Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl: Why I think It's a Long Term Hold  (Read 2800 times)
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

Mooning right now, and my guess is it will continue due to all the great events in following months.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TedSanchez

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

Airdrop of SHL on the 6th April (1 SHL for every PRL owned), SHL whitepaper to be released as soon as the patent is filed, new hire of a full-time Chief Marketing Officer, PRL Testnet storage system opening to the public next week, PRL coin burn on 1 March, Testnet B in February, Mainnet in April.

Lots to look forward to - expect major moonage for PRL over the next month and then onwards and upwards for both PRL and SHL from there.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Airdrop of SHL on the 6th April (1 SHL for every PRL owned), SHL whitepaper to be released as soon as the patent is filed, new hire of a full-time Chief Marketing Officer, PRL Testnet storage system opening to the public next week, PRL coin burn on 1 March, Testnet B in February, Mainnet in April.

Lots to look forward to - expect major moonage for PRL over the next month and then onwards and upwards for both PRL and SHL from there.

they tell me that you get airdropped only if you have prl in youre wallet .( it was not the final conformation )
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

Somebody is pushing the price up today and I don't know will be there another down dip in next month.

Buy now or I guess you will need to wait at least a month for cheap PRL. At least until the airdrop happens and passed.

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

It was a buying opportunity when it was under 1 dollars. Many people bought over 3 dollars so they have to wait a long time. In the long run Oyster will pass its all time high but right now we can only hodl our coins and wait for development to stay loyal to the roadmap.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

they tell me that you get airdropped only if you have prl in youre wallet .( it was not the final conformation )

Of course. How would you hope to get the airdrop otherwise? There were rumors that Kucoin would support it, but since it is not clear it is much safer to have the PRL in your wallet.

Lerva

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:39:13 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 06:50:42 PM by Lerva

I also bought this coin for hold some time ago.
What are the steps to join the airdrop?
langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

I also bought this coin for hold some time ago.
What are the steps to join the airdrop?

Get your PRL to MyEtherWallet and hold through the airdrop. Done.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

Oyster pearl(PRL) is a great project with brilliant fundamentals and is currently very undervalued coin below 1$ price its ATH was more than 4$ back in december 2017.
Data dash one of ghe biggest youtuber has mentioned PRL quite a few times in his videos and he is also invested in it he mentioned that in this latest video.
So april month could be good for PRL we can see some nice gains here.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

Buy prl now. it is very cheap and a good time to get in.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

Buy prl now. it is very cheap and a good time to get in.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.
I agree. I did not sell it before snapshot. I think that the project is promising and I plan to keep it until the end of the year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Sobol101

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

http://oyster.ws
Exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta
Rumored Exchanges: Binance
Marketcap: 40M
Circulating Supply: 62M
Total Supply: 108M
Current Price: $0.57
Testnet Launch: Late January 2018

My Projected Prices:

February: $6

- Testnet is released

March: $9

- Bigger exchange

May:$14

- Mainnet is released

October: $17

- Mass Adoption by websites and javascript applications

My Thoughts:

Oyster is a very interesting project that has amazing tech behind it. It has one of the most active teams in crypto and one of the most active telegram channels. Bruno works on this project 16 hours among with other team members, trying to get a testnet out for you guys. At only a 40M Marketcap, you can easily achieve 20x gains on this coin. The tech behind this project is easily a 200M to 1B Marketcap project. Which puts Oyster at a bare minimum $2.85 floor and a $14.25 ceiling. The coin is currently in a dip down to 57 cents, from its 87 cent high. Very good time to buy as big investors are trying to suppress the price. I really believe in this coins tech and it's low market cap and limited supply is like a gold mine waiting to happen. Please do your own research on the coin and see if it's the right investment for you.

My Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4L4dlLQlg

Altcoin Buzz Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-niM2aYIM

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster Protocol is a token which incorporates IOTA Tangle and Ethereum, aimed at addressing the current stand-off between advertisers and ad-blockers. Currently website hosts are losing revenue due to adblock, even worse, losing traffic as visitors are being forced to either turn adblock off, or pay a monthly fee for no ads — not for long. To fix the problem, oyster protocol provides a revenue stream to website owners by utilising a small portion of their visitor’s computer processing. The “work” done by the visitor’s computers is the back end “proof of work” needed to run Oysters encrypted secure data storage network.
How does Oyster Protocol work?

Lets put it like this…

John wants to store some sensitive data, he chooses to spend PRL to anonymously upload some files. The PRL is embedded in the uploaded files.

Sam decides to visit a website where Oyster Protocol is enabled, passively his CPU/GPU starts performing light proof of work to find PRL in encrypted data maps of uploaded files which are then fed back to the website host, effectively creating an entire revenue stream, cutting the need for adverts or fees.
Imagine this...

By fully adopting Oyster Protocol, Cryptocurrency exchanges could implement the code, allowing visitors to perform light proof of work in exchange for no trading fee’s. Now wouldn’t that be amazing.

To Read this full article by one of the community members at Oyster, visit this medium link: https://medium.com/@Cryptobear/what-is-oyster-protocol-ebac8f6f0b3b

When a project has a solid ground and a far reaching vision, and a groundbreaking tech, like Oyster clearly seems to have, there must me no hurry in cashing out early while your investment could make you very rich long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: