Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Pearl: Why I think It's a Long Term Hold  (Read 2800 times)
rezius (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:38:03 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 03:57:53 PM by rezius

http://oyster.ws
Exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta
Rumored Exchanges: Binance
Marketcap: 40M
Circulating Supply: 62M
Total Supply: 108M
Current Price: $0.57
Testnet Launch: Late January 2018

My Projected Prices:

February: $6

- Testnet is released

March: $9

- Bigger exchange

May:$14

- Mainnet is released

October: $17

- Mass Adoption by websites and javascript applications

My Thoughts:

Oyster is a very interesting project that has amazing tech behind it. It has one of the most active teams in crypto and one of the most active telegram channels. Bruno works on this project 16 hours among with other team members, trying to get a testnet out for you guys. At only a 40M Marketcap, you can easily achieve 20x gains on this coin. The tech behind this project is easily a 200M to 1B Marketcap project. Which puts Oyster at a bare minimum $2.85 floor and a $14.25 ceiling. The coin is currently in a dip down to 57 cents, from its 87 cent high. Very good time to buy as big investors are trying to suppress the price. I really believe in this coins tech and it's low market cap and limited supply is like a gold mine waiting to happen. Please do your own research on the coin and see if it's the right investment for you.

My Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4L4dlLQlg

Altcoin Buzz Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-niM2aYIM

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster Protocol is a token which incorporates IOTA Tangle and Ethereum, aimed at addressing the current stand-off between advertisers and ad-blockers. Currently website hosts are losing revenue due to adblock, even worse, losing traffic as visitors are being forced to either turn adblock off, or pay a monthly fee for no ads — not for long. To fix the problem, oyster protocol provides a revenue stream to website owners by utilising a small portion of their visitor’s computer processing. The “work” done by the visitor’s computers is the back end “proof of work” needed to run Oysters encrypted secure data storage network.
How does Oyster Protocol work?

Lets put it like this…

John wants to store some sensitive data, he chooses to spend PRL to anonymously upload some files. The PRL is embedded in the uploaded files.

Sam decides to visit a website where Oyster Protocol is enabled, passively his CPU/GPU starts performing light proof of work to find PRL in encrypted data maps of uploaded files which are then fed back to the website host, effectively creating an entire revenue stream, cutting the need for adverts or fees.
Imagine this...

By fully adopting Oyster Protocol, Cryptocurrency exchanges could implement the code, allowing visitors to perform light proof of work in exchange for no trading fee’s. Now wouldn’t that be amazing.

To Read this full article by one of the community members at Oyster, visit this medium link: https://medium.com/@Cryptobear/what-is-oyster-protocol-ebac8f6f0b3b
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:41:09 PM

Been looking at oyster and waiting for a dip, gonna invest my BCC into this. I agree with you, it has plenty of room to grow, and grow it shall. Love the fact it works on a DAG-tangle blockchain too. Awesome coin!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:39:05 PM

My Thoughts:

Oyster is a very interesting project that has amazing tech behind it. It has one of the most active teams in crypto and one of the most active telegram channels. Bruno works on this project 16 hours among with other team members, trying to get a testnet out for you guys. At only a 40M Marketcap, you can easily achieve 20x gains on this coin. The tech behind this project is easily a 200M to 1B Marketcap project. Which puts Oyster at a bare minimum $2.85 floor and a $14.25 ceiling. The coin is currently in a dip down to 57 cents, from its 87 cent high. Very good time to buy as big investors are trying to suppress the price. I really believe in this coins tech and it's low market cap and limited supply is like a gold mine waiting to happen. Please do your own research on the coin and see if it's the right investment for you.

My Video:

Altcoin Buzz Video:

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster Protocol is a token which incorporates IOTA Tangle and Ethereum, aimed at addressing the current stand-off between advertisers and ad-blockers. Currently website hosts are losing revenue due to adblock, even worse, losing traffic as visitors are being forced to either turn adblock off, or pay a monthly fee for no ads — not for long. To fix the problem, oyster protocol provides a revenue stream to website owners by utilising a small portion of their visitor’s computer processing. The “work” done by the visitor’s computers is the back end “proof of work” needed to run Oysters encrypted secure data storage network.

Lets put it like this…

John wants to store some sensitive data, he chooses to spend PRL to anonymously upload some files. The PRL is embedded in the uploaded files.

Sam decides to visit a website where Oyster Protocol is enabled, passively his CPU/GPU starts performing light proof of work to find PRL in encrypted data maps of uploaded files which are then fed back to the website host, effectively creating an entire revenue stream, cutting the need for adverts or fees.
Imagine this...

By fully adopting Oyster Protocol, Cryptocurrency exchanges could implement the code, allowing visitors to perform light proof of work in exchange for no trading fee’s. Now wouldn’t that be amazing.

To Read this full article by one of the community members at Oyster, visit this medium link: https://medium.com/@Cryptobear/what-is-oyster-protocol-ebac8f6f0b3b

Cheers for your post buddy. This has a huge potential and definitely we'll be seeing that $5 by q2.

rainangel7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:49:11 PM

I'm with you Wink
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

Oyster PRL is one of the best coins that is on the market right now. It tangels two blockchains together and in comparison, not many othere coins do it... Are able to do it.....
redmi4x

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:31:38 PM

sorry kids to blow your bubble- a shitcoin got pumped because it wasnt pumped yet and you bought at top. This trash will only fall. There is no reason for this coin to exist other than making devs rich.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:35:51 PM

sorry kids to blow your bubble- a shitcoin got pumped because it wasnt pumped yet and you bought at top. This trash will only fall. There is no reason for this coin to exist other than making devs rich.

How does Oyster not solve a real problem? Have you even read the white paper or Medium articles? Sounds like you're just trying to lower the price so you can buy in cheap. This will easily be a 200M Marketcap with a testnet coming in January.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:41:18 PM

Just checked your post history and EVERY post you call every coin a shtcoin and for people to sell including RaiBlocks.

You should be banned from this forum. You are giving people false information to accumlate at low prices.
gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:42:11 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 09:59:23 PM by gedtke

Oyster is definitely one of the most promising coins out there Cheesy Luckily bought at 2ct and it is easily possible that it reaches 5 or even 10 to 20$ it would only be over a billion, which for what it offers isn't that much money  Wink

My suggestion is, to buy pearl as long as it is that cheap, easy atleast x2 at this moment
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:58:30 PM

I have been researching and sking questions on this.  Have it on my watchlist.   what price do you think is a good entry?
gedtke

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:03:40 PM

I have been researching and sking questions on this.  Have it on my watchlist.   what price do you think is a good entry?

A good Entry point is everything below 50ct, can't really say if it will get much cheaper than it is now, because it isn't really pumped at all.

After the release of the testnet etc, this will go places Cheesy There is more than enough room to reach atleast one dollar in the next days and then stabilize there until it is running everything.

Bruno, the main dev is a genius and he really convinced me to support this Cheesy He is very clever and you will get what I mean if you follow the telegram group.

His goal is to reach atleast 1 billion market cap and this is very very possible with this idea and his great oyster protocol.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:14:51 PM

I have been researching and sking questions on this.  Have it on my watchlist.   what price do you think is a good entry?

Right now. It hasn't been sub 55 cents since it's big increase. It has dipped nearly 75% since it's last run up and it is currently a perfect time to buy the dip. I think the reason for the dip is people were expecting Binance and saw CoinExchange was announced. Binance is still in the works so I hear. Of course, until anything is listed, only the Devs know for sure.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:31:34 PM

I think it is true what they use to say, if you call black white for someone several time, it more likelty they believe the black to be white, I don't see why this project deserve the current price if not for the hype on this forum
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:37:23 PM

Been looking at oyster and waiting for a dip, gonna invest my BCC into this. I agree with you, it has plenty of room to grow, and grow it shall. Love the fact it works on a DAG-tangle blockchain too. Awesome coin!

The problem with this altcoin is that it has already increased by more than five times during the last month.
That is why for me, it is very risky to join.

Maybe other people will disagree with me.. but i would join to the party when it is almost going to end (as an example)

But of course that the project is good, but x5 in a month, maybe more, it has been a few days since i dont see the chart of this altcoin.

There are better options right now, it is just matter of investigating a little bit deeper.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:37:58 PM

Agree that this coin still have lot of room to rise. Current correction to 50 cents
is a good buying opportunity for new investors.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:20:31 AM

Totally stabilized back up to 48 cents after the dip. Perfect buying price right now. Had a lot of profit takers sell today and a lot of panic sellers follow through. But I feel most of the community is now hodlers and the awareness of this project is still in its infancy.
PranDoW

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:17:21 AM

I got their coins for a bounty campaign, I plan to keep it until April. I think they have a good potential and there is a chance to grow more. Good luck for holders of Oyster Pearl
Drewcastle

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:51:43 AM

Buy now or get FOMO, this coin is very promising for 2018
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:59:01 AM

If seen does have a nice future then it is better to use it for long term investment so that the resulting maximum profit as well.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:28:01 AM

The problem with this altcoin is that it has already increased by more than five times during the last month.

Maybe other people will disagree with me.. but i would join to the party when it is almost going to end (as an example)

But of course that the project is good, but x5 in a month, maybe more, it has been a few days since i dont see the chart of this altcoin.

There are better options right now, it is just matter of investigating a little bit deeper.

I do agree that it is risky,, for such alts to have a high rise, I think it will fall in the next upcoming weeks... well, maybe not this week because market activity is a bit low at the end of the year ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:27:21 AM

I got their coins for a bounty campaign, I plan to keep it until April. I think they have a good potential and there is a chance to grow more. Good luck for holders of Oyster Pearl
Bounty participants of oyster pearl are very lucky, someone got 88k of oyster tokens worth $20k ,  but for me got only 3k which i get from thier twitter bounty. Long term hold would be the best for this coin.
geostation

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:08:25 AM

my only other coin since, XRB/ Raiblocks. This can go either way but revolutionary if things fall in place
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:14:31 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 06:37:34 AM by rezius

my only other coin since, XRB/ Raiblocks. This can go either way but revolutionary if things fall in place

Agreed. I don't see it moonshotting as much as Raiblocks but I think this one has the best chance of repeating Raiblocks success.

February 2018:

- Testnet complete
- Biggerexhcange
- More Marketing and Awareness

Projected Price: $3

May 2018:

- Mass Adoption
- Possible Alpha

Projected Price: $10

These are aggressive estimates. My conservative estimates are on page one.
likeBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:31:45 AM

Very overvalued right now, i would'nt buy if i was on your shoes.

It went from 10 cents to more than 50 cents in less than a week, it is not stable and is very risky

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:27:52 PM

It's staying stable around 43 cents which ia good. The price will grow exponentially next month with the testnet released and a big exchange shortly aftet that.

If you wanna see the devs work look at the Oyster Dev channel on Telegram. Those guys are workin their butts off.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:57:02 PM

2018 two really promising coins IMO are:
PRL
XBY

Best of luck to all the hodlers!

raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:13:09 PM

Which coins do you think are better for short and long term investment right now? For the reasons posted on this thread, I was planning to have ETH and PRL as long term investments, and because of its price it seems to me like a good time to invest in PRL. For short term I'm investing on XRP (could be long term, I want to see how things go with this one) and maybe VET or XSPEC. Clearly you have more experience in this than I have, so I would like to know your opinion on this matter  Smiley

PS: What do you think about SHIFT? I read on recent posts that now it's the time to invest on it.
smoolae

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:44:50 PM

Leaving this here, CMC doesn't show this under social tab Smiley
https://www.reddit.com/r/oysterprotocol/

rhaegonz

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:09:24 PM

Very overvalued right now, i would'nt buy if i was on your shoes.

It went from 10 cents to more than 50 cents in less than a week, it is not stable and is very risky

It happens when new coins are only listed at ED and they hit bigger exchanges like kucoin.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:30:48 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 01:19:45 AM by rezius

Coin is now on Cryptopia and also the Testnet should be out Late January. Teams been working night and day to get this out for you guys. Hoping once the Testnet is out an exchange like Binance will pick up Oyster.
smoolae

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:58:06 AM

Coin is now on Cryptopia and also the Testnet should be out Late January. Teams been working night and day to get this out for you guys. Hoping oncr the Testnet is out an exchange like Binance will pick up Oyster.
Hoping the same Smiley

benres

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

Thank you for that analysis on the price of Oyster Pearl this 2018, I have been holding my tokens and have already forgotten it but upon checking my cryptopia account I was amazed that is a featured coin so I checked my coins and it is still there, so glad that I have hold it now I know the future of this token.
shiningstar

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

We are on the same boat, i also believe that oyster will become huge in 2018 especially when the mainnet is live. The market that they are going to aim is big and if they manage to deliver the roadmap then i see no problem for them to reach over $10 at the end of the year.

smoolae

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

The project is a pretty new one, but I think we don't need to wait too long for some juicy gains Grin.

Their idea is really nice one, PRL just needs a little more coverage on the Internet/media Smiley. Give it just a little time! Wink

raulo1985

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

I want to invest on this coin, do you think it's the right time, or should I wait for a dip? Right now its price is aprox. $0.8, but recently I saw it at $0.6. I don't want to miss this when it skyrocket, so I don't know if I should wait or just buy it now. I know that the testnet is coming this month, but not yet as far as I understand.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

The analysis in the OP of this thread is very exciting, I've got Oyster Pearls with a bounty and it has already skyrocked becoming one of my main assets. I'm going to hodl it forever Smiley
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

I want to invest on this coin, do you think it's the right time, or should I wait for a dip? Right now its price is aprox. $0.8, but recently I saw it at $0.6. I don't want to miss this when it skyrocket, so I don't know if I should wait or just buy it now. I know that the testnet is coming this month, but not yet as far as I understand.

FOMO cuts both ways...while waiting for the dip, you are being left behind...
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

2018 two really promising coins IMO are:
PRL
XBY

Best of luck to all the hodlers!

These are my golden picks for 2018!
Thinvestor

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:26:08 PM

PRL mooning today, any reason?

Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

Data dash one of the biggest youtube channels(in crypto rold) referred it as an undervalued coin for 2018

Thinvestor

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

Data dash one of the biggest youtube channels(in crypto rold) referred it as an undervalued coin for 2018

Nice, thanks data dash!

raulo1985

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

I hate myself for not buying PRL yesterday, I was about to, but decided to wait for Elixir to pump a little to get the money from there to buy some PRL (I know, it doesn't sound smart to sell Elixir right now, but I don't have another place to get money from now, and wanted to make a more balanced portfolio including PRL). Didn't know PRL was going to explode today. I really don't know if I should wait till tomorrow to see if PRL has some correction or if the price of Elixir pumps up a little, or, what the hell, just do it now. Need advice, please.
thomascr9695

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

I hate myself for not buying PRL yesterday, I was about to, but decided to wait for Elixir to pump a little to get the money from there to buy some PRL (I know, it doesn't sound smart to sell Elixir right now, but I don't have another place to get money from now, and wanted to make a more balanced portfolio including PRL). Didn't know PRL was going to explode today. I really don't know if I should wait till tomorrow to see if PRL has some correction or if the price of Elixir pumps up a little, or, what the hell, just do it now. Need advice, please.

Nobody knows for sure. I bought some yesterday. I gues buy now and hodl

OPACITY
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

Holding both and jumped in around X-Mas to low prices.

Oyster is mooning right now. A small dip might come before moon again.

Elixir is really stable now. Pumped to 1.3 and is now stable around 1 USD and will not get lower anymore.

My advice: Join now!
raulo1985

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

It's just that it kills me that I didn't do what I was planning to do yesterday. I could have sold some Elixir when it was almost $1.3 and bought some PRL before it was over $1. Hell, now it's nearly $1,5, and Elixir is below $1. Damn, and my intention was always to buy PRL, it seems that I waited one day longer than I had too. But what the h.., I'll do it now. Thanks guys  Grin
JetSet11

Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

The tech behind PRL is really clever. I was somewhat averse to file storage on my computer, but then I thought of cookies and realized that advertisers do that now anyway. Anyway, I'm in and I'm glad that I got in before this current pump. Hopefully it goes to the moon.

Sheckley

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

I like your predictions, so I'm going to hodl this coin until it reaches 1 billion capitaliìzation. Then, I will happily retire Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ZZ727

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

Bought in later to this then I wanted, however can't complain about the doubling over last couple days  Shocked
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

- Got a huge following from Reddit in the morning
- Got a huge following from DataDash in the afternoon
- Testnet end of this month
- New website in two weeks

My price projections are becoming pretty accurate.
Crypto_lion

Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

Good points on the thread. I hope and believe that it eventually turns out to be hit .Having limited number of supply of 109 million will surely help by pure demand and supply

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:19:05 AM

Yes your price perdition is becoming accurate,PRL has a very good project behind it. PRL current price is almost 1.65$ and only couple of days back it was below 0.5$ . I had missed a great opportunity of buying some pearl that time.

Thinvestor

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

Yes your price perdition is becoming accurate,PRL has a very good project behind it. PRL current price is almost 1.65$ and only couple of days back it was below 0.5$ . I had missed a great opportunity of buying some pearl that time.

Still has a low marketcap in my opinion, never too late my friend

summervox

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

I'm interested in Oyster Peal, but I found this thread on their Subreddit very concerning: https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/7n4i1l/whitepaper_update_data_storage_will_now_scale/

It's buried under dozens of "yay the price is going up!" threads, so nobody is really talking about the fact that the devs themselves have admitted there's a major oversight in their Whitepaper that they haven't figured out how to solve yet.
Basically 1 PRL token allows the storage user to upload X GB worth of files onto their cloud for 1 year.
Originally X was going to be 1 GB, but they realized nobody is going to spend $2/GB.
The problem is as soon as X is set, as the price increases (which investors obviously are hoping for) it looks less and less interesting to storage customers.
And as the price-per-byte decreases, it looks less and less interesting for webmasters to bother with.

This seems to me like a major hurdle.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

I don't really think it's a big concern, the devs are literally working 24/7. You can Bruno the question yourself in the Telegram and I'm sure he'll have a response that satisfies you.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

I'm interested in Oyster Peal, but I found this thread on their Subreddit very concerning: https://www.reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/7n4i1l/whitepaper_update_data_storage_will_now_scale/

It's buried under dozens of "yay the price is going up!" threads, so nobody is really talking about the fact that the devs themselves have admitted there's a major oversight in their Whitepaper that they haven't figured out how to solve yet.
Basically 1 PRL token allows the storage user to upload X GB worth of files onto their cloud for 1 year.
Originally X was going to be 1 GB, but they realized nobody is going to spend $2/GB.
The problem is as soon as X is set, as the price increases (which investors obviously are hoping for) it looks less and less interesting to storage customers.
And as the price-per-byte decreases, it looks less and less interesting for webmasters to bother with.

This seems to me like a major hurdle.

Bruno posted this 9days ago:

The decision was made over 2 months ago that the storage peg is dynamic and increases over time. Therefore one day 1 PRL will equate to 64 GB and beyond.
Mehjia

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Does it worth buying now at this price or wait for a little downsize ? I have also bought at 0.4$ and now I don't really like buying it at this price
mysacrifice

Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

It is totally true. Oyster is still undervalued despite it looks like gained much.

I have some Oysters and following news from dev and watching price going up is so fascinating. I'm so happy I've invested in dear Oysters.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

So sad that the website is still potato. Was planning on holding but sold at the first pump. Couldn't be more angrier.
Roy_Watchdog

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 02:05:56 PM by Roy_Watchdog

Watching closely.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

This project is unstoppable the last time i saw the price its only 0.7$ and now its more than 1$, lucky are those who buy when price is only 0.03$. I knew it before that i must invest on this project but my instinct says no.
CryptoRobert

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

When a project has a solid ground and a far reaching vision, and a groundbreaking tech, like Oyster clearly seems to have, there must me no hurry in cashing out early while your investment could make you very rich long term.
topesis

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

I rely under rate this project, the growth has been sublimed so far and will be interesting when this currently rally will stop. I looked at your price projection which I don't really agree with, most of these projects are doing fine because the whole market is in a bull run
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

I rely under rate this project, the growth has been sublimed so far and will be interesting when this currently rally will stop. I looked at your price projection which I don't really agree with, most of these projects are doing fine because the whole market is in a bull run

Stop trying to create FUD. This is just the beginning of cryptocurrency. Marketcap will keep growing rapidly.
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

My Projected Prices:

February: $2

- Testnet is released

March: $3

- Bigger exchange

May:$5

- Mainnet is released

October: $7

December: $9

- Close to 1B Marketcap

My Thoughts:

My Video:

Altcoin Buzz Video:

What is Oyster Protocol?

Lets put it like this…

Imagine this...

It's already two dollars, if you hold on to something, I congratulate you, I think you can safely keep it on, the price will only grow.
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

I agree, PRL (Oyster Pearl) is great for long-term investment,
I have bad experience with PRL, I sold my 13,000 PRL for only $210  Sad, it's like a lesson to me,

rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:11:33 AM

I have bad experience with PRL, I sold my 13,000 PRL for only $210  Sad, it's like a lesson to me,

This is the problem with bounty hunters... zero patience and know nothing about proper sell points.

Anyways guys Oyster has stayed steady at $1.70 today. Hoping for possible $3-$5 after testnet is released this month.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

This is the problem with bounty hunters... zero patience and know nothing about proper sell points.

Anyways guys Oyster has stayed steady at $1.70 today. Hoping for possible $3-$5 after testnet is released this month.

This is what others anticipated after the test net and after listing in a big exchange. Too sad I didn't see its potential early as I saw this before as an airdrop token and it didn't impress me before.

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

This is what others anticipated after the test net and after listing in a big exchange. Too sad I didn't see its potential early as I saw this before as an airdrop token and it didn't impress me before.
Yes, looking forward that. Will HODL my entire PRL got from bounty program and  just wait until test net release, PRL gets on big exchanges and lets see how far a real project can blow up.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

Yes, looking forward that. Will HODL my entire PRL got from bounty program and  just wait until test net release, PRL gets on big exchanges and lets see how far a real project can blow up.

I wouldnt sell before 1B Marketcap.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

I sold the PRL at $ 200. I am very remorseful of that because the PRL is really a good altcoin to hold long term. Currently I am considering to buy it to keep the 2018, I think it will grow very strong this year along with the trend of the crypto market.
ragejmb

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

I also think that oyster is going to moon soon!!
grchina

Merit: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

Current run up is because data dash guy(probably biggest crypto youtuber)made a video about it few days ago telling how he thinks that this project will be great,since the price action goes up.Yeah i like the idea of it but its still similar to monero miners that are used on some sites
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:26:04 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 04:24:00 AM by rezius

Team just hired 12 more devs or so and Testnet soon. Revenue generation for website owners is already functional.
system_shock

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

A true PEARL and one of 2018's most underrated gems!

Glad I invested in this and will hold it for years to come.

rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

Should reach 1B Marketcap around June is what im thinking now. Project keeps surpassing my expectations. That would put PRL at around $17 a token.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

i just wasted my PRL token .
i sold it for 1.23 eth only.
and i think i'll regret it .
because now the amount price of what i
held PRL is now worth 4 Eth.
i held 2227.723 from airdrop

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

i just wasted my PRL token .
i sold it for 1.23 eth only.
and i think i'll regret it .
because now the amount price of what i
held PRL is now worth 4 Eth.
i held 2227.723 from airdrop

This is why bounty hunters are not respected around here. Just in it for a quick buck with no proper knowledge or sell points.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

PRL is an awesome concept, and i think they have way more room to grow still Cheesy
Thinvestor

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

Should reach 1B Marketcap around June is what im thinking now. Project keeps surpassing my expectations. That would put PRL at around $17 a token.

I think this is an awesome project and I hold PRL but a billion dollars is going to be harder to achieve than you expect. There will be heavy pullbacks. I hope I am wrong though.

muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

I think this is an awesome project and I hold PRL but a billion dollars is going to be harder to achieve than you expect. There will be heavy pullbacks. I hope I am wrong though.

This is pretty wrong, same for this talk of "sell points". The markets decide. People try to find FALSE security in talk of "pullbacks" and "sell points". But you cant know what happens, one investor could go into PRL with a couple dozen millions, thats nothing for the big players, wall street & so on... And *boom* price is high which in return would make more people invest...... so what do your sell points, pullbacks matter like with bitcoin? You had sold it at $5 or $8 ? Cheesy

Anyway. I think PRL is the best project of its kind in the market, and it will depend on the team how big they can make it,  i just hope for the love of god they find a convient, not disturbing way to implent it on websites, without any of the annoying cookie-popup messages. This will show me how smart they really are and how much they care, if they are good people with common sense.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Beurlz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

PRL Big project, easy gains, HODL !
smoolae

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

Oyster is a nice project, it has always been. Also, massive updates are coming! Smiley

Low marketcap coin with an Ok entry price and a low amount of coins in circulation Wink

adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

Oyster will be big soon. Huge expansion of the team, rebranding, roadmap for January coming next days!
Visiax

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

I've been holding some Pearl for quite a while now.

What's your view on increasing your position?

Still worth it at this price, or better wait for a small dip?

Thanks!
BlackMike

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

Hmm, DAG project. Interesting! Need to do some research on it and maybe purchase some!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Holding this coin is a good option for a long term hold, you will  see its full potential after 6 months or may by end of this year, the price already skyrocket but its only the beginning of this nice project.
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Close to 1B Marketcap? That's too much and will affect the world of the coin.
ChrisCross86

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

Close to 1B Marketcap? That's too much and will affect the world of the coin.

In this market situation everything is possible. But 1B might be too  high.
OrganicCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

It really sounds like an iterestsing project- waiting for a dip right now to buy some PRL Smiley
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

It really sounds like an iterestsing project- waiting for a dip right now to buy some PRL Smiley

A dip might not happen at this point. No a big one anyways. This is mooning like Raiblocks. We got 5 huge growth periods coming up:

- New Website Jan 12
- Testnet A End of January
- Testnet B End of February
- Hopefully new exchange by End of February
- MainNet in May

All will be huge increases.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

A dip might not happen at this point. No a big one anyways. This is mooning like Raiblocks. We got 5 huge growth periods coming up:

- New Website Jan 12
- MainNet in May

I think the same way as you do. The roadmap is full of nice events on Q1, and even after the huge rise in value, it still has a low market cap because real marketing hasn't started yet, let alone exposure on big exchange sites. Look what happened today, Kucoin had a bug related to PRL, some people panicked, and we had a dip that lasted for like an hour and now it's over $4 again. For me, that's a proof that this is a strong project that can only go up. Waiting for a dip could make you lose a nice opportunity here. I wouldn't be surprised to see PRL reaching $10 even this month (I didn't think it could reach $2 on Jan a couple of weeks ago, and here we are).
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

Big 300K sell wall but it is getting eaten quickly. Once that sell wall gets eaten price should increase yet again.
Rowlingstone

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

Big fan of PRL. Up 6000% since my entry, biggest to date actually!

I also project $10 by end of year.

-@btcread
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

Big fan of PRL. Up 6000% since my entry, biggest to date actually!

I also project $10 by end of year.

-@btcread

At this rate it will be $10 End of March.
lukemantova

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Is a good project with many important events in Q1. It will do very very well
ChrisCross86

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:20:34 AM

- New Website Jan 12
- MainNet in May

With this roadmap everything is possible. It will go from push to push. Still not too late to join.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:29:56 AM

- New Website Jan 12
- MainNet in May

With this roadmap everything is possible. It will go from push to push. Still not too late to join.

Not late at all. That's just the roadmap of Q1, this project is for the long run. I made the mistake of waiting for a dip to buy. Could have been a wise decision with other coins, but I didn't predict this meteoric rise. Lesson learned.
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

Yes i have realized that this altcoin has very good developer team, they are very active and the advertising also very good. Growing just the matter of time and waiting for its pumped.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

Looking forward to the new website release. New logo also looks awsome! Very minimalistic and clean. I think a good logo like this one, has potential to attract even more eyes and potential adopters.

New logo:
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

Yes i have realized that this altcoin has very good developer team, they are very active and the advertising also very good. Growing just the matter of time and waiting for its pumped.
and nevertheless Time will show how much stronger the prospects will be for this project. The fact is that not only the development team indicates the amount of the product produced.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Your prediction was pretty conservative, crypto currencies usually don't go up that way. Oyster Pearl is beautiful project, which was very undervalued at that time. We should see 1 billion USD marketcap way sooner. We can even see it before Q2 2018. I would hold my coin until May at least. There is no need to sell cheaper, roadmap is fascinating.
jilsaya

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

I will definitely hold my pearls at least until end of year. They do have a really good chance of adoption and a project idea I really like. Really looking forward to the testnet.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

Your prediction was pretty conservative, crypto currencies usually don't go up that way. Oyster Pearl is beautiful project, which was very undervalued at that time. We should see 1 billion USD marketcap way sooner. We can even see it before Q2 2018. I would hold my coin until May at least. There is no need to sell cheaper, roadmap is fascinating.

I'm having a hard time not selling some PRL to buy other coins, because its price has been a little steady the last couple of days. But hey, this is PRL, like you said its roadmap is fascinating and I can only see a bright future ahead. 1 billion market cap is an easy target for this project, in my opinion. So this is one of the few coins in my portfolio that I promise myself not to sell.
anurag.noob

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

Hi guys, read the complete thread. I am happy that your investments are paying off.

I am a student and have started researching cryptocurrencies a month ago but by the time I arranged the money to invest the market just exploded. I have a couple of questions:

1. PRL is at $3.78, should I buy and keep it till the end of year?
2. Which are the other cryptocurrencies I should look at? I have just over $1000 to invest.

Also, I have made accounts at Coinbase, Kraken, Binance, Bittrex, Bitstamp. Since, they had blocked previously so once they opened I made accounts everywhere.

3. Is there a better exchange for growing coins which are not listed at any major exchange?

TIA.
Okelidokeli

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

Great update!

Let's take a look at the highlights over the past month:

- Rebranding: Logo / Website (new look --> https://oysterprotocol.com/)
- Successful fund raising for development and organizational growth
- Hiring: From 3 to 16 talented individuals (massive growth)
- TestNet update: On track for Jan release
- Listings on several exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia, CE
- Ranking: Top 150 Coin
- Community: Huge growth --> 5k Members expected by the end of month on Telegram [join Telegram & Reddit communities]

Positive outlook  Smiley --> HODL

Source: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

Happy for being an hodler of this token, roadmap anche checkpoints are astonishing, I wouldn't have expected such rise.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

I am hodling this coin as well. Coin market cap and supply is pretty low so it can go up 10x in 2018
easily.
allmeat27

Activity: 378
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

Right now is the last time you will ever get into this coin at $3
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

You are probably right. I'm surprised that new rise hasn't even started yet. Next stop should be 10 USD.
I hope we don't have to wait more. Weekends usually we see new rise for promising coins.
rezius (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

Users will be able to use the testnet and test for themselves. Just two weeks away.
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

LOL, forget it? Today another chance to jump into this at I guess the most discounted prices  Grin

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
CryptoRobert

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

Great update!

- Community: Huge growth --> 5k Members expected by the end of month on Telegram [join Telegram & Reddit communities]

I agree. Project seems destined to a very bright future. I had recognized it as very valuable when nobody was buying their ICO, quite proud of that Smiley
tomwalsh

Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

what i love about this project is the openess of the devs and the dedication to the project above all else. They have only now begun marketing the token, after first establishing the roadmap and the underlying foundation of the protocol.

tomwalsh

Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

Great update!

I agree. Project seems destined to a very bright future. I had recognized it as very valuable when nobody was buying their ICO, quite proud of that Smiley

I see you are part of the envion signature campaign too, can i ask you how you have split your portfolio? I am currently torn between PRL and EVN, and can't decide which to position the majority of my portfolio in.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

This project is on my watchlist for few days ago now, I think now it is the right time to buy because of the price drop but I expect PRL to hit 2usd in few days because they have a lot of new inexperienced investors that dump them holding when it drop more than 20%. Anyway this altcoin is very promising, the team is very active on the telegram and the community is growing day by day. Also the marketcap is still very low so it is not very risky yet.
realcrypto

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

Because of the project and the term behind oyster pearl the price will keep going up. People need to invest now while the price is still affordable.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
CryptoRobert

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:23:31 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 04:10:29 PM by CryptoRobert

Great update!

Positive outlook  Smiley --> HODL

I see you are part of the envion signature campaign too, can i ask you how you have split your portfolio? I am currently torn between PRL and EVN, and can't decide which to position the majority of my portfolio in.

My portfolio has now dozens of different coins and tokens, I am trying to diversify as much as possible. I have also a lot of pearls which I got very cheap and I must say that I didn't sell a single PRL even when it was ober 4$ - in hindsight it would have been wiser to do it and to rebuy them now half the price. I don't know EVN, I have just checked on coinmarketcap anhd the EVN I've found has a total market capitalisation of $373 - I can't believe you are talking about this one Smiley
OrganicCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

LOL, forget it? Today another chance to jump into this at I guess the most discounted prices  Grin

And another one today Smiley why is everybody selling it? I am sure they will regret it in the long term...
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

If seen does have a nice future then it is better to use it for long term investment so that the resulting maximum profit as well.

It has dropped a lot, in fact, it is a very nice opportunity to buy some until it recovers to the last all time high.

It touched $4 a few days ago, and now it is less than $1,40 each one of them.

I will try to buy a few of them, not many because we all know that this is a very risky coin.

Hello
Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

This coin is a bull. Gained value fast. After this red flags it will gain his value for sure.
I need a little piece of it.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:36 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 08:47:18 AM by nexus2k14

Just a quick update on Oyster Project. Price is fluctuating between 0.8$ - 1.2$ Still good time to invest because there will be an AirDrop for Oyster users in March. Ratio 1:1 Second Oyster Token will be called "Shell". Total Token Supply is 98 Million now, Devs decided to burn 10Mil. tokens from their fund, Token supply dropped now from 108 to 98 Mil.

Oyster Pearl PRL (Total supply 98 million)
- Storage Space (Tangle)
- Advertising

Oyster Shell SHL  (Total supply 98 million)
- Decentralised/Anon Voice Calls
- Oyster Decentralised Chat (easy migration supported from Telegram/Slack)
- DAAPs

c15

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

will i receive the airdrop holding my oyster on kucoin? or do i need to transfer it to mew?
ty

nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

will i receive the airdrop holding my oyster on kucoin? or do i need to transfer it to mew?
ty

Its not confirmed 100% yet (Dev team is negotiating about supporting exchange). There will be Official Announcement on Telegram. What I can say is MEW (MyEtherWallet) is 100% supported for AirDrop.
c15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

ty

Its not confirmed 100% yet (Dev team is negotiating about supporting exchange). There will be Official Announcement on Telegram. What I can say is MEW (MyEtherWallet) is 100% supported for AirDrop.
cheers

filo89

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

I hope the price will recover soon because i have bought some PRL at 3 dollars and in these days i have bought some PRL again for this sale. I really believe in this project
smoolae

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:55:25 AM

I hope the price will recover soon because i have bought some PRL at 3 dollars and in these days i have bought some PRL again for this sale. I really believe in this project
The price will recover, give it some time Smiley

c15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

i bought for 90c.

bearex

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

Just a quick update on Oyster Project. Price is fluctuating between 0.8$ - 1.2$ Still good time to invest because there will be an AirDrop for Oyster users in March. Ratio 1:1 Second Oyster Token will be called "Shell". Total Token Supply is 98 Million now, Devs decided to burn 10Mil. tokens from their fund, Token supply dropped now from 108 to 98 Mil.

Oyster Pearl PRL (Total supply 98 million)
- Storage Space (Tangle)
- Advertising

Oyster Shell SHL  (Total supply 98 million)
- Decentralised/Anon Voice Calls
- Oyster Decentralised Chat (easy migration supported from Telegram/Slack)
- DAAPs

Very nice infographic! I think it will really take off after the coin burn, etc.
So many great news on the horizon:

• Airdrop SHL tokens(TBA - around March)
  • Coinburn - March 1st, 10.000.000 PRL get burned
  • Testnet B - within 14 days
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

It is a good time to buy some Oyster pearl right now because all holder will get rewared with Oyster Shell soon. The people will start to buy because the people love airdrops and free coins.
Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

It is a good time to buy some Oyster pearl right now because all holder will get rewared with Oyster Shell soon. The people will start to buy because the people love airdrops and free coins.
And there is coin burn as well. We have seen how coins pumped before the coin burn.

Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

Binance should add Oyster now. Kucoin is coming right after Binance, if they want to stay on top they should add great coins in Kucoin. Oyster is #1 for that list.
davidcarpediem

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

ty

better mew in anycase
bearex

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:28:45 AM

Can we vote to get this on binance?

I don't think it is currently listed amongst the coins, you can vote to get on Binance. But if it is, you can surely vote for it.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

Eidoo Wallet for Android have airdrop support?
PranDoW

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

In feb not gonna be 6$ but I agree that project is interesting with huge potential and in some day it will reach 10$
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

yes I believe that prl is one of the very potential coins where the market can increase rapidly because it is very hunted coin and make the price many fold can rise in quick time. so for now it is best to buy and wait for the right time to get the price back

yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

I don't know about that long term hodl but given the fact they are having a snapshot of their blockchain and are going to offer another coin...that for sure makes this a short term buy if not long term. I would have to view the fundamentals a bit more carefully for long but short there is no doubt in my mind Smiley.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:42:38 PM

I totally agree with you here. Oyster Pearl is a great long term invest, because what they are doing is really needed and really like the fact that it is working with DAG coins in the background. People love DAG stuff!
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

HE was already 4 bucks and I think it's not maximum , it will be more expensive, but now it is necessary HODL.
ledigi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:38:45 AM

dancing around 1$, lets se if the airdrop makes prly pump at lisst for a short term
bearex

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

Mooning right now, and my guess is it will continue due to all the great events in following months.  Smiley
TedSanchez

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

Airdrop of SHL on the 6th April (1 SHL for every PRL owned), SHL whitepaper to be released as soon as the patent is filed, new hire of a full-time Chief Marketing Officer, PRL Testnet storage system opening to the public next week, PRL coin burn on 1 March, Testnet B in February, Mainnet in April.

Lots to look forward to - expect major moonage for PRL over the next month and then onwards and upwards for both PRL and SHL from there.
TACryptoo

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Airdrop of SHL on the 6th April (1 SHL for every PRL owned), SHL whitepaper to be released as soon as the patent is filed, new hire of a full-time Chief Marketing Officer, PRL Testnet storage system opening to the public next week, PRL coin burn on 1 March, Testnet B in February, Mainnet in April.

Lots to look forward to - expect major moonage for PRL over the next month and then onwards and upwards for both PRL and SHL from there.

they tell me that you get airdropped only if you have prl in youre wallet .( it was not the final conformation )
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

Somebody is pushing the price up today and I don't know will be there another down dip in next month.

Buy now or I guess you will need to wait at least a month for cheap PRL. At least until the airdrop happens and passed.

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

It was a buying opportunity when it was under 1 dollars. Many people bought over 3 dollars so they have to wait a long time. In the long run Oyster will pass its all time high but right now we can only hodl our coins and wait for development to stay loyal to the roadmap.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

they tell me that you get airdropped only if you have prl in youre wallet .( it was not the final conformation )

Of course. How would you hope to get the airdrop otherwise? There were rumors that Kucoin would support it, but since it is not clear it is much safer to have the PRL in your wallet.

Lerva

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:39:13 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 06:50:42 PM by Lerva

I also bought this coin for hold some time ago.
What are the steps to join the airdrop?
langdong

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

I also bought this coin for hold some time ago.
What are the steps to join the airdrop?

Get your PRL to MyEtherWallet and hold through the airdrop. Done.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

Oyster pearl(PRL) is a great project with brilliant fundamentals and is currently very undervalued coin below 1$ price its ATH was more than 4$ back in december 2017.
Data dash one of ghe biggest youtuber has mentioned PRL quite a few times in his videos and he is also invested in it he mentioned that in this latest video.
So april month could be good for PRL we can see some nice gains here.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

Buy prl now. it is very cheap and a good time to get in.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

Buy prl now. it is very cheap and a good time to get in.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.
I agree. I did not sell it before snapshot. I think that the project is promising and I plan to keep it until the end of the year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Sobol101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

My Projected Prices:

February: $6

- Testnet is released

March: $9

- Bigger exchange

May:$14

- Mainnet is released

October: $17

My Thoughts:

My Video:

Altcoin Buzz Video:

What is Oyster Protocol?

Lets put it like this…

Imagine this...

When a project has a solid ground and a far reaching vision, and a groundbreaking tech, like Oyster clearly seems to have, there must me no hurry in cashing out early while your investment could make you very rich long term.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: