Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UCoin swap to Usoamic  (Read 2270 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 06:44:18 PM

4. We warn you that swap platforms and legacy wallets will not work forever. Therefore, we ask you to start withdrawing funds to your wallets. If you have problems with the conclusion, then feel free to write in the thread on BitcoinTalk, in the Telegram group, to the mail, etc.

I assume "conclusion" == "вывoд" == "withdrawal" Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usoamic

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:20:04 AM

4. We warn you that swap platforms and legacy wallets will not work forever. Therefore, we ask you to start withdrawing funds to your wallets. If you have problems with the conclusion, then feel free to write in the thread on BitcoinTalk, in the Telegram group, to the mail, etc.

I assume "conclusion" == "вывoд" == "withdrawal" Smiley
Yeah, good point, thanks for pointing this out. I guess I have to stop working for 16 hours per day in favour to stay sharp on such details Smiley
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 10:48:28 AM

1. We are glad to present you the Usoamic App.

The app includes wallet and public notes functionality. Notes are stored on the Ethereum blockchain, users can find notes by id. In the future, we plan to expand the functionality of the application.
You can download the application here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.usoamic.app

2. In the coming weeks, we will be developing a Telegram bot that will allow us to interact with Usoamic.

3. It is summer now, and we want to take a break from the project in July-August. During this period, there will be no news and releases.
Listing is also postponed. Nevertheless, BTC for paying for listing (and not only) are waiting in the wings on our cold wallet, so now it's only a matter of time.
Releases (and stock exchange) should be expected by the end of summer or early fall.

4. We warn you that swap platforms and legacy wallets will not work forever. Therefore, we ask you to start withdrawing funds to your wallets. If you have problems with the withdrawal, then feel free to write in the thread on BitcoinTalk, in the Telegram group, to the mail, etc.

Thank you for not giving up on this. Enjoy your summer break!

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
Usoamic

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:31:08 AM

We are back: updated SSL certificates on the server, trying to get to unnamed.exchange.
Usoamic

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 09:23:32 AM

New release. We made REST API for block explorer. Swagger is available at http://api.usoamic.io:8090/swagger-ui.html.
Usoamic

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 10:32:01 AM

1. We got a response from unnamed.exchange, they are not ready to add us.
2. We have updated web wallet to version v1.2.0. Now you can exchange your USO for ETH through your wallet (the rate is fixed - 0.0000007 ETH for 1 USO). You can also do this directly through the contract.
If you have any problems with the exchange or withdrawal of funds, please immediately write to support@usoamic.io, or to the thread on BitcoinTalk, we will try to answer you within 2-3 days.

PS: This is one of the last releases from us for Usoamic (the rest will be released in January-February).
The source code of our developments is open, so any of you can continue developing.
In January, we will announce the end of support for Usoamic, as well as the closing dates for centralized wallets.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 04:56:54 PM

What does "Burn" type transaction mean in explorer (https://explorer.usoamic.io/)? I would suppose it is kind of transfer to a burn address, but Etherscan shows it as a regular internal Ether transfer with no ERC20 movements involved. So.. what does it mean?

Regarding to the rest...It looks like you are going to completely stop the development on Usoamic. Is that right? I am not sure how would you expect unnamed.exchange to list the coin, if you are clearly stating you will abandon the project soon. Of course they would like to list projects with active development and plans for the future...

UCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 01:39:17 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2021, 03:35:31 AM by UCoinTeam

What does "Burn" type transaction mean in explorer (https://explorer.usoamic.io/)? I would suppose it is kind of transfer to a burn address, but Etherscan shows it as a regular internal Ether transfer with no ERC20 movements involved. So.. what does it mean?
It looks like it's a contract bug. In fact, this is swap to ETH transaction [Link] that involves the USO burning.

Regarding to the rest... It looks like you are going to completely stop the development on Usoamic. Is that right? I am not sure how would you expect unnamed.exchange to list the coin, if you are clearly stating you will abandon the project soon. Of course they would like to list projects with active development and plans for the future...
We announced yesterday that the development will be discontinued, unnamed.exchange refused to list us about a week ago.

To be honest, I'm tired and my opinion about cryptocurrency has changed over the past 7 years.
Now the source code of all components of the project is open (except for legacy, which will be closed).
As for the holders, they can either swap their USO to ETH through a web wallet, or find someone to continue developing.
Usoamic

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 10:40:43 AM

How to exchange USO for ETH via web wallet?
1. Open https://wallet.usoamic.io:
https://usoamic.io/img/screenshots/usoamic-swap-to-eth-1.png

2. Click "Add" if you want to add an existing wallet or "Create" if you want to create a new one:
2.1. Choose the second option and click "Create":
https://usoamic.io/img/screenshots/usoamic-swap-to-eth-2.png

2.2. Click "Next" and fill in the fields:
https://usoamic.io/img/screenshots/usoamic-swap-to-eth-3.png

3. Eransfer ETH and USO to the wallet (for example, from swap platform) and wait for their receipt to the account:
https://usoamic.io/img/screenshots/usoamic-swap-to-eth-4.png

4. Go to the "Exchange" tab and fill in the fields:
https://usoamic.io/img/screenshots/usoamic-swap-to-eth-5.png

5. Click on the "Exchange" button and wait for a window with a tx id.

6. Look at the status of the transaction at EtherScan.
https://usoamic.io/img/screenshots/usoamic-swap-to-eth-6.png

7. Congratulations, you have exchanged your USOs for ETH.
UCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 04:08:36 PM

1. Open https://wallet.usoamic.io:

2. Click "Add" if you want to add an existing wallet or "Create" if you want to create a new one:
2.1. Choose the second option and click "Create":

2.2. Click "Next" and fill in the fields:

3. Eransfer ETH and USO to the wallet (for example, from swap platform) and wait for their receipt to the account:

4. Go to the "Exchange" tab and fill in the fields:

5. Click on the "Exchange" button and wait for a window with a tx id.

6. Look at the status of the transaction at EtherScan.

7. Congratulations, you have exchanged your USOs for ETH.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 04:09:37 PM

To be honest, I'm tired and my opinion about cryptocurrency has changed over the past 7 years.
Now the source code of all components of the project is open (except for legacy, which will be closed).
As for the holders, they can either swap their USO to ETH through a web wallet, or find someone to continue developing.

Sad to see old timers being tired and disappointed. I can only guess which way your opinion on cryptocurrency has shifted...
In fact cryptocurrency didn't change (except for quite a lot of technical development), but the user base has steadily degraded year by year, with the involvement of wider masses. IMHO. In any case this is inevitable. Cryptocurrency cannot change people by itself. People will modify its purpose and change it to fit their existing views and expectations.

UCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 04:12:07 PM

Sad to see old timers being tired and disappointed. I can only guess which way your opinion on cryptocurrency has shifted...
In fact cryptocurrency didn't change (except for quite a lot of technical development), but the user base has steadily degraded year by year, with the involvement of wider masses. IMHO. In any case this is inevitable. Cryptocurrency cannot change people by itself. People will modify its purpose and change it to fit their existing views and expectations.

Yes, I expressed my thought incorrectly. My opinion about the industry has changed, not about the technology itself.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 04:12:23 PM

~ snip ~

Thanks for the guide. I tried to make a test transfer to the Webwallet from my Swap page account (swap.usoamic.io). The amount was deducted, I got a message saying TX was successful, but there is nothing on block explorer. Moreover, I noticed the blockchain height is wrong on swap page. Probably not updated?

UCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 04:16:04 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2021, 04:30:21 PM by UCoinTeam

Thanks for the guide. I tried to make a test transfer to the Webwallet from my Swap page account (swap.usoamic.io). The amount was deducted, I got a message saying TX was successful, but there is nothing on block explorer. Moreover, I noticed the blockchain height is wrong on swap page. Probably not updated?

Swap platform processes withdrawal requests every half hour.

UPD: I want to warn you that due to the high fee at ETH network, you can pay a decent fee for the exchange.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 07:09:15 PM

Swap platform processes withdrawal requests every half hour.

UPD: I want to warn you that due to the high fee at ETH network, you can pay a decent fee for the exchange.

Thanks for letting me know. The withdrawal worked well indeed.

Regarding the ETH high fees, its old news... We are getting used to those ridiculous network fees already Undecided

I really wonder why masses continue using ETH with such fees, when there are many pretty good alternatives readily available with incomparably better cost. Network effect? ETH 'patriotism'? Strange love and devotion towards Buterin..? Vitalikophilia? Grin

I know you have no control over those fees of course. In general I would like to thank you personally for all your work, persistence and integrity shown on this project. It was an unique project in altcoin space by some aspects.

UCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:13:43 PM

I really wonder why masses continue using ETH with such fees, when there are many pretty good alternatives readily available with incomparably better cost. Network effect? ETH 'patriotism'? Strange love and devotion towards Buterin..? Vitalikophilia? Grin
Ecosystem, a lot of everything is tied to it. It is trite, it is difficult to list a token to exchanges using a blockchain of another currency.

In general I would like to thank you personally for all your work, persistence and integrity shown on this project. It was an unique project in altcoin space by some aspects.
Thank you very much, I am very pleased to hear that.

For a very long time I could not persuade myself to put an end to it. One of the main reasons was that in this way I would let down holders who have been expecting something from me for 7 years.

Usoamic

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 10:01:48 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 11:26:53 AM by Mr. Big

IslaCoin Wallet, UCoin Wallet, IslaCoin Exchanger and Usoamic Swap Platform will be closed on May 1, 2022. After this date, you will not be able to use the funds in your account, since all Usoamic coins remaining in the account by this time will be burned. Please withdraw your coins as soon as possible.

We have updated IslaCoin Wallet, UCoin Wallet and IslaCoin Exchanger: now you can apply for a withdrawal of funds with automatic exchange in ETH right in the wallet.
Usoamic

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 06:45:09 PM

We remind you that IslaCoin Wallet, UCoin Wallet, IslaCoin Exchanger and Usoamic Swap Platform are closing on May 1, 2022.
Usoamic coins remaining in the account by this time will be burned. Please withdraw your coins ASAP.
Usoamic

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 10:28:52 AM

Services are disabled, the remaining coins are burned. Current supply 3.16M.
We have increased the exchange price to 0.0000012 ETH per coin. As before, you can exchange your USO for ETH via a smart contract.
Thank you for being with us all this time and sorry for any inconvenience.
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 04:30:55 PM

Services are disabled, the remaining coins are burned. Current supply 3.16M.
We have increased the exchange price to 0.0000012 ETH per coin. As before, you can exchange your USO for ETH via a smart contract.
Thank you for being with us all this time and sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you dev, the way you've ended the project shows real generosity and integrity. There aren't many people like you left round these parts. I wish you all the very best in your life and in whatever you decide to do next.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: