Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All eyes on Japan in 2018  (Read 1428 times)
jbkg111816

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

Yup, especially now that some companies in Japan are paying bitcoin for their clients this is a start of something positive in bitcoin this 2018.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

japan and bitcoin, 2 words that can not be separated, with bitcoin japan able to improve economy quickly. I think japan can be the best country number 1 in the world. in the year 2018 japan will progress from every sector.

If japan will use bitcoin in their country to improve their economy then probably, they will be the richest country in the world since bitcoins value today is increasing rapidly. Their government has a great choice and the community will not suffer in poverty.

Calangaman (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

FYI Bitflyer, the largest Japanese Exchange, is starting its European operations after a successful registration in the US.

It could be potentially be good for MONA as it is listed on Bitflyer in Japan and may also be offered to European and American investors versus fiat! XEM to be added soon on Bitflyer too.

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitflyer-licensed-eu-becomes-worlds-compliant-exchange/
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

Talking about NEM, do you think for projects will choose it as platform?
I know at least Loyalcoin, I participate in bounty program, it will end soon.
Do you know other projects, ICOs based on NEM?

Apart from crypto, I'm planning to visit Japan some day, as there are some Japanese writers whom I like

Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

I have read this in other places and the truth also I think that for the whole world 2018 will be a year of change, Japan is opening much more to the digital age. We accept it?
Of course. In general they say in the spring of 2018, that it's gonna be the spring of cryptocurrency. Japan is encouraging that in many ways. Buying cryptocurrency in large volumes.
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

World is looking at japan mainly the reason is if any country ban bitcoin or icos or exchanger or mining japan will take advantage
Calangaman (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

Once again in a declining market, Mona is gaining value in satoshi terms. It means that support is here !
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

Love going to Japan.   Just wish it was easier to open up a bank account there.   At present, unless you're a resident there, it's near impossible.

sent from my X6
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:27:26 PM
Merited by Calangaman (1)

Thank you sharing this post, full of information. I really admire how Japan handles and manages Bitcoin, I hope more countries will follow their lead in efficiently using Bitcoin for their advantages, there will be no wonder if Japan's economy will go sky rocket by the end of the year.
boruto99

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

interisting what you share to us. I know that the bitcoin feture will be developed by their developers. Probably the development of bitcoin feture is very slow with the existence of too large fee. hopefully in the future there is a solution with a fee from bitcoin..
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

Have investing Mona since the start of the year. Hope the market will bounce after the Chinese new year. The FUD are all over the news which really make investors hard to enter.
Japan's bitcoin is legal, and Japan has a lot of crypto-currency in the world!
In Japan bitcoin can be bought and sold on its own, or shopping in shops.
Japan can better promote the promotion of digital currency in east Asia! The prospects for bitcoin in 2018 are great!
Hope the hack in NEM where already traced. Their a lot issue concerning its security on how it happened but they only suspend withdrawals of all cryptocurrencies except bitcoin.

junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

Japan has almost a unique position towards bitcoin in east Asia (looks like Singapore is bitcoin friendly too). In Europe, there are a few countries like Belarus, Cyprus, Malta which try to attract the money by taking a similar position.

Now the way I see it: bitcoin can have a future, but this future will need to rely on the big efforts of a few countries (the ones mentioned above + a few others), which means it will take a lot of time, especially if in the same time USA, Germany France decide to take restrictive measures.

2018 looks like it could be a year of transition:
-Lightning Network getting more and more adopted
-regulations in most western countries (already happening)
-more and more restrictions regarding services offering a bitcoin mastercard + services like Advcash (bitcoin related), Payeer, affected by these measures

So 2018 all things considered is not looking great for those looking at a short term profit.
But it could be an opportunity to get bitcoin at a lower price, see how G20 summit unfolds in April, see if Lightning Network gets more and more used, and (back on topic) see if the bitcoin friendly countries can push bitcoin on the way up again.

Irriversible

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

luctor et emergo

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

I have been following Mona for quite a time. Didn't expected the coin that it would drop this much.
Also like NEM, but I'm not sure their infrastructure for smart contracts are that good. It would like to favor Cardano instead.
Let us please hope that countries will take an example of Japan.

Also, do you think it's a good thing that Russia will create their own digital coin?
Calangaman (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

I have been following Mona for quite a time. Didn't expected the coin that it would drop this much.
Also like NEM, but I'm not sure their infrastructure for smart contracts are that good. It would like to favor Cardano instead.
Let us please hope that countries will take an example of Japan.

Also, do you think it's a good thing that Russia will create their own digital coin?

You should not measure alts performance in dollar terms but in satoshi terms (vs BTC).
MONA is resisting fine vs BTC.

Russia may launch a digital coin but this will be a centralized one. Value comes from decentralization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: