Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops and Bounties useful?  (Read 9540 times)
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
Or are they mostly shitcoins, disappear or using your emails for phishing?
Have you ever participate to one with high profit? How long was wait for that?
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.

join airdrop indeed so gan, most people tired of the contents of the form but not given, if my experience does have to pass two more months to get a satisfactory airdrop coin, so from that I now rarely join airdrop again .
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.
Just bounty/signature campaign,airdrops are worthless trust me ive been in that situation you wont have profits in airdrops mostly of these drops wont go to any exchanges.

Absolutely yes,some of the airdrops now are worthless they are not giving profits and other airdrop are phising site they make that for scamming that why you need to be careful about the airdrop now,not same before past year airdrops are very useful they are giving many tokens if you join it,but bounties now are very useful because even you don't money you can join for free in any bounty campaigns and you can earn profits even you spend a lot of time with it but bounties gives you a big benefits.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

Airdrops and Bounties are useful because this is a way of growing your community or followers. Bounties are formed of advertisement of a certain coin for their ICO's. Its like paying a huge number of person to advertise your incoming ICO's. The airdrop is a random distribution to those cryptocurrencies who does not go Inital Coin Offering.
Mumen Rider

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

Some ICO's leads to be successful using airdrops and bounties, some doesn't agree with it. I've been into one and the only problem is it took too long to distribute the tokens, maybe 2-3 weeks after but it's worth the wait i guess because i'd say just by joining bounties/airdrops, its a huge profit for me.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

Remember this is free coins, for airdrop you have no work for it, you can easily got this. For bounty you have to do some work i think both of are really useful for everyone.

There is no doubt that airdrop is the best variation to join on bounty campaigns because it is free, It only happens that there are a lot of people who are scamming other users by sending fake links, So it is better to work on signature campaigns rather than waiting for airdrop.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

To determine Airdrop and Bounties really leads to successful coins, I think all you have to do is very necessary precision and studied carefully, and the ICO characteristics are good in my opinion is, they have a solid team work, clear work maps / concepts, have project products, have a great marketing power.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Airdrop and bounty both are very dynamic and both are very useful because no one can say that which bounty or which airdrop will be hit in a short time but if you analysis bounty and you can understand which is best so i think bounty and airdrop both are necessary.
Holie

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Bounty program is very useful for me because this is my full job. Bounty program really help many people who does not any job just like me and many others people in my country Indonesian, because in my country really difficult to looking for job. By joining bounty program and airdrop will grow the community of the project.

that's nice. also it helps to talk about an ico. it's true that a lot of bounty and airdrop are scam though... but we saw that even scams can go to the moon... so I'll just keep on doing my bounty Tongue
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

I consider Airdrop to be a waste of time. If you spend all this time on the Bounty, it will be more useful. My statistics on Airdrop are as follows: from 100 companies, tokens were sent to me about 10, and only one coin was slightly increased in price. draw conclusions.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

Will for me both of this bounty and airdrop is useful to us, because its gives additional earning and help my daily needs necessity.being a bitcoiner,ive already participate this kind of earning to have fund in my wallet and i joining airdrops even some said that it is fraud,because i didn't think all of this is fraud,because i choose carefully of which of this kind of airdrop is only done phishing or spamming into your account,and when about bounty campaign its very helpul a lot for us and i didnt think that this is a wasted time,because mostly bounty campaign that i've joined they give there bounty share to us and they are true to there words.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

Bounties are useful as they help giving the project a great promotion and the advertisements across the community...it help both the company as well as participants to earn some...
But as far as airdrops are concerned I don’t believe in them

emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

I think they are. My friend just found out that the airdrop coin that he received 21 months ago has a big value now. So, he was very happy about what he found out. The same goes for bounties. It is true that they require time and patience to attain the full potential value, still after that, it is all worth it.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

I think they are. My friend just found out that the airdrop coin that he received 21 months ago has a big value now. So, he was very happy about what he found out. The same goes for bounties. It is true that they require time and patience to attain the full potential value, still after that, it is all worth it.

Yeah I agree, I think in many cases airdrops are a viable way to bootstrap the funds, because you immediately solve the token distribution problem.

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

That's your view about airdrops and bounties but in my case because I join those two, I'm gaining a lot of money without investing or trading.

andhovesyan

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

I would rather trust coins that offers airdrops instead of those that doing an ICO. Airdrop means that founders don't need money and they are doing it for something more, that's why the coin has more chances to success.

https://blockchaintd.com/
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

Airdrops and bounties are ways to get free token and start palying in ICO market without any investment. Most if the airdrops are fake but there is no harm as they are free. Bounties are very useful to create the buzz and attract more investors. If you join a bouny, you will get some tokwns which you can invest further.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

It is useful, if it is fully transparent.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

from both of them useful for all people who hunt the coin.the biggest payment is bounty campaign because I prefer to do bounty sometimes if you participate in airdrop you have to send some ETH so I do not like it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

I would rather trust coins that offers airdrops instead of those that doing an ICO. Airdrop means that founders don't need money and they are doing it for something more, that's why the coin has more chances to success.

Not quite true, the founders are doing that for advertisement mostly, to attract more people to their coins and make them trading with their coins also.
But you right, most of airdropped coins is trash with no future.

Go-go-go, power girls !
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

I had only one experience with airdrop and it was a very bad one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: