Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl: Why I think It's a Long Term Hold  (Read 2800 times)
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

When a project has a solid ground and a far reaching vision, and a groundbreaking tech, like Oyster clearly seems to have, there must me no hurry in cashing out early while your investment could make you very rich long term.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

I rely under rate this project, the growth has been sublimed so far and will be interesting when this currently rally will stop. I looked at your price projection which I don't really agree with, most of these projects are doing fine because the whole market is in a bull run
rezius (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

I rely under rate this project, the growth has been sublimed so far and will be interesting when this currently rally will stop. I looked at your price projection which I don't really agree with, most of these projects are doing fine because the whole market is in a bull run

Stop trying to create FUD. This is just the beginning of cryptocurrency. Marketcap will keep growing rapidly.
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

http://oyster.ws
Exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta
Rumored Exchanges: Binance
Marketcap: 40M
Circulating Supply: 62M
Total Supply: 108M
Current Price: $0.57
Testnet Launch: Late January 2018

My Projected Prices:

February: $2

- Testnet is released

March: $3

- Bigger exchange

May:$5

- Mainnet is released

October: $7

- Mass Adoption by websites and javascript applications

December: $9

- Close to 1B Marketcap

My Thoughts:

Oyster is a very interesting project that has amazing tech behind it. It has one of the most active teams in crypto and one of the most active telegram channels. Bruno works on this project 16 hours among with other team members, trying to get a testnet out for you guys. At only a 40M Marketcap, you can easily achieve 20x gains on this coin. The tech behind this project is easily a 200M to 1B Marketcap project. Which puts Oyster at a bare minimum $2.85 floor and a $14.25 ceiling. The coin is currently in a dip down to 57 cents, from its 87 cent high. Very good time to buy as big investors are trying to suppress the price. I really believe in this coins tech and it's low market cap and limited supply is like a gold mine waiting to happen. Please do your own research on the coin and see if it's the right investment for you.

My Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4L4dlLQlg

Altcoin Buzz Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-niM2aYIM

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster Protocol is a token which incorporates IOTA Tangle and Ethereum, aimed at addressing the current stand-off between advertisers and ad-blockers. Currently website hosts are losing revenue due to adblock, even worse, losing traffic as visitors are being forced to either turn adblock off, or pay a monthly fee for no ads — not for long. To fix the problem, oyster protocol provides a revenue stream to website owners by utilising a small portion of their visitor’s computer processing. The “work” done by the visitor’s computers is the back end “proof of work” needed to run Oysters encrypted secure data storage network.
How does Oyster Protocol work?

Lets put it like this…

John wants to store some sensitive data, he chooses to spend PRL to anonymously upload some files. The PRL is embedded in the uploaded files.

Sam decides to visit a website where Oyster Protocol is enabled, passively his CPU/GPU starts performing light proof of work to find PRL in encrypted data maps of uploaded files which are then fed back to the website host, effectively creating an entire revenue stream, cutting the need for adverts or fees.
Imagine this...

By fully adopting Oyster Protocol, Cryptocurrency exchanges could implement the code, allowing visitors to perform light proof of work in exchange for no trading fee’s. Now wouldn’t that be amazing.

To Read this full article by one of the community members at Oyster, visit this medium link: https://medium.com/@Cryptobear/what-is-oyster-protocol-ebac8f6f0b3b

It's already two dollars, if you hold on to something, I congratulate you, I think you can safely keep it on, the price will only grow.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

I agree, PRL (Oyster Pearl) is great for long-term investment,
I have bad experience with PRL, I sold my 13,000 PRL for only $210  Sad, it's like a lesson to me,

rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:11:33 AM

I have bad experience with PRL, I sold my 13,000 PRL for only $210  Sad, it's like a lesson to me,

This is the problem with bounty hunters... zero patience and know nothing about proper sell points.

Anyways guys Oyster has stayed steady at $1.70 today. Hoping for possible $3-$5 after testnet is released this month.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

This is the problem with bounty hunters... zero patience and know nothing about proper sell points.

Anyways guys Oyster has stayed steady at $1.70 today. Hoping for possible $3-$5 after testnet is released this month.

This is what others anticipated after the test net and after listing in a big exchange. Too sad I didn't see its potential early as I saw this before as an airdrop token and it didn't impress me before.

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

This is what others anticipated after the test net and after listing in a big exchange. Too sad I didn't see its potential early as I saw this before as an airdrop token and it didn't impress me before.
Yes, looking forward that. Will HODL my entire PRL got from bounty program and  just wait until test net release, PRL gets on big exchanges and lets see how far a real project can blow up.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

Yes, looking forward that. Will HODL my entire PRL got from bounty program and  just wait until test net release, PRL gets on big exchanges and lets see how far a real project can blow up.

I wouldnt sell before 1B Marketcap.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

I sold the PRL at $ 200. I am very remorseful of that because the PRL is really a good altcoin to hold long term. Currently I am considering to buy it to keep the 2018, I think it will grow very strong this year along with the trend of the crypto market.
ragejmb

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

I also think that oyster is going to moon soon!!
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

Current run up is because data dash guy(probably biggest crypto youtuber)made a video about it few days ago telling how he thinks that this project will be great,since the price action goes up.Yeah i like the idea of it but its still similar to monero miners that are used on some sites
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:26:04 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 04:24:00 AM by rezius

Team just hired 12 more devs or so and Testnet soon. Revenue generation for website owners is already functional.
system_shock

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

A true PEARL and one of 2018's most underrated gems!

Glad I invested in this and will hold it for years to come.

rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

Should reach 1B Marketcap around June is what im thinking now. Project keeps surpassing my expectations. That would put PRL at around $17 a token.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

i just wasted my PRL token .
i sold it for 1.23 eth only.
and i think i'll regret it .
because now the amount price of what i
held PRL is now worth 4 Eth.
i held 2227.723 from airdrop

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

i just wasted my PRL token .
i sold it for 1.23 eth only.
and i think i'll regret it .
because now the amount price of what i
held PRL is now worth 4 Eth.
i held 2227.723 from airdrop

This is why bounty hunters are not respected around here. Just in it for a quick buck with no proper knowledge or sell points.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

PRL is an awesome concept, and i think they have way more room to grow still Cheesy
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

Should reach 1B Marketcap around June is what im thinking now. Project keeps surpassing my expectations. That would put PRL at around $17 a token.

I think this is an awesome project and I hold PRL but a billion dollars is going to be harder to achieve than you expect. There will be heavy pullbacks. I hope I am wrong though.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

I think this is an awesome project and I hold PRL but a billion dollars is going to be harder to achieve than you expect. There will be heavy pullbacks. I hope I am wrong though.

This is pretty wrong, same for this talk of "sell points". The markets decide. People try to find FALSE security in talk of "pullbacks" and "sell points". But you cant know what happens, one investor could go into PRL with a couple dozen millions, thats nothing for the big players, wall street & so on... And *boom* price is high which in return would make more people invest...... so what do your sell points, pullbacks matter like with bitcoin? You had sold it at $5 or $8 ? Cheesy

Anyway. I think PRL is the best project of its kind in the market, and it will depend on the team how big they can make it,  i just hope for the love of god they find a convient, not disturbing way to implent it on websites, without any of the annoying cookie-popup messages. This will show me how smart they really are and how much they care, if they are good people with common sense.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: