Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops and Bounties useful?  (Read 9528 times)
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 442
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
Or are they mostly shitcoins, disappear or using your emails for phishing?
Have you ever participate to one with high profit? How long was wait for that?
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.

Not successfull all coin, some coin gets success and some not gets.
Some airdrop using like phishing but not all.
I oined airdrop and bounties, thats are fully free. And it gives to earn free coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jomvill

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

I think useful projects because more of you especially have complied more you  know and expirience, and because too many ground rules sponsors with available.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

Of course, airdrop and bounty are useful. They will let more use to know about the projet. Maybe it is the easiest way to get this target.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

For me it is really good options for all people. It is not hard when you know a lot about cryptocurrency. Anyway, it can give you free money and coins so it is very profitable. And if you thing it is a bullshit so why more and more people starting this? Wink
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

Many reward tasks are useful, and after they go to the exchange, you will get the reward you deserve!

2018 will be a year of rapid development of block chain technology. Many good projects will be on line!

The selection of the reward will pay me back!
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.

I would say that they have their own uses. Airdrops are used to actually market some new coins and tokens. Developers do it to saturate the market with their coins that would hopefully help their coin gain some usage and transactions, being that many people have them in their hands. It's generally free, but the amount of coin or token you can get from airdrops are not that much since it's used only for marketing. Bounties, on the other hand are useful because they can give you good profit by doing seemingly easy activities, mostly on a weekly quota. Having said, I think that bounties are more reliable that airdrops and they can give you more return as well. Because in bounties, you get rewarded for the amount of work you do.

Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

I've been in the bounty and airdrop for 5 months now. Until now, I did not sell the altcoin's I earned. And at the moment I can conclude that it would be more profitable to sell these coins as soon as I received them. Since over time the price of coins received has decreased. Also, please note that the decline in prices for the bounty altcoin's probably occurred due to correction in the market, but I'm not sure Smiley

vivavarija

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

In my story there was a moment when I hoped to earn something worthwhile on airdrop. I read a lot of people's stories about how they got a coin that gave them a few x's. But to my regret, my attempt to make money on this led only to a huge amount of spam on my mailbox and to a bunch of shit coins in my wallet that cost nothing or had a negligible amount Smiley
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

no . I've followed both airdrop and bounty. I think bounty gives more than airdrop. and I get profit from it.
if the project you follow is successful then token price can be expensive.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

Maybe; however, I find bounties more useful in the marketing and propagation of a coin instead of airdrops. Bounties tend to urge more people to do transactions with that specific coin, especially when they themselves are joining in such bounty. The more people see its progress and the idea that they are somewhat a part of it gives them that sense of ownership that they should do something to help the coin gain and prosper, because in the end, it could also help them have a better return for the coins they are holding.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

no . I've followed both airdrop and bounty. I think bounty gives more than airdrop. and I get profit from it.
Sometimes airdrop is also useful too but not like Bounty that very useful, if i choose one of them i choose bounty because its worrth to waste my time here unike airdrop mostly you can encounter a have no value of coin you get. Also once you get earn in airdrop exchange or sell it immediately because its become no value when you're going to hold it.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Not all airdrops are worth joining even in bounty campaign. You have to choose carefully which coin do you thin will have a good future. If you didn't bother to read their roadmap, whitepaper and didn't investigate the people behind their team your time and effort will be wasted.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

Airdrops and campaign is use to advertise a new ICO or a new altcoin. This are the most effective way in marketing a new coin. Not all campaign are good or successful. It all depends on the team background, the concept of the project and their roadmap. Airdrop on the other hand is a free coin that gives away by simply filling up the form but only few coin  will have a good value maybe round 3-5% chances.

BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Both airdrop and bounty are almost the same, you get coins from the two, most airdrop pays more than bounty/campaign but it depends because there are some bounty programs that also gives good return when the project enters market such as Sphere bounty program. I'm also doing both of bounty and airdrop , bounty just like pay to work , airdrop just submit form to receive free coins , recommend join some bounty campaign if you've free time
GodForSakenPain

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

Airdrops and bounties is different from each other but there are also the token that we receive. Most shitcoins are from airdrops, they are only using it for donations.I'd rather choose to participate in bounty campaigns that runs ICO, then afterwards you will receive the coin depends on your stake.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

If the bounty company is carried out correctly and successfully, then it is without doubt useful for the development of the coin. With airdrops a bit more difficult, because they are good only for the initial attraction of attention

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

Sometimes airdrop is also useful too but not like Bounty that very useful, if i choose one of them i choose bounty because its worrth to waste my time here unike airdrop mostly you can encounter a have no value of coin you get. Also once you get earn in airdrop exchange or sell it immediately because its become no value when you're going to hold it.
it's simple, for me airdrop is useful to introduce and spread the token of a project. and bounty is almost similar but more to help promotion of their project and attract investors.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Bounties and Airdrops are not bullshits, for me they're very useful bounties encouraged a lot of people to use different types of alt's and it just depends on the project if it's gonna be successful or not.

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Airdrop and bounties is very useful and profutable for me but i prefer the most is bounty because you doing your work and after hardwork paid it off, Bounty recognizes me to become profitable. Airdrop is profitable also but some airdrops is shit.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

Techspecs is always easy to recommend and complain about life without much work and you take it and make so life will play brighter colors and you will be happy for many years. Don't waste your time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: