wow what a throwback. I just happened to check the old UCoin twitter by chance and saw this today.

Nice to see the rebrand (although I did like UCoin) and good to hear about the additional team member.

Will likely have more questions soon.

Sure, feel free to ask here or in Slack.
Thanks for following us, will keep everyone updated on news.
Usoamic

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:51:18 PM

I noticed that someone tried to receive coins through a Usoamic fauset while using a UCoin address.
Faucet sends token ONLY in Rinkeby testnet network. UCoin addresses are NOT ACCEPTED.

So when that person entered the wrong address, the status remained as "Waiting" and faucet tried to send the payment there.

So I updated the faucet, there are now statuses like "Waiting", "Error", "Success".
botake

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:45:50 PM

look so great best of luck for Usoamic,i will stay for next update about this and whether any bounty campaign maybe?

Usoamic

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:05:07 PM

look so great best of luck for Usoamic,i will stay for next update about this and whether any bounty campaign maybe?
Thanks!
We'll definitely think about bounty campaign, I will keep this thread updated. Make sure you got us on twitter for fast info update.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:31:15 AM

I wonder how the swap is going to be handled? Last time I checked UCoin, the chain was stuck and refused to move...

One more question - what does the "4.5 : 1" rate mean here? 4.5 Usoamic for 1 UCoin, or vice versa?

Thanks!

... this space is not for rent ...
Usoamic

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

I wonder how the swap is going to be handled? Last time I checked UCoin, the chain was stuck and refused to move...
The UCoin blockchain was temporarily disabled due to maintenance, sorry for that.
Now and on the chain is working and swap is enabled.

One more question - what does the "4.5 : 1" rate mean here? 4.5 Usoamic for 1 UCoin, or vice versa?
4.5 Usoamic for 1 UCoin. I will update the header now to be clear in that case.
Trikolof

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

i have invested on ucoin , now i have ucion , but i'm able to log in to neither  " ucoin web wallet "  nor " ucoin android wallet " .
i have created an account in  " swap.usoamic.io " to do swap , but how is it possible when i have no access to ucoin wallet ?

2. When is dead line for swap ?
Usoamic

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

i have invested on ucoin , now i have ucion , but i'm able to log in to neither  " ucoin web wallet "  nor " ucoin android wallet " .
i have created an account in  " swap.usoamic.io " to do swap , but how is it possible when i have no access to ucoin wallet ?

The wallet is working as intended. Can you send me a PM with more info about error you getting while not being able to log in? We will look into it.
Thanks

2. When is dead line for swap ?
The swap process will be completed on March 1, when the token will be launched in the real network. The unswapped coins will be burnt.
Usoamic

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

As you all know, the withdrawal on Yobit for UCoin is currently disabled. We plan to add the ability to accept Yobit codes for the swap.
It will be decided later how this will be implemented. Stay tuned!
Trikolof

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

User 'Usoamic' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
So i can not send you any message .
When i try to log in to ucoin android wallet it returns : error connecting to server
Usoamic

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

User 'Usoamic' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
So i can not send you any message .
My bad, the function was chosen by default. Fixed, now it's possible to send me PM even from newbies.

When i try to log in to ucoin android wallet it returns : error connecting to server

I'll look into it and will let you know.
Usoamic

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

Android wallet for UCoin is now working as intended.
Usoamic

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

UPDATE: Yobit coin swap functionality added!

You can now swap UCoin, which you may have on the Yobit exchange, with the help of Yobit codes.
To activate the code on the swap platform (https://swap.usoamic.io/), follow the "Activate code" tab. The codes are processed once a day.
In addition, we fixed some bugs in the faucet.

Don't forget to exchange your outdated UCoin for a brand-new Usoamic before March, 1.

Stay tuned!
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Yobit code swaps is very nice way to get coins stuck on yobit involved.  I completed swapping my Ucoin last week.  The swap platform was really clean and easy to use.  I'm looking forward to seeing if this project can get some momentum.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 12:57:44 PM by drays

I have some coins currently staking and helping the network to move forward.

If I send them for swap, I wonder if there is enough staking power in the network to keep it moving?

So the question is - did you (the devs) make sure you have enough staking wallets to keep the UCoin network moving if everybody else sends their UCoins for swap?

Usoamic

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

If I send them for swap, I wonder is there enough staking power in the network to keep it moving?

So the question is - did you (the devs) make sure you have enough staking wallets to keep the UCoin network moving if everybody else sends their UCoins for swap?

Sure, we have foreseen this. The network will be working.
All users who will send their UCoins for swap will receive the new coins.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

If I send them for swap, I wonder is there enough staking power in the network to keep it moving?

Sure, we have foreseen this. The network will be working.
All users who will send their UCoins for swap will receive the new coins.

Are you sure? I stopped staking few days ago (after reading your reply), to let all my coins get out of staking state, so I can trasfer the coins to the swap wallet. However today I see more than 10% of my coins are still in staking state, because chain has practically stopped!

The last block is 1176416, and it was minted 3 days ago. Chain is stuck since. Please verify and let me know if you can now indeed start moving it using your wallets, or I need to help moving it forward.

Usoamic

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

Are you sure? I stopped staking few days ago (after reading your reply), to let all my coins get out of staking state, so I can trasfer the coins to the swap wallet. However today I see more than 10% of my coins are still in staking state, because chain has practically stopped!

The last block is 1176416, and it was minted 3 days ago. Chain is stuck since. Please verify and let me know if you can now indeed start moving it using your wallets, or I need to help moving it forward.
Got it. Thanks.
We've had some problems, I admit. The chain is working now. Tomorrow the backup node will be synchronized as well, hopefully we won't meet this problem anymore.
Thanks again for your patience.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: