Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD]: 4 x KNC Jupiter Preorders - Paid: 06/03/13 (Order# 4XX - DAY 1) REV 00  (Read 866 times)
rustyh17 (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 07:02:10 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2013, 04:43:54 PM by rustyh17

My group purchased 4 x 400GH KNC Jupiters on June 3rd, 2013. We have confirmed Day 1 shipment on this order.

KNC is currently slated to begin shipment in September. We are placing all 4 pre-orders for immediate sale.

Price starts at 85 BTC each and increments by 1 BTC per bid thereafter. Bidding will cease at 10 am Central Time (GMT -6) on Saturday, August 3rd, 2013. We offer a BUY IT NOW price of 150 BTC each in case you really don't want to risk not winning these DAY 1 SHIPMENT pre-orders.

Terms:

We agree to 100% escrow with John K. (or equal) if the conditions for release of the escrow do not include waiting for physical delivery of the unit to the buyer. If physical delivery of the unit were required, we might as well wait and sell at an "equipment in hand" price.

We consider the conditions for release of the escrow to include third party verification:[/color]
  • of seller control of the KNC pre-order account,
  • of the KNC pre-order information and payment,
  • that reasonable control of the KNC pre-order account was shared/turned over to the buyer (within KNC policy limits).

A 5% escrow retainage would be acceptable to ensure that the seller has assisted the buyer in having the equipment delivered to the buyer either directly or by immediate reshipment. This final escrow retainage would be released upon proof of shipping dispatch to buyer.

In case of reshipment, seller would consult buyer for instructions. Cost for reshipment (unless buyer uses BUY IT NOW where shipping costs are free) and any applicable taxes, duties, or customs clearance fees would be borne by buyer.

Mining Option: In the unlikely event that you don't want to mine, we pay low electrical rate, and would only charge about $5/day for hosting each unit at our facility.

Shipping: Buyer will pay shipping at cost plus insurance (payable in BTC to seller). This will be mutually agreed at time of re-shipment to your satisfaction. If buyer uses BUY IT NOW pricing, priority express shipping is free.

Fees: All escrow fees will be born by seller. A reputable escrow company (like John K.) would need to be utilized. We are willing to provide full disclosure details to any escrow company to verify our purchase details as necessary to allow you to bid with confidence.

Delivery: KNC has stated repeatedly that shipping begins in September. All of our equipment has been confirmed as DAY 1 shipment.

We realize you do not know that we are who we say we are and that we will follow through with the terms of this sale, however, we do offer this "preliminary proof" of our order position and confirmation:

Let us reemphasize one point. We are who we say we are. We have to sell what we say we have to sell. We are committed to selling what we say we are. This is a no nonsense strictly business transaction. We are perfectly willing to enter into a formal business contract for sale with any potential buyer.

Thank you for your interest in our offering! Please note that we also have 2 Saturns for sale under separate post!
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 07:05:36 PM

if this is an auction it needs to be posted in the auction section
rustyh17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 07:14:43 PM

I am interested

We are accepting posted or private bids for one or more of our 3 listed equipment sales currently running.
rustyh17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 07:39:18 PM

Thank you Eurbids!
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 01:06:07 AM

So what exactly has changed that all this hardware now needs to be unloaded.  Not trying to be rude but I would like to know the sellers motive before I make a move.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
Spacewaya

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 01:48:32 AM

3 @ 85BTC each
rustyh17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 01:58:43 AM

So what exactly has changed that all this hardware now needs to be unloaded.  Not trying to be rude but I would like to know the sellers motive before I make a move.

Cablez, your question has no material impact on the terms of this sale, however, we will attest that there is no apocalypse motive behind the sale of these pre-orders. We are, in fact, putting all of our pre-order hardware up for sale. We do not presume that we will sell all of it, but we do expect to sell some of it.
rustyh17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 02:05:19 AM

3 @ 85BTC each

Spacewaya, noted. Thank you for your offer.
rustyh17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 06:28:02 PM

Current group buy form bid for all KNC equipment has been received.
Spacewaya

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:52:24 PM

What does this mean?
rustyh17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 11:31:46 PM

What does this mean?

There is an incentive to sell all the KNC equipment to one buyer because it removes the risk of selling only part of the KNC items. Of course, the total price of their offering matters as well.

Just to be very clear, we are receiving offers both publicly and privately. The offers received here aren't necessarily the highest or the most attractive. I realize that this might make things more difficult for the buyer, however, a strict auction here in bitcointalk restricts the pool of buyers too much.

Please feel free to contact me publicly or privately if you wish to alter your current offering. Thanks for your continued interest.

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 04:51:41 AM

I'd be interested in 4 @ 85 each with the condition that total control of the pre-order account be turned over to me. I'd like to have them hosted with KNC and/or gain ownership. I presume KNC is ok with this?

rustyh17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 04:55:15 AM

I'd be interested in 4 @ 85 each with the condition that total control of the pre-order account be turned over to me. I'd like to have them hosted with KNC and/or gain ownership. I presume KNC is ok with this?

This condition would be acceptable to me if your offering ends up in first place. Thank you for your time and consideration!
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 02:25:27 PM

Hmm, just got word from KNC that this scenario is not possible so the only way to do it is to wait until you have the units in hand and ship them out to the buyer.

rustyh17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 02:30:44 PM

Hmm, just got word from KNC that this scenario is not possible so the only way to do it is to wait until you have the units in hand and ship them out to the buyer.

That is correct, we just got word from their customer service that they will not change shipping address away from the original buyer. This puts any buyer outside of the US at a decided disadvantage due to reshipping time delays.
rustyh17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 04:36:53 PM

Group buy has been completed successfully for all KNC equipment. Thank you for your participation!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: